GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 4,911 comments
Brawndo, it has what plants crave!

Attachments

• iu-4.jpeg
    iu-4.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 44
There are a ton in the GTsport decal search but i didnt have that so cant access grateful dead stuff in GT7

Attachments

• 99-998545_events-salvage-station-bones-smokey-evil-skull-evil.png
    99-998545_events-salvage-station-bones-smokey-evil-skull-evil.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 26
Hi Team!
Can anyone help me with converting this png to the right file for GT7 please

Attachments

• KCR_Logo.png
    KCR_Logo.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 25
Can somebody convert this in a svg that's uploadable.
Getting error message trying to upload it.
It should work now, added a bonus decal that i still had laying around.

Attachments

• Belgium 2.svg
    13.9 KB · Views: 38
  • belgium.svg
    485 bytes · Views: 37
Can I ask why my 1st post was moderated?
This is not the thread for showing off your gallery.

Also, please don't double post. Use the multi quote feature, or the edit button. Thanks.

I would love if somebody could make me this sky logo and a gradient bar of the same colours so i can make the sky tempesta racing ferrari. I tried the logo myself but I've never done graphic design and the colours in game didn't match what I'd uploaded (basically I suck). If any decal wizards could work their magic on this I would be eternally grateful. Cheers :)

Attachments

• sky logo.png
    sky logo.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 26
  • skysports-sky-tempesta-2021_5344217.jpg
    skysports-sky-tempesta-2021_5344217.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 26
I am looking for part of this Advan logo, just the red part behind the word Advan :)

Thanks!!

ps. I know this logo is listed (#94) on the website from the first post, but that one is on GTsport, not GT7…

Attachments

• 335A2682-E70A-4617-9A67-AF2CE5E7065F.jpeg
    335A2682-E70A-4617-9A67-AF2CE5E7065F.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Is it possible to get Sporting made, please?

Just as it is in the lower version as a flat texture will be fine.

0011398_fiat-seicento-cinquecento-rear-boot-sporting-badge-vinyl-overlay-decals-stickers_550.jpeg

Hi guys, it's a lot of things asked here but it's a GT7 lifetime request, I'll be using most of these decals for 90% of my liveries.

First there is this one, made "for me" (and a few concerned people), available in GTS but I haven't any answer for GT7 yet so it would be easier if I could upload it myself.

Then there's the Sian Jugà Coursa, (I can't find the Sian one so I join the NEYT one), I'd like to have the same, in two duplicable and paintable parts, with BHS instead of SIAN (NEYT actually).

Then I'd like to have this BHS JUGÀ COURSA made in one line, with the "half eagle" the same size than the text + if possible the half eagle + BHS in one color and Jugà Coursa another one (duplicate and replace would be perfect, one color for the whole thing would be good if too difficult).

Then if possible (but a little bit less important if it's too much asked) I'd be very happy to have the "golden" and white logos made with "BHS JUGÀ COURSA" text instead of "Jugà Coursa" alone as it is now. (I can't find the golden one :( black and white one alone would be good, it's the one I've used most)

Thank you so much in advance for what you'll be able to do. :)

Edit : posted on my mobile phone, I'm not even sure the attached files are actually working...

Attachments

• jugablwh.svg
    13.7 KB · Views: 30
  • juga.svg
    13.8 KB · Views: 28
  • neyt3-1.svg
    6.8 KB · Views: 25
  • neyt2-1.svg
    6.5 KB · Views: 25
  • neyt1-1.svg
    12.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Good morning, graphics whizzes! I'm going crazy trying to faithfully replicate this tribute plate I made to honor my friend Shogo. Here's a PNG, but none of the SVGs I've converted are high quality. Anyone able to assist? None of the online license plate creators render the karinanba in SVG, either.

PSN highmileage.

Thank you for any help!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 22
Use duplicate/replace to align both parts
Hi guys, it's a lot of things asked here but it's a GT7 lifetime request, I'll be using most of these decals for 90% of my liveries.

First there is this one, made "for me" (and a few concerned people), available in GTS but I haven't any answer for GT7 yet so it would be easier if I could upload it myself.

