GT7 SVG request thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 7,577 comments
  • 753,010 views
@TylerGT



I had tried but the quality is very low... :(

Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 18-00-55 SVGOMG - SVGO's Missing GUI.png
 
So I tried to make a better one of that PNG Image, hoping this would make the job easier? (Yes I had to reuse one of the images just to make it work) :guilty:
View attachment 1359468
No, it's still too small and low-res for me. I think there's a few talented guys over here who could do the job though, problem is if and when...
 
Last edited:

This one might be a massive ask but is anyone able to isolate the pattern of this tiled mosaic?? Even just remove the beige background, obviously not the highest res image

Looking at creating a Cruzcampo livery and using this as the textured base 😟

Thanks in advance ☺️ 😘
 
With the 240 coming this week, I already know what I would like to recreate, the late model Torslanda edition.

Could I request an outline version with white stroke and black middle, please? I've attached a couple of examples for a start, with the outline version being my main interest. Thank you in advance.

torslanda2cutlo.jpgTorslandacut2lo.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Gran Turismo® 7_20240528230732.jpg
    Gran Turismo® 7_20240528230732.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 22
VXR
With the 240 coming this week, I already know what I would like to recreate, the late model Torslanda edition.

Could I request an outline version with white stroke and black middle, please? I've attached a couple of examples for a start, with the outline version being my main interest. Thank you in advance.

View attachment 1359505View attachment 1359506
volvo.png
 

Attachments

Anyone could do these for me? For the RC F GT3 is there any chance you could make the 3 Red? Thank you!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5964.jpeg
    IMG_5964.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5965.jpeg
    IMG_5965.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 20
Myself on this app but I can’t get them to work. The font is called “Alexis” I can link it if you need it?

Edit

 
Last edited:
Oh there’s an issue with the R in the RC F :(
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5970.jpeg
    IMG_5970.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5971.jpeg
    IMG_5971.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 23
Requesting the 90's L'Arc~en~Ciel decals as used in the 1999 Castrol Mugen NSX:
1717084594643.png
 
1.jpg


I've looked everywhere to find this 80s era Luna Tools-Machinery logo but only could find the company's current logo. If anyone can make a vector of the logo from the photo above will be a big help.
 
Kyan Measurements logos, I find it ironic that Kyan Measurements has no colorable versions due to the "K" in the icon being filled in; the last version is from Lake Louise, an actual unused version not available in the livery editor, unlike the other versions. (Likely will be hard)

Kyan Measurements 1.pngKyan Measurements 2.pngKyan Measurements 3.pngKyan_Measurements_Lake_Louise.png
 
Last edited:
Back