GT_Johan's Gallery Update: Circuito De La Sierra/BMW M3

• Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 90 comments
Nice work on the Boss set. #3 looks great.
Nice set mate! I agree with Nicolas, the 3rd shot is great! Love the sense of action in this shot and the toning is pretty good too.;)👍
I just looked at all of your sets so far & just, wow. My favorite one so far is the one with Mario photoshopped in. 👍
Thanks guys!

Last day!

11481666635_39e214151d_o.jpg

Merry Christmas!!!:)

The last two sets are quite good. Shots 3 & 4 from the yellow set and shots 2, 4 & 5 from the last are the best in my opinion :)

Nice set once more, especially the last shot.
The last two sets are quite good. Shots 3 & 4 from the yellow set and shots 2, 4 & 5 from the last are the best in my opinion :)
Best shots of Boss and GT500!!!! i like so much also che mustang svt cobra shot n.5 :) 👍👍👍👍
Nice to see! bravo!

Thanks guys! I happy you like it :)👍

And now I have coming home from Germany after visiting my dad.

11617052133_fcaf8b7277_o.jpg

Bonus!
My dad's airplane

Beechcraft B55

(My cellphone camera a bit sucky)

Not a bad RUF set. I quite like shots 4 & 7 the most. 👍 The plane shot by phone standards is not bad too. 👍

Ha, nice idea with the fireworks. Works great with the lighting of the locale. 👍 And Happy New Year! :cheers:

Nice Ruf set, the 6th picture is wonderful. You're lucky to have a plane, now we want flight pictures :) Happy new year :cheers:

Great work on the RUF set.👍 I like shots 1, 2, 7 & 8 the most. Also happy new years mate!;)
Thanks mate!

Nice shots! Great edits on the RUF set and nice airplane :) Happy new year!
Thanks! 👍

GPR
Ha, nice idea with the fireworks. Works great with the lighting of the locale. 👍 And Happy New Year! :cheers:
Thank you!

Nice Ruf set, the 6th picture is wonderful. You're lucky to have a plane, now we want flight pictures :) Happy new year :cheers:
Thanks! I have some more picture, maybe some day I upload...;)

Happy new year! The Ruf set has really nice toning in the photos.
Thanks mate!

11750770155_cc3e583db2_o.jpg

Enjoy!

Wow. I saw your RUF shots on Flickr actually (Love #1) and thought they looked utterly amazing!

And then I just saw these latest Golf shots. Stunning :)

Wow. I saw your RUF shots on Flickr actually (Love #1) and thought they looked utterly amazing!

And then I just saw these latest Golf shots. Stunning :)
Thanks mate! I'm glad that you like it! :cheers:

Nice photomerge. I like the idea of having the 3 generations of Vipers in one photo.

However, one problem I see is that the light glow around the tail light seems off. The glow should fade off around the edges. Just grab a soft eraser tool with a low opacity and brush over the edges until it begins to fade.

Nice shots mate.👍 I quite like the dof in the second shot however from this angle I think it would look better if the rear part of the car was more in focus.;)

Back