Then there's the Sian Jugà Coursa, (I can't find the Sian one so I join the NEYT one), I'd like to have the same, in two duplicable and paintable parts, with BHS instead of SIAN (NEYT actually).

Then I'd like to have this BHS JUGÀ COURSA made in one line, with the "half eagle" the same size than the text + if possible the half eagle + BHS in one color and Jugà Coursa another one (duplicate and replace would be perfect, one color for the whole thing would be good if too difficult).

Then if possible (but a little bit less important if it's too much asked) I'd be very happy to have the "golden" and white logos made with "BHS JUGÀ COURSA" text instead of "Jugà Coursa" alone as it is now. (I can't find the golden one :( black and white one alone would be good, it's the one I've used most)

Edit : posted on my mobile phone, I'm not even sure the attached files are actually working...
Thank you, guys.
I wonder if anyone is able to convert this PNG I made to a SVG file.
View attachment 1121209
Not the exact logo because I adjusted the outlines, but I can change it if its needed.

Attachments

• pertGTS.svg
    2.2 KB · Views: 32
I wanna finish this NOB S15 Silvia livery but I couldn't find all the logos, some aren't even in Sport and I have no idea how to get them into GT7 other than just directly messaging the uploader which is kinda awkward... Garage Defend is on Sport, but not GT7. Vertex is also on Sport but it's extremely low quality. I couldn't find anything on AZTEC but noticed the font is very much like Times New Roman...so I just...wrote it. :odd: The missing logos I could find aren't perfect, I tried my best to clean them, there are none in high quality... Still can't identify some, like the ones on the side window and the orange boxy-looking one on the back window as you can see in the pictures. Online converters just don't do it right...

Anyway if anyone can convert the ones attached I'd be very grateful. Thanks in advance. :bowdown:

On a side note, in my searches I found a site with lots of svg vector logos, including car brands. https://freebiesupply.com/logos

Attachments

• Vertex.png
    Vertex.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Silvia2.png
    Silvia2.png
    404.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Silvia1.png
    Silvia1.png
    259.6 KB · Views: 19
  • garage defend.png
    garage defend.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Car_Make_T_E.png
    Car_Make_T_E.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 21
  • AZTEC.png
    AZTEC.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 22
Good morning, graphics whizzes! I'm going crazy trying to faithfully replicate this tribute plate I made to honor my friend Shogo. Here's a PNG, but none of the SVGs I've converted are high quality. Anyone able to assist? None of the online license plate creators render the karinanba in SVG, either.

PSN highmileage.

Thank you for any help!

Attachments

• tokyo plate.svg
    9.9 KB · Views: 28

In a second time (if necessary) I'd love to have these ones. I can't find them in GT7 :(

🍻

Edit : maybe it's easier from a png than from the link.

And I just found another decal I'd love to have, in several parts if needed (I guess it'll be needed)

Many many thanks to whoever will help me! :)

Attachments

• 2013-BSN2.JPG
    2013-BSN2.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 10
  • supporters_bsn.svg.gif
    supporters_bsn.svg.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 10
  • logo-ogcnice.png
    logo-ogcnice.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
In a second time (if necessary) I'd love to have these ones. I can't find them in GT7 :(

🍻

Edit : maybe it's easier from a png than from the link.

And I just found another decal I'd love to have, in several parts if needed (I guess it'll be needed)

Many many thanks to whoever will help me! :)
If you do search, you can find a method to download an svg from the GTS page.

Attachments

• 5765246343669908504_0.svg
    12.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 5774253545208448024_0.svg
    12.5 KB · Views: 24
If you do search, you can find a method to download an svg from the GTS page.
I'm sorry but I don't know how you did that, I've tried the links in first page but the decal is too heavy and I can't fix that...

Thanks for the two you gave me, I've uploaded them

Would love to have the tattoo as a svg file.

Attachments

• 0A246DD1-BADC-4355-BB15-D5E48DAB25AD.jpeg
    0A246DD1-BADC-4355-BB15-D5E48DAB25AD.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 10
Back