GTA 5 Car Ideas

There's something I noticed after playing V again a couple of days ago. They've added a massive number of modern high end vehicles since the launch, but the list is still terribly unbalanced between the types of vehicles and it's most apparent when looking at the list of cars that spawn on the roads.

I came up with a list of cars that (they're obviously never going to add) would help the balance problem and bring more cars on the roads of the game in order to make the city feel a bit more plausible. At least when you're not shooting everything that moves with an RPG...

Based on: 2008-2013 Cadillac CTS
Class: Sedans
Drivetrain: 3.6 V6, RWD
Spawns in: Downtown, Vinewood, the Hills
Online description: "It took over 30 years for the classic American luxury brand to realise that their products were some 30 years behind their foreign competition. This lead to a millions of dollars costing development programme with only one objective, beating some German ass. Somehow they came up with a car that they could be proud of. A car that was only 5 years behind the Germans.
Based on: 1990-1995 Nissan Pathfinder
Class: Off-road
Drivetrain: 3.5 V6, 4WD
Spawns in: East LS, South LS, Sandy Shores, Paleto Bay
Online description: "A proper old-school off-roader. In the early 90s they still knew the difference between luxury and capability because the people who bought them knew that they wanted to drive off-road not on-road."
Based on: 2003-2015 Nissan Armada
Class: SUVs
Drivetrain: 5.5 V8, 4WD
Spawns in: Downtown, Vinewood, Mirror Park
Online description: "There's nothing that says 21st century America like a soccer mom SUV based on a Japanese pick up. Annis Crossroads has space for everything, from the morbidly obese teenagers to the groceries that are probably the reason the teenagers are morbidly obese."
Based on: 1992-1997 Nissan Altima
Drivetrain: 2.5 I4, FWD
Spawns in: South LS, East LS
Based on: 2002-2006 Nissan Altima
Drivetrain: 3.5 V6, FWD
Spawns in: Downtown, South LS, East LS
Based on: 1984-1988 Nissan 200SX
Class: Sports
Drivetrain: 1.8 I4 Turbo, RWD
Online description: "Today Annis is mainly know for its dreary sedans and crossovers, but back in the 80s things were a little different. V6 powered rally coupe, a high tech GT car, the Euros tried to be both with disastrous competition results but relatively okay sales.
Based on: 1990-2000 Nissan 300ZX
Drivetrain: 2.7 V6 Turbo, RWD
Spawns in: East LS
Online description: "The Japanese car companies had a gentleman's agreement on how much power their cars could have back in the 80s and 90s. Bad for them, good for you, the Euros' engine could easily produce 200 hp more than it does when standard."
Based on: 1994-1999 Nissan 200SX
Class: Compacts
Drivetrain: 2.0 I4
Based on: 2008-2014 Nissan Murano
Spawns in: Downtown, Vinewood, Vespucci Beach
Based on: 2011-2014 Mercedes-Benz C350 (2009-2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class front)
Drivetrain: 3.5 V6, RWD
Online description: "After the success Ubermacht had had with their entry-level models in the 80s and the 90s Benefactor decided to try the class themselves. Not only it was incredibly badly made, it was also incredibly successful. And after 10 years of production Benefactor has finally brought back somewhat acceptable standards of build quality. It's a win-win situation."
Based on: 1981-1985 Mercedes-Benz 380SL
Class: Coupes
Drivetrain: 3.8 V8, RWD
Online description: "The 80s were great. Drug dealing was easier, classier, and more profitable. Car manufacturers could sell cars developed over 15 years ago without a hint of depreciation. Case in point the Feltzer, a symbol of the yuppie and cocaine culture of the worst dressing decade we can remember."
Based on: 2007- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
Class: Vans
Drivetrain: 3.0 V6 Turbo Diesel, RWD
Spawns in: Downtown, Airport
Based on: 1991-1998 Mercedes-Benz S600
Drivetrain: 6.0 V12, RWD
Spawns in: Downtown
Online description: "2,000$ for a oil change might sound strange for a 20-year-old car that costs only 10,000$. Before the 25,000$ engine rebuild that resulted from you deciding against the oil change, that is."
Based on: 2003-2009 Mercedes-Benz CLK Convertible
Drivetrain: 4.6 V8, RWD
Spawns in: Downtown, Vespucci Beach, Mirror Park
Based on: 1997-2001 Mercedes-Benz ML-Class
Drivetrain: 4.0 V8, 4WD
