GT916's OCD Market. Paint Giveaway details in post #2!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GranTurismo916
  • 319 comments
  • 17,729 views
GranTurismo916
5 Paints for 1 the Stratos?

Actually could I change the STRATOS '73 to the Xsara Rally Car '99? And I think I can arrange you 5 Mattes
 
Actually could I change the STRATOS '73 to the Xsara Rally Car '99? And I think I can arrange you 5 Mattes

Ok, 5 Mattes from you, Citroen Xsara Rally Car from me. Deal...just give me an FR, and I still have those paints to give you. :)
 
GranTurismo916
Ok, 5 Mattes from you, Citroen Xsara Rally Car from me. Deal...just give me an FR, and I still have those paints to give you. :)

It's a deal! And were the other paints the Burnt Sand ones? What's your PSN? I'm on Android so I can't see
 
20 paints now sent mate...thanks for the trades :)
 
It's a deal! And were the other paints the Burnt Sand ones? What's your PSN? I'm on Android so I can't see
My PSN is atongo619 :)

Sorry for the double post, :ouch:
 
Drevenger did you send the FT-86 II?

EDIT: Yes you did, thank you!
 
Triple post ;)
 
You're the topic creator, so I can't shout at you :lol: 👍
 
Lol. Did you receive the Xsara?
 
Yes, it was very nice. Thanks man
 
Yes, it was very nice. Thanks man

No problem :) I'll send your paints tomorrow, sorry that I didn't do it on the scheduled date (FR problems).
 
Got your paints, thanks mate...appreciated.
:cheers:
 
interested in this mate. Mazda Axela 23S '03 Nordic Green Mica 0/0/0

what would you like for it?
 
I'm ready to bring this trading thing back into my GT Life. :D
 
New OCD, finally!
 
Hi mate.

Would you be interested in trading paints for the Tuscan and Tamora in your ocd.

Can send 10 of whatever you would like for each car and can start sending straight away.:)

Cheers.
 
Hi mate.

Would you be interested in trading paints for the Tuscan and Tamora in your ocd.

Can send 10 of whatever you would like for each car and can start sending straight away.:)

Cheers.

Sure, If you can Mix up some Mattes and put in a gold chrome for 1 set of 10 and a silver chrome for 1 set of 10, that would be great.

Theace37
What's in it?
New OCD

TVR Griffith 500 '94 - 58,730 Cr.
TVR V8S '91 - 59,400 Cr.
TVR Tamora '02 - 70,940 Cr.
TVR T350C '03 - 74,839 Cr.
TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 - 79,880 Cr.
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - 94,800 Cr.
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 - 259,970 Cr.
Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R '99 - 750,000 Cr.
Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE '00 - 750,000 Cr.
Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00 - 750,000 Cr.
Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01 - 750,000 Cr.
Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01 - 750,000 Cr.
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03 - 750,000 Cr.
Nissan MOTUL PITOWRK Z '04 - 750,000 Cr.
Toyota Soarer 430SCV '01 - 60,000 Cr.
Chevrolet SSR '03 - 44,560 Cr.
Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car - 1,250,000 Cr.
Formula Gran Turismo - 5,000,000 Cr.
 
What do you want for the Raybrig NSX ? :)

Thanks
 
Sure, If you can Mix up some Mattes and put in a gold chrome for 1 set of 10 and a silver chrome for 1 set of 10, that would be great.

No worries.

Have sent f/r from main and will send one from my alt account G0sub as well.
Will send you the 20 mattes and then 5 each of gold and silver chromes over next few days.

Cars to oldbloke account thanks mate.:)

Cheers.
 
No worries.

Have sent f/r from main and will send one from my alt account G0sub as well.
Will send you the 20 mattes and then 5 each of gold and silver chromes over next few days.

Cars to oldbloke account thanks mate.:)

Cheers.

Alright, I'm online now so I'll accept it. Thanks :)
 
Which one ? 5 chromes / 5 mattes ?

3 Silver Chromes and 2 Golds, and can you mix up the mattes for me? Just choose whichever ones you are willing to send. :)
 
Back