GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 4,911 comments
I washed over half an hour of my time for nothing...
Then you need to spend your time more wisely. Also, some of the wall of SVGs you asked for were already in the game.

I'll just ask for a Zolgear SVG.

I can't find my image/logo there. What do I do now?

Find the largest, clearest image of the logo itself and attach it to this thread. The image should be of the actual logo and be square on if possible.

Please, i really need this, i know i alreay asked, but it's an important one.
Sadly if i search Metallic, crhorme, metal or gradient, nothing useful show up.
So please realize this, i know it's difficult:bowdown:
Metal Gradient.png

These are a repost:

This is a Drag Racing league run by PFI Speed and a couple other YT'rs like BoostedBoiz
1654978819129.png

This is the primary Mugen distributor in the US. Has been for decades.
1654978839296.png

These guys make some really nice intake manifolds and other boost related parts.
1654979047802.png

This is a Drag Racing league run by PFI Speed and a couple other YT'rs like BoostedBoiz
1654978819129.png
1654995983399.png

Not completely right (running it through SVGOMG to get it down to less than 15kb messes with the accuracy of the gradients for instance) and the font for "PREMIER STREET CAR ASSOCIATION" isn't quite the same, but if anyone can tell the difference once its slapped on a car then they quite frankly deserve a medal! :lol:

Attachments

• PSCA [GT].svg
    13.2 KB · Views: 11
This is the primary Mugen distributor in the US. Has been for decades.
1654978839296.png
Completely remade by hand. Since I couldn't find an SVG (or a vector version hidden in a PDF) and online font identification engines couldn't figure out the font used for "KING" and "UNLIMITED" this seemed like it was going to be bit of a PITA to remake (because remaking skewed fonts accurately is a major PITA)... until, after staring at an old straight version of the logo, it slowly dawned on me that the font in question was none other than a heavily stretched and skewed version of the meme font itself!

Black with white outline:
1655024992415.png

White with black outline:
1655025563252.png

I've included the straight version(s) because I found an old, higher quality scan of the straight logo which was easier to remake from and then rotate it (because thats all they actually did for the current logo version too :lol:):
1655025869791.png

1655025995982.png

EDIT: I've just noticed that my version has a slight difference to the image you supplied (look at the K). After doing a little bit of digging it would seem like someone (maybe when preparing the logo for use on the website?) may have accidentally changed the outlines around "King", the stripes to the left and the box around "motorsports". The way I've done the logo matches the pre-rotated version and the IRL stickers that King still use, so I'm going to choose to believe my version is more representative of what the logo is actually supposed to look like! We'll ignore the fact that KING have yet another version of the straight logo out front of their offices/workshops! :lol:

Attachments

• King Motorsports White (Straight) [GT].svg
    13.1 KB · Views: 14
  • King Motorsports Black (Straight) [GT].svg
    12.9 KB · Views: 14
  • King Motorsports White [GT].svg
    14.3 KB · Views: 14
  • King Motorsports Black [GT].svg
    14.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
These guys make some really nice intake manifolds and other boost related parts.
1654979047802.png
Every version of this logo I could find was wonky in one way or another. Some, like the one you provided, are rotated by one or two degrees and some are completely horizontal. I went with the horizontal because its easier to replicate (you can always rotate it a little yourself in the in-game editor if you really, really want anyway).

I even "fixed" some aspects of the logo; the vertical edges of the T and O, in GATO, didn't match the G. Making them all match made it easier to replicate and isn't really noticeable unless you study the two versions side-by-side and will be even less so in-game.

Unfortunately, due to the GT decal file-size limit, I haven't been able to replicate the bevel. However, I have included an outline SVG that you can use the duplicate and replace trick to make the decal stand out better on certain colours/designs.

1655042607943.png

Attachments

• Gato Performance [GT].svg
    14 KB · Views: 15
  • Gato Performance Outline [GT].svg
    10.7 KB · Views: 16
Completely remade by hand. Since I couldn't find an SVG (or a vector version hidden in a PDF) and online font identification engines couldn't figure out the font used for "KING" and "UNLIMITED" this seemed like it was going to be bit of a PITA to remake (because remaking skewed fonts accurately is a major PITA)... until, after staring at an old straight version of the logo, it slowly dawned on me that the font in question was none other than a heavily stretched and skewed version of the meme font itself!

Black with white outline:
View attachment 1160215

White with black outline:
View attachment 1160219

I've included the straight version(s) because I found an old, higher quality scan of the straight logo which was easier to remake from and then rotate it (because thats all they actually did for the current logo version too :lol:):
View attachment 1160224
View attachment 1160227

EDIT: I've just noticed that my version has a slight difference to the image you supplied (look at the K). After doing a little bit of digging it would seem like someone (maybe when preparing the logo for use on the website?) may have accidentally changed the outlines around "King", the stripes to the left and the box around "motorsports". The way I've done the logo matches the pre-rotated version and the IRL stickers that King still use, so I'm going to choose to believe my version is more representative of what the logo is actually supposed to look like! We'll ignore the fact that KING have yet another version of the straight logo out front of their offices/workshops! :lol:
Did an amazing job, they look great, everything is credited to you, and tagged so if anyone else is looking for them, they should be easy to find! Thx Legend!