Online description: "No one knew they wanted one before they released it, but since then pretty much every social climber has been after a Benefactor SUV of some kind. Of course this being the cheapest of them the climbers who drive these didn't start very high."
Based on: 2005-2011 Volkswagen Jetta (2005-2010 Volkswagen Passat rear)
Drivetrain: 3.0 V6, FWD
Spawns in: Downtown, Vinewood, Mirror Park, Vespucci Beach
Online description: "Extremely well engineered German everyday car, put together by drunk 🤬. Nothing Scandalous, just a bit disappointing."
Based on: 1993-1998 Volkswagen Golf
Drivetrain: 2.8 V6, FWD
Online description: "There's nothing particularly wrong with the Club, other than the fact it's a BF hatchback. It's an easy fix anyway, just take away the suspension."
Based on: 2011-2015 Volkswagen Tiguan
Drivetrain: 3.0 V6, 4WD
Spawns in: Downtown, Vinewood, Mirror Park, Vespucci Beach
Based on: 2010-2013 Kia Soul
Drivetrain: 2.0 I4, FWD
Spawns in: Downtown, Little Seoul, Vinewood, Vespucci Beach
Online description: "A hatchback? An SUV? A Wagon? Why does it look like a obnoxiously painted iFruit phone? We don't really know. But we do know that it's supposedly cool little box for those who don't want to be categorised.
Based on: 2011-2015 Hyundai Elantra
Based on: 1981-1993 Dodge Ram
Class: Utility
Drivetrain: 6.0 V8, RWD
Spawns in: Sandy Shores
Online description: "Not really any good off road, or on road, but it'll go on hilarious amount of miles before it finally rusts completely, and you can no longer pretend that it was perfectly reliable and okay for the environment, including your neighbour's eyes."
Based on: 2010- Ram 3500
Drivetrain: 6.8 V8, 4WD
Spawns in: Industrial areas
Online description: "Big ass truck. If you think you need to know more, it isn't the vehicle for you."
Based on: 1974-1976 Dodge Monaco
Drivetrain: 7.0 V8, RWD
Online description: "Like most 70s American cars, the LaSelle was named after the European city where it'd look most ludicrous."
Based on: 2000-2005 Dodge Neon
Spawns in: South LS, East LS, Paleto Bay
Based on: 2002-2009 GMC Envoy
Drivetrain: 5.5 V8
Online description: "What to do when the imported compact crossovers start taking your market share you've honestly earned by selling scaled down 70s truck chassis with 90s wagon body? You scale down the truck chassis a little more obviously. The affordable soccer mom SUV was eventually discontinued due to cost cutting of the last decade."
Based on: 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
Drivetrain: 5.0 V8, 4WD
Spawns in: Industrial areas, East LS
Based on: 2007- Fiat 500
Drivetrain: 1.6 Turbo, FWD
Online description: "The Faggio of the car world. There's only one kind of people who would drive one in the US. In Italy (or France, or some other crap and smug commie country of the Europe) on the other hand..."
Based on: 1966-1969 Alfa Romeo Spider
Class: Sports Classic
Drivetrain: 1.7 I4, RWD
Spawns in: the Hills
Online description: "It wasn't always about speed and power back in the golden days of motoring. Take the Sportivita for example, it has a pathetic 4 cylinder engine, but it looks beautiful and it's light, which means that it can take most corners flat out."
Based on: 1991-1995 Saturn SL1
Online description: "Marketed as an American alternative for Japanese imports in the early 90s. Slow and small, badly made and unfortunately miss-marketed. Cheval managed to take the worst of both worlds and put it into a one catastrophic financial failure.
Based on: 1978-1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme (1985-1986 2-door front and rear, sedan body)
Drivetrain: 5.0 V8, RWD
Spawns in: Sandy Shores, South LS
Online description: "Most people won't see past the looks or the performance, but you aren't like most people. You can see the car as blanc for a piece of art, the potential of an awesome lowrider. You know that the 90s gangbangers will soon be back. And that if you buy this now you can finish yours before the others rushing to finish theirs.
Based on: 1981-1983 DeLorean
Spawns in: The movie studio
Online description: "Originally invented for money laundering purposes, which it did well right until it became the most expensive drug trafficking failure of the 1984. But then Vinewood stepped in. Without a classic 80s scifi movie no one would probably even know what it is, but we're still glad we do.
Based on: 1997-2003 Chevrolet Malibu
Based on: 2002-2005 Honda Pilot (CR-V Interior)
Spawns in: Downtown, Mirror Park, Paleto Bay
