GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 4,967 comments
Bit of a tall order here, trying to make a brumos porsche but most of the decals are stuck on gts
I'm surprised that SunTrust hasn't been made yet. Here goes two versions.
This is all the path data contained within the file (recoloured to show all individual objects)

View attachment 1168522
Thank you for sharing some optimization techniques.

Attachments

• suntrust_GT7.svg
    5.8 KB · Views: 8
  • suntrust_white_GT7.svg
    5.6 KB · Views: 9
Anybody know if the DEKRA numbers are already available somewhere? I can't seem to find them, which really surprised me. I need a zero and a four if possible.

1656869974219.png

Anybody know if the DEKRA numbers are already available somewhere? I can't seem to find them, which really surprised me. I need a zero and a four if possible.

View attachment 1168753
Not sure if it's the same font, or even if there was one official font.
your ref font is joe college sans inline

Attachments

• 0-9 inline.zip
    11.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Not sure if it's the same font, or even if there was one official font.
your ref font is joe college sans inline
Thanks! I really appreciate y'all taking the time to monitor these requests! I should be able to finish something up now.

Can someone do these for me please

Attachments

• 126133BA-D8E7-4112-9C91-85CDC52B8FC7.jpeg
    126133BA-D8E7-4112-9C91-85CDC52B8FC7.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 9
  • E099C2B7-D974-43A4-8732-76D659B3B7B0.png
    E099C2B7-D974-43A4-8732-76D659B3B7B0.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 9550073C-2972-4242-BDBC-4901B7DDFDB0.png
    9550073C-2972-4242-BDBC-4901B7DDFDB0.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 9
Could someone please convert these back to svg for me whilst keeping the gold outline detailing? These are taken straight from GT Sport so I know it's possible but every time I try to do it the file size is either way too big or I have to lose the gold outline to make it meet the file size.

Thanks.

Attachments

• necafe blend.png
    necafe blend.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 8
  • nescafe 37.png
    nescafe 37.png
    6 KB · Views: 9
  • nescafe character.png
    nescafe character.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 9
This may be a longshot, but I'm struggling to find a decent photo of the Roger Dowson Engineering Xedos 6, where the RD Motorsport/Engineering Logo is legible enough to make a useable SVG from. Photo below seems to be the best I can find currently.

Anyway, it's not so much of an SVG request, but I wondered if anyone knew of, or had a better version/photo of said decal. Not sure whether posting here or the Decal Identification thread was best, apologies.

RDE Mazda Xedos 6.jpg

Weird. Seems fine to me.
CC: @Nerazzurri

There seems to be some strange groupings, transforms and an invisible rectangular compound path in the markup but, as the SVG is rendering as a black rectangle, I strongly suspect GT's SVG renderer doesn't like "rgb()" colour values so is rendering everything (including the "invisible" rectangle) in the SVG default black.

Here is a cleaned up version with HEX colour values...

Attachments

• Hutchison_Telecom_logo [GT].svg
    3.7 KB · Views: 12
Could someone please convert these back to svg for me whilst keeping the gold outline detailing? These are taken straight from GT Sport so I know it's possible but every time I try to do it the file size is either way too big or I have to lose the gold outline to make it meet the file size.

Thanks.
Shake the GT website hard enough and its amazing what falls out! :lol::lol:

EDIT: Updated Nescafe - Cup of Character because a file size of 13.8kb was bugging me for such a simple line of text... its now 4.7kb!

Attachments

• Nescafe - Blend.svg
    7.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Nescafe - 37.svg
    5.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Nescafe - Cup of Character [GT].svg
    4.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Weird. Seems fine to me.

CC: @Nerazzurri

There seems to be some strange groupings, transforms and an invisible rectangular compound path in the markup but, as the SVG is rendering as a black rectangle, I strongly suspect GT's SVG renderer doesn't like "rgb()" colour values so is rendering everything (including the "invisible" rectangle) in the SVG default black.

Here is a cleaned up version with HEX colour values...
Thanks guys :cheers:

This may be a longshot, but I'm struggling to find a decent photo of the Roger Dowson Engineering Xedos 6, where the RD Motorsport/Engineering Logo is legible enough to make a useable SVG from. Photo below seems to be the best I can find currently.

Anyway, it's not so much of an SVG request, but I wondered if anyone knew of, or had a better version/photo of said decal. Not sure whether posting here or the Decal Identification thread was best, apologies.

