GT916's OCD Market. Paint Giveaway details in post #2!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GranTurismo916
  • 319 comments
  • 17,729 views
3 Silver Chromes and 2 Golds, and can you mix up the mattes for me? Just choose whichever ones you are willing to send. :)

Ok, so 10 Mixed paints for Raybrig NSX ?

I'll send FR and the Paints Tomorrow 👍

Thanks a lot :)
 
Alright, I'm online now so I'll accept it. Thanks :)

First 5 mattes sent mate.

Will send another 5 in a few minutes if you have accepted second f/r.

If you have any preference for colors please let me know.:)

Cheers.
 
First 5 mattes sent mate.

Will send another 5 in a few minutes if you have accepted second f/r.

If you have any preference for colors please let me know.:)

Cheers.

Thanks, I saw (I actually caught one before you sent the other 4 ;))

I have accepted the Alt FR.
 
Thanks, I saw (I actually caught one before you sent the other 4 ;))

I have accepted the Alt FR.

Second 5 sent. Another 10 tomorrow followed by 5 silver and 5 gold chromes the day after.:)

Pm sent.

Cheers mate thanks for trade.:)
 
Second 5 sent. Another 10 tomorrow followed by 5 silver and 5 gold chromes the day after.:)

Pm sent.

Cheers mate thanks for trade.:)

Thanks! :)
 
Sent the Tamora.
 
Sent the Tamora.

And received thank you.:)

Have sent the rest of the mattes and will get the chromes away tomorrow. Wasn't sure if you wanted or had the Marrone Apus, Bianco Canopus and Nero Nemesis Lambo. mattes. If you want them drop me a pm and I will get them over to you.

Cheers mate. Thanks.:)
 
And received thank you.:)

Have sent the rest of the mattes and will get the chromes away tomorrow. Wasn't sure if you wanted or had the Marrone Apus, Bianco Canopus and Nero Nemesis Lambo. mattes. If you want them drop me a pm and I will get them over to you.

Cheers mate. Thanks.:)

Thanks so much :) I'll just use whatever you give me, as long as it's not Pearl, Colorshift, Metallic, or Solid. :p
 
Will you accept 5 gold chrome, 5 silver chrome and 10 mattes for your F-150, and the V8S?
 
Will you accept 5 gold chrome, 5 silver chrome and 10 mattes for your F-150, and the V8S?

Yes, I will. :) just send me an FR (if you haven't sent me one already) and we'll get into business.
 
You're already on my friends list, I'll send the first batch in a few minutes.
 
You're already on my friends list, I'll send the first batch in a few minutes.

Ok, I'll be able to send them on the 20th and the 21st. :) Thanks!
 
I've recieved your paints Evolution. Thanks!
 
What would you like for your Toyota Tacoma X-Runner '04? I can offer Gold Chromes, or something out of my garage.
 
would love to get a hold of these mate

TVR Griffith 500 '94-Macao Yellow
TVR V8S '91-Space Blue Pearl
TVR Tamora (Standard Version)-Rosso Pearlscent
TVR T350C '03-Titanium Metallic
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00-Sunset Pearlscent
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00-Rosso Pearlscent
 
What would you like for your Toyota Tacoma X-Runner '04? I can offer Gold Chromes, or something out of my garage.
Gold Chromes would be great.
would love to get a hold of these mate

TVR Griffith 500 '94-Macao Yellow
TVR V8S '91-Space Blue Pearl
TVR Tamora (Standard Version)-Rosso Pearlscent
TVR T350C '03-Titanium Metallic
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00-Sunset Pearlscent
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00-Rosso Pearlscent

Sure! But the P/S cars are already gone. And the V8S too.
 
I sent you 2 gold and 2 silver chromes. I didn't know that that was all I had on this account, I'll have to send some more to my main account. If it's all right, the rest will be a day late.
 
I sent you 2 gold and 2 silver chromes. I didn't know that that was all I had on this account, I'll have to send some more to my main account. If it's all right, the rest will be a day late.

That's fine, as long as I get them in a reasonable amount of time I'm good. 👍
 
The TVR Griffith 500 '94 in Macao Yellow is back on the board.
 
3 Gold and 2 Silver chrome sent
 
will take this mate Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R '69...Soleil Gold Metallic

so heres what i got scheduled

2001 for Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R '69...Soleil Gold Metallic
1970(sent) for TVR T350C '03-Titanium Metallic
1967 for TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00-Rosso Pearlscent

and i sent the 1970 today plus 5 matte's and i sent 5 yesterday also,will send you another 5 today when i get on my other ps3 to trade from that
 
will take this mate Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R '69...Soleil Gold Metallic

so heres what i got scheduled

2001 for Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R '69...Soleil Gold Metallic
1970(sent) for TVR T350C '03-Titanium Metallic
1967 for TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00-Rosso Pearlscent

and i sent the 1970 today plus 5 matte's and i sent 5 yesterday also,will send you another 5 today when i get on my other ps3 to trade from that

Great, another car off of my hands :) I have sent the Cerbera and recieved the 1970 ticket. Thanks!
EDIT: I got a Celica from the 1970 ticket, put it on the list :D
 
thanks mate got both tvr's and i sent the 2001 ticket also,will send your last ticket after reset
 
Back