Based on: 2001-2005 Honda Civic
Drivetrain: 1.6 I4, FWD
Spawns in: Downtown, South LS, East LS, Vespucci Beach, Paleto Bay
Online description: "The Chavos isn't just one of the best selling cars of all time, it's also on the top of the car theft statistics, which makes it a great choice for those "progressive" individuals who believe in car sharing and other communistic 🤬"
Based on: 1991-2001 Acura NSX
Drivetrain: 3.0 V6, RWD
Online description: "Originally intended to go against the likes of Pfister, Grotti, and Progen, but they ended up taking so long to develop it that the Europeans had already come up with better, more advanced models. Still the Jester has a strangely large following among those who claim to know cars better than you."
Based on: 2003-2006 Honda Accord Coupe
Drivetrain: 3.5 V6, FWD
Spawns in: Downtown, Vinewood
Online description: "At first glance a mid-sized coupe made by Dinka doesn't make much sense, but then you start thinking about what kind of people would buy them. It's a car that says; I lost the custody of the kids in the divorce and nearly lost my job, but that's not good enough reason to go completely crazy. The mildest form of mid-life crisis imaginable."
Based on: 2005-2007 Mercury Montego
Spawns in: Airport, Downtown, Paleto Bay
Online description: "Apparently you can now buy rental cars. Who knew?"
Based on: 2008-2013 Mazda 3
Spawns in: Downtown, Mirror Park, Vinewood, Vespucci Beach
Online description: "A fantastic way to blend in. EF2 is everything and nothing of not making the people you stalk notice that you're following them."
Based on: 2007-2012 Mazda CX-9
Spawns in: Downtown, Mirror Park, Vinewood, Vespucci Beach
Based on: 1999-2006 Mazda MPV
Drivetrain: 3.0 V6, FWD
Based on: 1989-1997 Mazda MX-5
Drivetrain: 1.6 I4, RWD
Spawns in: Vespucci Beach
Online description: "Many jokes about the sexuality of the average ZX-160 owner has been made over the years, but there's more to it than that; fantastic handling, pop-up headlights, a place for your hairdry... Oh, wait..."
Based on: 1991-2002 Mazda RX-7
Drivetrain: 3.5 V6 Turbo, RWD
Online description: "You could spend your money on something that was fast in the first place, or you could spend twice the car's actual worth to make an old 90s coupe somewhat quick, and dreadfully uncomfortable."
Based on: 2007-2012 Lexus ES
Spawns in: Downtown, Airport, Vinewood, Vespucci Beach
Online description: "The people at Emperor spent countless of hours trying to figure out what exactly made Benefactors so popular. But ended up scraping everything and making a rebadged Asterope instead."
Based on: 2008-2012 Lexus LX
Drivetrain: 5.5 V8, 4WD
Online description: "4WD, advanced differential and suspension systems, electronic things that control it all. The Serenade has more off-road technology than most military forces, which is very reassuring going over a speed bump at your local shopping mall."
Based on: 2011-2013 Lexus CT
Drivetrain: 2.0 I4 Hybrid, FWD
Based on: 2009-2013 Infiniti G37
Drivetrain: 3.6 V6, 4WD
Online description: "It's nice to see that the Japanese are continuing the great American tradition of taking a budget vehicle sold in Europe and then giving it luxury badges and 10,000$ higher base price."
Based on: 1987-1992 Ferrari F40
Drivetrain: 3.2 V8 Turbo, RWD
Online description: "Turismo might quite possibly be the first ever supercar to have handling that didn't necessarily try to kill you around every corner, but that's not why people call it the greatest car ever made. The fact it was only available in bright red, sudden unexpected and unexplainable combustions, the slightly obnoxious looking spoiler, and its speed are why so many people who're never going to drive one love it so much on the internet."
Based on: 2012- Subaru BRZ
Drivetrain: 2.0 I4, RWD
Online description: "The days of the underpowered Japanese sport coupes were already gone. Or so we thought..."
Based on: 2007-2010 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
Drivetrain: 2.5 I4 Turbo, 4WD
Spawns in: East LS, Downtown, Vinewood
Online description: "It's an universal thing, wherever you're on the planet the cargo shorts and baseball cap wearing men in their 20s are almost guaranteed to either drive or want to drive one of these. Badly modified Itchi sedans and hatchbacks are known everywhere for their inability to go slower than 30 over the limit."
Based on: 1996-2001 Toyota Camry