Please, i really need this, i know i alreay asked, but it's an important one.
Sadly if i search Metallic, crhorme, metal or gradient, nothing useful show up.
So please realize this, i know it's difficult:bowdown:
View attachment 1159862

Here's what I've done .. Sorry couldn't make it exactly the same as yours as gradients can't be converted from PNG to SVG so I tried to recreate it
The file size says its 800 bytes but I've tested it and it works so hopefully it works for you too in game

Attachments

• GreyGradient.svg
    860 bytes · Views: 14
Last edited:
What is an SVG?

Company Logos

If you are trying to find a company logo, the obvious place to look is the website of the company. Sometimes you will find that the logo at the top of the page may already be an SVG, and can just be saved and used.

Company logos on Wikipedia are quite often SVGs too.

Other site to use are Brands of the world, WorldVectorLogo. The images here will be vector images, but may not always be SVGs.

WIPO Global Brand Database are not SVGs, and are usually quite lo-res, but this is a useful site to find images of older logos.

I can't find my image/logo there. What do I do now?

Find the largest, clearest image of the logo itself and attach it to this thread. The image should be of the actual logo and be square on if possible.

No one has made my logo. Help!

Making an SVG from a bitmap (JPG, PNG etc) is not just as simple as JPG > Save as > SVG. This does not work. Many programs will allow you to that, but all it does is put the JPG inside the SVG file. This will result in a file that is too large, and will be blank in GT anyway.

Also bear in mind how SVGs work and try to not ask for detailed photos/anime etc, as these probably won't get done as they take too much time to "convert" and some images are just impossible to do due to the 15kb size limit. You may be lucky at get someone who is willing to put in the time (many hours in some cases) and end up with an SVG that is split into more than one file.

Some logos may just not get done. Repeatedly asking will not help.
Would appreciate this decal…thank you in advance.

Attachments

• 464FC8D7-6842-44B8-ADC3-BB334EB33BDB.jpeg
    464FC8D7-6842-44B8-ADC3-BB334EB33BDB.jpeg
    4.4 KB · Views: 9
  • C9DE9158-A8DB-43A9-A1DA-22E745EB9AC1.png
    C9DE9158-A8DB-43A9-A1DA-22E745EB9AC1.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 9
  • B5BE5ADC-B203-4440-AB6B-FB2F6F45151E.jpeg
    B5BE5ADC-B203-4440-AB6B-FB2F6F45151E.jpeg
    2.2 KB · Views: 10
  • D4B418BD-CA31-4AC2-AD44-F6729F36D662.jpeg
    D4B418BD-CA31-4AC2-AD44-F6729F36D662.jpeg
    14 KB · Views: 9
Is anyone able to take the 8 and 5 from @Gingerale 's kindly supplied Super GT numbers and create two "85" combos of white with black stroke and black with white stroke? Please please please?

Much appreciated in advance!

Is anyone able to take the 8 and 5 from @Gingerale 's kindly supplied Super GT numbers and create two "85" combos of white with black stroke and black with white stroke? Please please please?

Much appreciated in advance!

Attachments

• 85 (Black-White).svg
    4.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 85 (White-Black).svg
    4.3 KB · Views: 11
This is a tough one, can anyone grab the Kanji and text from this pic, really difficult just trying to find just the logo
(Car Factory Ai)

Attachments

• IMG_9947-L.jpg
    IMG_9947-L.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 9
Trilux globe.png

If anyone can make a vector of Trilux's logo above I be much appreciated. I have two liveries I'm transferring over from Sport that uses this logo and one used before has sadly been deleted.

A request for a couple of logos please.

PRO FABrication, can be without the metallic gradient, and the text underneath not needed.

Upstar USA, apologies if this one is a bit grainy, I couldn't find a better file.

Thanks in advance guys!

Attachments

• NEW_ProFab_Logo_HEaders-Exhaust_FOR-BLACK-BACKGROUND.png
    NEW_ProFab_Logo_HEaders-Exhaust_FOR-BLACK-BACKGROUND.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 10403146_1535296383377206_7629092996692621316_n.jpg
    10403146_1535296383377206_7629092996692621316_n.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 9
A request for a couple of logos please.

PRO FABrication, can be without the metallic gradient, and the text underneath not needed.

Upstar USA, apologies if this one is a bit grainy, I couldn't find a better file.

Thanks in advance guys!
Not the exact same font on pro fabrication but very close

Attachments

• pro fabrication 2.svg
    10.6 KB · Views: 13
  • upstar 2.svg
    10.3 KB · Views: 11
Not the exact same font on pro fabrication but very close
Amazing work, much appreciated!!

EDIT: @krisduv could I bother you to switch the text on the Upstar logo to all be white? Forgot I need that when placing on a black or carbon base!

EDIT 2: That Upstar logo (above comment) needs to replace the one here, you can see why...

20220614_140315.jpg

Last edited:
For the first one you need someone who is good with gradients 🤷‍♂️
Thank you soo much for the two that you did. It is much appreciated!! :cheers: 👍
I wish I'd seen your precisions about the gradients before making the decal, but once again that's on me...
I should have put the "don't care about the gradients" part at the beginning of the post. Lesson for a next time.
Thank You for the time and expertise you both spent. It is also very much appreciated!!

:cheers:👍:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Back