GTA 3 (Stop Production)

• Thread starter Jon
  • 21 comments

Jon

(Banned)
Did you guys hear that they might stop production on GTA3 because on the last mission you can fly a plane into a building.

If this is true, which I'm sure it's not, it's absolutely rediculous. Every game I have ever played where flying was involved, you could fly a plane into buildings. Shouldn't they stop production on those as well?

This is kinda similar...

Originally posted by Josh
If this is true, which I'm sure it's not, it's absolutely rediculous. Every game I have ever played where flying was involved, you could fly a plane into buildings. Shouldn't they stop production on those as well?
This is kinda similar...

Exactly - it's like Microsoft Flight Simulator - who of us who've spent time on this game hasn't put a plane into a building. Geez, I've actually flown a plane between the World Trade Centre towers in this game (not after the 11/9 attacks though).

Originally posted by vat_man

Exactly - it's like Microsoft Flight Simulator - who of us who've spent time on this game hasn't put a plane into a building. Geez, I've actually flown a plane between the World Trade Centre towers in this game (not after the 11/9 attacks though).

Ditto...that, and between the radio towers on the John Hancock building. ;)

Damn, I don't have a PS2 yet, but I may buy a couple copies.

1 for myself and one for some poor little punk who has about 100 quid to waste.

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Damn, I don't have a PS2 yet, but I may buy a couple copies.

1 for myself and one for some poor little punk who has about 100 quid to waste.

:rolleyes:

It is all a rumor. I was on some gaming site...i think IGN... but they confirmed that it was a rumor and the reason it got started was to jack the prices of the games on ebay. I think one guy sold one for like 150 bucks, that is ridiculous. I think rockstar games has a message about the rumor on there site too. so don't worry, be happy, GTA3 forever.

Actually in my country (Norway) GTA3 has been reported to the police due to the violence.... haha I was rolling on the floor laughing when I saw this on the news!!! :D

Originally posted by Tigra
Actually in my country (Norway) GTA3 has been reported to the police due to the violence.... haha I was rolling on the floor laughing when I saw this on the news!!! :D

Yeah, same thing happened in Australia. It got pulled from the shelves. When vat_man gets back we'll have to ask about updates on the 'GTA3 Situation in Australia' (:

~LoudMusic

Actually I have looking into this and stores like Walmart and Kmart will stop stocking this game. But stores like Babbages and Funco Land will keep stocking it because it is a great seller.

That would be the most rediculous thing I have ever heard of if they were to stop production of GTA3 just because you can fly a plane into a freaking building!:rolleyes: If they were to do this, then to make it fair they would have to stop production of EVERY SINGLE flight simulator game ever made(well, almost every single one ever made) due to the fact that it's possible to crash planes into buildings.

Back