Drivetrain: 2.2 I4, FWD
Online description: "This is what you get when you go to a car lot and ask for a car without giving any other requirements."
Based on: 1991-1997 Toyota Previa
Drivetrain: 2.9 V6, 4WD
Online description: "All the people carrier you'll ever need. After they realised that the Aprox they had made specifically for their market, because it looked too spaceship-y Karin decided to go crazy with it and give it just about enough engine that most backyard tuning companies can turn it into something faster than an 80s Pegassi for the sum you paid for it at the local scrap yard."
Based on: 2011- Toyota Sienna
Spawns in: Vinewood, Mirror Park
Based on: 1995-2000 Toyota RAV4
Drivetrain: 2.0 I4, 4WD
Online description: "One of the pioneers of pseudo active lifestyle cars, Karin aXtive has been the image of potential mountain biking, skiing, bungee jumping, and other extreme sports watching people for over 20 years."
Based on: 1996-2002 Toyota 4runner
Spawns in: South LS, East LS, Vinewood, Vespucci Beach, Paleto Bay
Online description: "Despite the slight crash statistics incident in the late 90s, which they've probably fixed by now, the prices for old well kept 90s Karin off-roaders are somehow going up instead of down. We're quite sure it has nothing to do with the fact these rust at even faster pace than most 90s off-roaders."
Based on: 1997-2000 Toyota Corolla
Drivetrain: 1.9 I4, FWD
Based on: 2008-2013 Toyota Highlander
Based on: 2010-2015 Toyota Prius
Drivetrain: 2.0 I4 Hybrid, FWD
Spawns in: Downtown, Airport, Vespucci Beach, Vinewood, Mirror Park, the Hills
Online description: "People will start making jokes about you, they'll try to make you feel terrible about the fact you bought a hybrid electric car. But the feeling you get from going past them at 90 on the car pool lane by yourself almost makes it worth it."
Based on: 2011- Toyota Prius+
Drivetrain: 2.0 I4 Hybrid
Spawns in: Downtown, Airport, Vespucci Beach, Vinewood, Mirror Park, the Hills
Online description: "Congratulations, you found another full-vegan person and now you a child together. Well, Karin has you covered with the new family sized Dilettante. And don't worry, the child's health problems have nothing to with the vegan-only food you're feeding, regardless of what that doctor says."
Based on: 1988-1992 Toyota Corolla Alltrack
Drivetrain: 1.6 I4, 4WD
Online description: "You don't always need the fastest car, sometimes the most rugged car is enough, especially if you live in the middle of nowhere and you're preparing for an apocalypse."
Based on: 2006-2015 Toyota Tacoma
Spawns in: Vespucci Beach, Vinewood
Online description: "Karin came up with a brilliant idea to keep their compact trucks relevant when people realised they didn't want compact trucks. Off-road inspired everything. This gave the thing the best 🤬 appeal of all truck on the west coast."
Based on: 1995-2000 Toyota Tacoma
Drivetrain: 3.0 V6, RWD
Spawns in: South LS, East LS, Downtown, Industrial areas
Based on: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX
Drivetrain: 2.5 I4 Turbo, 4WD
Spawns in: South LS, East LS, Downtown
Online description: "In the early 90s the Japanese car maker decided to continue the legacy of one Italian car maker by making hardcore rally inspired versions of their cars. i.e. throwing ridiculous amounts of money at an outdated budget car. The Italian company is now bankrupted, and ironically Maibatsu Motors is on the verge of bankruptcy too."
Based on: A modern bus based Winnebago motorhome
Drivetrain: 12.5 V8 Turbo Diesel, RWD
Spawns in: Western highway
Based on: 1995-2001 Audi A4 (A6 Interior)
Drivetrain: 2.8 V6, 4WD
Spawns in: East LS, Downtown
Based on: 2010- Audi A8
Drivetrain: 4.0 V8 Turbo, 4WD
Spawns in: the Hills
Online description: "Obey was one of the pioneers of putting 4WD system in a car that didn't really need 4WD system. Now they've topped their game once more with the new Tailgater. It may not have the image of a Benefactor but it should still get you out of even slightly trickier situation with ease."
Based on: 1974-1990 Lamborghini Countach
Drivetrain: 5.0 V12, RWD
Online description: "Not even an idiot would think that this is perfect vehicle for a big time drug dealer in the US. Because the authorities would at some point start having doubts about the fact you're driving a car you could never afford according to your tax record and tailing you as soon as someone you don't want to know knows you're a drug dealer would be the easiest thing ever.
