GTA 5 Car Ideas

Karin is Toyota. There is no Mazda and the only two "Japanese" makes I know of are Karin, Dinka (Honda) and Annis (Nissan)

Karin is mainly Toyota, but not entirely - just look at the Kuruma and Sultan.

Interestingly enough, if we go by GTA IV's manufacturers, a Mazda would probably not go under Karin or any of the other generic japanese vehicle manufacturers. No, it would instead go under Declasse.

"Japanese" makes
Maibatsu. Really, it should be the Maibatsu Kuruma given the Penumbra is a half-inched fourth-gen Eclipse.
Toyota Altezza.

Karin-Sultan-GTA-5-Front.jpg
1999_toyota_altezza-pic-22428.jpeg

Time for another.

The Weeny Issi Z. Based on the original Issi, the Issi Z is basically a road going hyper-kart. Based on the real life Mini Zcar (Hayabusa space-framed Minis' made in the UK).
Example pic:

2895151377_cf919e0219_z.jpg

362415055_51ad36458b_z.jpg

The Issi Z will be the fastest accelerating best handling car in the game!, and a good alternative to a sports bike. However, it has two disadvantages, one being it's top speed (130 mph) and I think i'll make it single seater only. Obviously you can't nip into the gaps that a motorbike can, but you're not going to get flung from Z when you hit something.

Thanks to it's lightweight space-frame and composite construction, combined with the turbocharged '****zu' motorbike engine and fat tyres, the car will be untouchable around city streets and the Vinewood twistys. On the freeway/long straights it's another story though.

Weeny Issi Z:

Time for another.

The Weeny Issi Z. Based on the original Issi, the Issi Z is basically a road going hyper-kart. Based on the real life Mini Zcar (Hayabusa space-framed Minis' made in the UK).
Example pic:

The Issi Z will be the fastest accelerating best handling car in the game!, and a good alternative to a sports bike. However, it has two disadvantages, one being it's top speed (130 mph) and I think i'll make it single seater only. Obviously you can't nip into the gaps that a motorbike can, but you're not going to get flung from Z when you hit something.

Thanks to it's lightweight space-frame and composite construction, combined with the turbocharged '****zu' motorbike engine and fat tyres, the car will be untouchable around city streets and the Vinewood twistys. On the freeway/long straights it's another story though.

Weeny Issi Z:

While I don't like the headlights in the rendering, I love the idea of a car like this. The way you describe it makes it sound like an insanely fun car to drive, although I don't think it should be on the pace of the super car class around a track.

While I don't like the headlights in the rendering, I love the idea of a car like this. The way you describe it makes it sound like an insanely fun car to drive, although I don't think it should be on the pace of the super car class around a track.
It would depend on the track really. If the track consisted mainly of tight corners, or really tight twisty turns with little to no chance of exploiting top speeds, then this would kill the competition. Though I suppose saying it would be the "fastest accelerating and best handling" car in the game is probably an over-shoot. Lets just say it handles like a very fast Go-kart and is the fastest thing to 100mph. Beyond that, it's getting murdered by exotics and sports cars.

Also yeah, the front is very ugly, it was hard trying to tie it to the current Issi. But it gets the idea across. 👍

Time for another.

Example pic:

Weeny Issi Z:

Perhaps make a car based on the classic Mini and call it Issi Classic, and have the Z be a Benny's customization. Love the picture for it by the way!
Also, the Myni was in GTA London 1961 and 1969.
image.png

Back