GT7 SVG request thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 7,577 comments
  • 754,385 views
Could you these two logos to 15kb, please??? :) 🙏Thanks!!!
 

Attachments

  • M418-Go-To-Burgas-v-2.webp
    M418-Go-To-Burgas-v-2.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 8
  • ubm.26b470f80a67.webp
    ubm.26b470f80a67.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 8
hello svg champs,

i need ur help again please.

the second one please without the blue frame.

many many thanks in advance.

greets
 

Attachments

  • fffe8de2-a8ed-423c-8a58-771ed2aefe34.webp
    fffe8de2-a8ed-423c-8a58-771ed2aefe34.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 14b0ad52-4645-4e5c-bb58-b601f364bcc8.webp
    14b0ad52-4645-4e5c-bb58-b601f364bcc8.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 5
Hello again
Can anyone help me a little bit.
Trying to transform this 2 images but size or quality are always wrong.

thanks in advance
 

Attachments

  • Kaneko Customs.webp
    Kaneko Customs.webp
    95.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Logo SD7.webp
    Logo SD7.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
If possible.

Fergburger.webp

The Ferg Loves You text underneath not required.

Chickos.webp


oporto_Main.webp
 
Requesting the Cool Chic Auto, Sport Mode, the "C" logo on the front fender, Engine Start/Stop logos from this diecast:
1787795742500.webp

1787795841396.webp
 
Hi all,

Could I please ask for a bit of help? I am hoping to find an easier way of organising various sized silver ferns to be spaced out, in an organasied pattern that appears random (pointing in various directions, different sizes, etc), that can also be repeated. I have attached an image as a basic example. I am aware that a NZ silver fern is likely large in size due to the amount of nodes required, but I cannot see another way of making it look good.

Thank you. Much appreciated

Stay safe, all
 

Attachments

  • Example.webp
    Example.webp
    124.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Hi guys, making a 650s sprint and struggling with this decal. Here’s what CHATGPT sketched out. If possible could it be made into two. Just the sprint logo. Then the 650s logo with the colors reversed in the picture (dark grey 650, light S).
Thanks for your time.
 

Attachments

  • 79DB297D-CC01-4215-B178-AD1198671709.webp
    79DB297D-CC01-4215-B178-AD1198671709.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 5
Hi all, Hoping this is an easy request.
Is it possible to get the Uncle decal recreated?

Sorry for blurry shot but i can only find images of this car through videos.

Screenshot 2026-08-29 100252.webp
 
Could anyone please recreate these company logos for me?

Dubai Sports City:

IMG_3020.webp


Getspeed Team Dubai:

IMG_3015.webp


Nebras Capital:

IMG_3024.webp



Thanks in Advance!
 
Hello everyone. I am hoping someone can help me with getting these logo's of a local brewer converted svg?

rebellion 1.webp
rebellion 2.webp
rebellion 3.webp
rebellion 4.webp
 
Hmm should we all be concerned for future of SVG request thread due to last completed request was on the 19th of last month?
 
Hmm should we all be concerned for future of SVG request thread due to last completed request was on the 19th of last month?
The end of Summer and I’m sure everyone is busy getting the last bit of outdoor activities in before the cooler weather, so hopefully one of the SVG specialists will be along shortly.
 
Hmm should we all be concerned for future of SVG request thread due to last completed request was on the 19th of last month?
I ran out of my Adobe license, sorry
 
The end of Summer and I’m sure everyone is busy getting the last bit of outdoor activities in before the cooler weather, so hopefully one of the SVG specialists will be along shortly.
That is true, fingers crossed 🤞🏼
I ran out of my Adobe license, sorry
No worries 😉 I’m not rushing at all just saying it’s all a bit strange.
 
Last edited:
When the new update comes out, I'm planning on recreating one of the BTCC cars from 1989:
1788460545946.webp


The problem is I don't have the skills to create an SVG from the 1980s logo for PG Tips:

1788460592024.webp


Could someone help?
 

Attachments

View attachment 1557334View attachment 1557335
Can someone do these? I’m sure both will need to be split into multiple layers, and I’m fine with some of the colors being removed (along with the checkerboard in the first picture if necessary).
I managed to split these images into multiple layers, but I still need someone to trace them into the svg format
 

Attachments

  • high gear sunglasses set.webp
    high gear sunglasses set.webp
    111.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Arctic cola set.webp
    Arctic cola set.webp
    168.1 KB · Views: 3

Attachments

Last edited:
I would like a cropped svg of this decal only containing the number 1 (please also keep the black outline), would be appreciated
Screenshot_20260906_004440_X.webp

8schhumi_148a9122-d9ed-4725-a26f-e0a0140c14e0-1024x576.webp

2fd69c56769b6bbda5fc8d3a1859280f_thumb.webp

image_2026-09-06_010703035.webp
 
Last edited:
Hey mate… here you go
The files are separated so you can assemble and/or re-colour them in any configuration you like.
Ref img and SVGs
Thank you so much! Your work is appreciated
 
Thank you! Is it possible to do the svg with only the number 1 included? @RedBearsy
 
Last edited:
1.webp


I know this a bit of a tall order but if anyone can make a decal of this Werks1 Composites logo be much appreciated. I had to go a quite a hunt on even finding a good quailty photo of the logo.
 
Little help please
 

Attachments

  • Artboard-1.webp
    Artboard-1.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 4
Back