Based on: 1981-1988 Lamborghini Jalpa (1986-1989 Ferrari 328 rear)
Drivetrain: 3.5 V8, RWD
Online description: "One of the cheapest ways of buying an Italian supercar. For as little as 35,000 you can get a car you always wanted as a kid. Who cares about the costs of maintenance anyway?"
Based on: 1975-1989 Porsche 930 Turbo
Drivetrain: 3.2 I6 Turbo, RWD
Online description: "When cocaine overdose started gaining Pfister as the number 1. reason of Liberty City stock broker deaths in the early 80s the geniuses gave the already deadly Comet a very difficult to control turbocharger. The results were immediate, Pfister has never been quite as popular as in the 80s.
Based on: 2008-2010 Chrysler Sebring Convertible
Drivetrain: 2.9 V6, RWD
Spawns in: Vinewood, Airport
Online description: "Schyster is one of the last American pseudo luxury brands, but that just means that they have larger market share. This also means that their newest open-top mid-sizer, the Greenwood is finally openly sold mainly to rental car companies and retired Vice City suburbs residents."
Based on: 2000-2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Spawns in: Downtown, East LS
Online description: "Yes, they made these for over 10 years. Think about that the next time you wonder why the American manufacturing is having a crisis."
Based on: 2010- BMW X3
Drivetrain: 3.0 V6 Turbo, 4WD
Spawns in: Downtown, Vinewood, the Hills, Vespucci Beach
Online description: "Downshifting isn't shameful anymore. The Rebla has just about as much get out of my way feel as your Gallivanter had, back when you were still rich and famous, and hadn't spent all of the money you had gained over the years on hard drugs and alcohol."
Based on: 1983-1992 BMW 3-Series Convertible
Drivetrain: 2.8 I6, RWD
Spawns in: Vespucci Beach
Online description: "One of the most successful premium cars ever. The Germans capitalised the market gap of cars that made the owner look very rich from distance, but only upper middle class when they came closer."
Based on: 1992-1999 BMW M3 Saloon (1999-2003 BMW M5 some details)
Drivetrain: 3.1 I6, RWD
Spawns in: South LS, East LS, Downtown
Online description: "Sports sedans haven't gone anywhere in the past decades, but they sure as hell don't make like they used to. Naturally aspirated 6-cylinder engine, rear wheel drive, all sorts of everyday luxury features... of the 90s. You couldn't come up with a better car for pretending that the streets are a race track for less money."
Based on: 1992-1997 Ford F-150
Drivetrain: 6.3 V8, 4WD
Spawns in: Industrial areas, Sandy Shores
Online description: "
Based on: 2009-2014 Ford F-150
Drivetrain: 5.0 V8, 4WD
Spawns in: Industrial areas, Vinewood, Downtown
Online description: "Vapid's answer to the lifestyle truck market. You'll never see one actually doing anything outside of the commercials, but thinks to those commercials you know that it could do some work if you wanted it to do some work, even though you know you're extremely unlikely to do any manual labour in your life."
Based on: 1997-2002 Ford Expedition
Drivetrain: 6.3 V8, 4WD
Online description: "The best selling SUV back in the early 00s. Good choice for middle-class families, or badly financed special-ops teams."
Based on: 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302
Class: Muscle
Drivetrain: 5.0 V8, RWD
Online description: "It was the 60s. Cars were fast, roads had no corners, and manufacturers could pull any kind of horsepower figure out of their ass. According to Vapid this thing has 600 of them."
Based on: 2008-2012 Ford Escape Hybrid
Drivetrain: 3.3 V6, 4WD
Online description: "The favourite of 21st century taxi drivers. One of the first hybrid crossovers out there, simply because Vapid was quicker at putting an electric motor from a cordless drill into a crossover."
Based on: 1999-2007 Ford Focus ZX3
Spawns in: South LS, East LS, Vespucci Beach
Online description: "An all-American sports compact. Developed by the Japanese, tweaked by the Germans and the British, manufactured in Belgium, and badged as a Vapid in Canada. Say 🤬 to globalisation, buy American."
Based on: 2010-2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid (2003-2010 Saab 9-3 rear)
Drivetrain: 3.3 V6 Hybrid, 4WD
Spawns in: Downtown, Airport, Mirror Park, Vinewood
Online description: "We didn't really expect anyone to click this... 🤬

