GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 4,923 comments
Can someone make these please? would also appreciate if the green portion of second image can be made as additional seperate shape.

Attachments

• NHS Band 2.jpeg
    NHS Band 2.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 6
  • NHS Band.png
    NHS Band.png
    4 KB · Views: 6
  • NHS 2.jpg
    NHS 2.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 6
Would anyone be able to make this or at least point me in the right direction to even get a half decent picture of it. Off a 1996 Diablo.

Attachments

• AMT.jpg
    AMT.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 3
Hi all, need some help with these two if possible please. Thanks!

Attachments

• 327225582_600943698536541_269984697459846401_n.jpg
    327225582_600943698536541_269984697459846401_n.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 5
  • logo2.jpg
    logo2.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 5
Can someone make these please? would also appreciate if the green portion of second image can be made as additional seperate shape.

The crest may be too intricate, if not would taker a lot of time. I managed to geth these 3 done for you though

Attachments

• norwalk-logos-01.svg
    10.4 KB · Views: 5
  • norwalk-logos-02.svg
    2.4 KB · Views: 4
  • norwalk-logos-02-2.svg
    776 bytes · Views: 4
Last edited:
The crest may be too intricate, if not would taker a lot of time. I managed to geth these 3 done for you though
Thank you taz. Although you seem to possibly misunderstand what I needed, I needed the green shape inside the shield, not a green shield. But anyway, someone actuallly already did the shield, so it's ok. Thanks for the attempts, and thanks for the band text logo. I do still need that one.

Last edited:
Hello
Can somebody reduce me a PNG?
I also attached the SVG ive drawn, but its way too big.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• f1rl_Start_PNG.png
    f1rl_Start_PNG.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 4
  • reduced F1RL.svg
    20.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Thank you man. Is there any chance to improve sharpness when doing it on my own? Or do you have any tools for it?
I used SVGOMG app, it reduces the size of larger SVGs but does reduces the quality/sharpness at the same time so is often a balancing act

Can someone provide me the svg for the wording on this truck attached?
ijsboerke, i need that style of font for a car I want to replicate.

And secondly the oldskool logo of ijsboerke, can someone do that? Once with the half cirkel attached with that guy walking in front of the mountains. And once just straight like you also see in the second photo. No need to include that phone number and location.

Thanks for whoever takes the time.

Last time I ask if anyone can do these, otherwise I'll need to let this project go.

How is this?

That's great!
If the simple wording can also be done and perhaps the other logo without the guy on top and the sentence below it, then I can start on doing this popular belgian rally mercedes from the past.

Oh and I see it still has a white background, don't know if it's hard to get rid of that?

Last edited:
That's great!
If the simple wording can also be done and perhaps the other logo without the guy on top and the sentence below it, then I can start on doing this popular belgian rally mercedes from the past.

Oh and I see it still has a white background, don't know if it's hard to get rid of that?
I updated the first SVG for the drop shadow, here is also the other two items

Attachments

• ijsboerke-01.svg
    10.8 KB · Views: 4
  • ijsboerke-03.svg
    7.5 KB · Views: 5
  • ijsboerke-02.svg
    14.9 KB · Views: 5
Ello guys needed some help on trying to convert a Honda nsx headlight to make one for the nsx 2008 so decided to head here.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_0192.jpeg
    IMG_0192.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 5
Hello everyone, I'd like to have this one, there's nothing like this in the showcase.
Sorry for the bad quality but I didn't find anything better.
You have the idea, the top in a classic way, the bottom negative /stencil.

I know this won't be easy but I hope someone will be able to do it.

Attachments

• 006-nissan-skyline-r33-gtr-dai33-greddy-top-rank-turn-14-1180x787~2.jpg
    006-nissan-skyline-r33-gtr-dai33-greddy-top-rank-turn-14-1180x787~2.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 6
Hello everyone, I'd like to have this one, there's nothing like this in the showcase.
Sorry for the bad quality but I didn't find anything better.
You have the idea, the top in a classic way, the bottom negative /stencil.

I know this won't be easy but I hope someone will be able to do it.

Attachments

• greddy_stencil_GT7.svg
    2.3 KB · Views: 6
I've just had an idea while thinking about my new livery, could you do it again, but inverted between the normal and stencil parts please ?

Latest Posts

Back