View attachment 1169084

I think @daan made this livery for the Atenza? Maybe he knows?
I did make that, but I didn't put that decal on.

anyone please please please, oh and another please if that wasn't enough, can someone/anyone do this without the border/outline thank you thank you thank you

Attachments

• e3a4e9bd162e1e67bad9417b5f41ad5a.jpg
    e3a4e9bd162e1e67bad9417b5f41ad5a.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 10
I think @daan made this livery for the Atenza? Maybe he knows?

I did make that, but I didn't put that decal on.
No worries. I've already made a version of that livery (along with white & blue 1994 version), just plan to update them. Think I'll leave out the RD Motorsport logo still, there's limited space on the front of the Gr.4 Atenza after I've placed the other decals decals anyway.

That's the issue with replicating older, more obscure liveries I suppose. Can be difficult to find decent photos, but no matter. Cheers though :cheers:.

anyone please please please, oh and another please if that wasn't enough, can someone/anyone do this without the border/outline thank you thank you thank you
The reason no-one has done this is because its a mammoth task. Just the center section alone (part of this SVG), with all but one of the white stars removed (the rest would be added back with file optimisation techniques) and squished to a precision level of 1 in SVGOMG, comes in at 29kb!

1656962626091.png

The outer star section could probably be made to fit into <15kb but that would require a LOT of labourious file size optimisation techniques done by hand, directly to the markup, in a text editor.

All told it would be at least 3 layers, maybe 4 with the large Highway Patrol text. Its not a small nor quick job hence why no-one has jumped at it.

Sorry.

EDIT: I'll try to keep hacking away at it bit by bit when I have time (and, more importantly, the inclination) but, unless someone else with more patience than I beats me to it, please don't expect it anytime soon.

Last edited:
Sweet lord :eek:

You're really going above and beyond for details that'll probably be turned into pixel-mash anyway :scared:

The reason no-one has done this is because its a mammoth task. Just the center section alone (part of this SVG), with all but one of the white stars removed (the rest would be added back with file optimisation techniques) and squished to a precision level of 1 in SVGOMG, comes in at 29kb!

View attachment 1169163

The outer star section could probably be made to fit into <15kb but that would require a LOT of labourious file size optimisation techniques done by hand, directly to the markup, in a text editor.

All told it would be at least 3 layers, maybe 4 with the large Highway Patrol text. Its not a small nor quick job hence why no-one has jumped at it.

Sorry.

EDIT: I'll try to keep hacking away at it bit by bit when I have time (and, more importantly, the inclination) but, unless someone else with more patience than I beats me to it, please don't expect it anytime soon
oh wow, was pointed to thos GTS Decal search thingy and I have just seen the same design in 14 parts so gonna try and do it myself from that, thank you so much anyway for all your time trying to do it I really appreciate it 👍

Last edited:
oh wow, was pointed to thos GTS Decal search thingy and I have just seen the same design in 14 parts so gonna try and do it myself from that, thank you so much anyway for all your time trying to do it I really appreciate it 👍
So I conducted a little test to see just how much of the outer star section I could fit into a single decal and, well, I've surprised myself!! :lol::lol:

1656971590307.png

As you can see I've fit all this into just 6kb so I just might, depending how I juggle things, be able to fit everything into just two decals/layers.
There is actually a few things wrong with this but it was a learning process and so I now know how to avoid doing those wrong things again.

Or you can mess about with 14 layers :lol:

So I conducted a little test to see just how much of the outer star section I could fit into a single decal and, well, I've surprised myself!! :lol::lol:

View attachment 1169198

As you can see I've fit all this into just 6kb so I just might, depending how I juggle things, be able to fit everything into just two decals/layers.
There is actually a few things wrong with this but it was a learning process and so I now know how to avoid doing those wrong things again.

Or you can mess about with 14 layers :lol:
holy **** that's awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
holy **** that's awesome

• Added extra outer star path (so the curved tips are now correct)
  • Removed duplicate letters in California Highway Patrol (only data for CALIFORN HGWY PT actually in file)
  • Added 31 little white stars (well, just one really)
  • Added Eureka text
  • Added water and sky semi-circles.
  • Fixed the errors (in document setup) that resulted in objects getting progressively more and more off-centre.
And its still only ~7kb!

1656993745052.png

(ignore the 94.76k, there is a lot of stuff I've manually hidden while I'm not actively working on it which SVGOMG thinks I want to get completely rid of too. SVGOMG is good, but not that good! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The needs have arisen once again! These numberboards need the help of many a svg wizard!

Attachments

• #polycup_gr4class (1).svg
    141.5 KB · Views: 15
  • #polycup_gr3class (1).svg
    141.8 KB · Views: 13
  • #polycup_gr3marker.svg
    2 KB · Views: 13
  • #polycup_gr4marker.svg
    1.6 KB · Views: 12
Back