Someone come up with something about this thing."
Based on: 2010-2012 Ford Transit Connect
Drivetrain: 2.0 I4, RWD
Spawns in: Downtown
Online description: "Starting a start-up parcel delivery company? Our advice; don't."
Based on: 1993-1997 Ford Ranger
Drivetrain: 3.0 V6, 4WD
Spawns in: South LS, East LS, Sandy Shores
Online description: "Compact truck hasn't always been a joke. Case in point, the Walton. The rebadged Japanese truck has actually sold fairly well over the years, and then America realised that the life was too short to drive something that's actually somewhat sensible."
Based on: 1982-1990 Volvo 760
Drivetrain: 2.8 V6 Turbo, RWD
Spawns in: South LS, Paleto Bay
Online description: "Many Americans have done inappropriate things in the back of their dad's Vulcar. Almost 90% of this activity is also the cause of why their dad ended up buying a Vulcar in the first place."
Based on: 2003-2014 Volvo XC90
Drivetrain: 4.6 V8, 4WD
Spawns in: Downtown, Vinewood
Online description: "Doctors, professors, architects... Vulcar has spent so long claiming that their cars are better than everyone else's that they've established a completely new kind of self-entitled customer base.
Based on: 2010-2016 MINI Countryman
Drivetrain: 2.0 I4 Turbo, 4WD
Spawns in: Downtown, Mirror Park, Vinewood, Vespucci Beach, the Hills
Online description: "Cute and surprisingly fun to drive. That's how the advertisers described Weeny, when it came to the Americas a couple of years back. The new Bulki however is neither of those things. The German ownership saw it as a moneymaker, the marketing people as a challenge and against all odds people saw it as something worth real life currency."
Based on: 2013- Buick Enclave
Drivetrain: 3.6, RWD
Spawns in: Downtown, Airport, Vinewood
Online description: "It's not just old people who are ready to pay over 10,000 extra so that their Declasse would have more chrome on the grille, the Chinese have started to do it too."

Karin Dilettante Race Car

based off of: 2016 #31 APR Toyota Prius

Toyota%20Prius%20apr%20GT%20-%20%20Super%20GT300.jpg

Class: Super

"A racing car so fast and so hilariously out of place, big European teams had to pay racing organizations to balance performance in their favor so that they don't have to explain to the public why their top of the line super car was beat by a Dilettante."

Karin Dilettante Race Car

based off of: 2016 #31 APR Toyota Prius

Toyota%20Prius%20apr%20GT%20-%20%20Super%20GT300.jpg

"A racing car so fast and so hilariously out of place, big European teams had to pay racing organizations to balance performance in their favor so that they don't have to explain to the public why their top of the line super car was beat by a Dilettante."

If you're gonna do it, do it right.

Toyota_PRIUS_Touring_Car.jpg

Anyway, here's my idea:

Grotti Verdefoglia (Sedan) - Alfa Romeo 155 Q4 Quadrifoglio

alfa-romeo-155-15.jpg

And there's the Benny's version of the Grotti Verdefoglia, so the car will be no more in the Sedan class, but in the Super's.

Grotti Verdefoglia RS

Alfa_155_DTM.jpg

Karin Futo liftback
A drifting favourite, it's now available in hatchback flip-up headlamp form for all those deliveries that need to be made. Though you'll probably just break everything in the back trying to drift with it.
IMG_3112.JPG

Karin Celesta
A high performance GT halo car from a marque more known for economy models. Now highly cherished by the kids that grew up wanting one, which means it's highly exclusive and highly expensive. Enjoy.
IMG_3111.JPG

Annis 420SeX
Renowned for being the perfect drifting base, this may be one of the last unmolested models out there. A great opportunity to start from scratch when you chop it up and slam it into every wall learning to slide with it.
IMG_3109.JPG

Karin Euros 360RX
2018-toyota-supra-render.jpg

prueba-bmw-z4-actualidadmotor-36-e1460115690409.jpg

A resurrection of one of Karin's most legendary sportscars, the Euros 360RX is also co-developed by Ubermacht who will release it as the next generation Zion.

Ocelot Buffoni
F-PACE_Insertion_Instructions_Device-Desktop_910x600_tcm91-254951_desktop_910x600.jpg

bentley-bentayga-06.jpg

Nagasaki Jackalope
An all-terrain vehicle for you and a very close friend. Every sweet jump you hit will either throw both of you out of it or bounce him into your lap. If he wasn't there already.
IMG_3136.JPG

Reliable Roly Poly
What happens when your government says anything with less than 4 wheels qualifies as a motorcycle and thus doesn't need a full license? A whole slew of three-wheeled deathtraps designed for 16 year olds, that's what. Cheap, slow, and extremely likely to end up on its roof. The perfect car for a teenager too young to get a car license.
IMG_3122.JPG

Last edited:
Grotti Cheetah Retro Custom
What's the best car for an undercover cop? An 80s Italian Supercar, of course. Don't forget your pastel suits and your 5 o clock shadow.
IMG_3134.JPG

Karin Asterope Retro Custom
You may ask yourself, what's the best way to take you and 3 of your criminal comrades drifting whilst also letting them know who is a VIP? Well here's the answer.
IMG_3135.JPG

Vapid Dominator Retro Custom
What better a getaway car than a garishly modified classic muscle car? They'll never be able to find you driving this in a sea of beige family cars. We guarantee it.
IMG_3131.PNG

Canis Mesa Retro Custom
The perfect way to show off your individuality is by modifying a 4x4, or so we've been told. And what better way to show off your blatant disregard for money than by scratching up the several thousand dollar custom paintwork whilst off roading?
IMG_3132.JPG

Pegassi Infernus Retro Custom
It was on your bedroom wall as a child, and now in your garage as an adult. Both iterations caked in your dried insecurity. You might be balding and fat in the middle, but you can still snort rails like the best of em.
IMG_3133.JPG

Dinka Jester Retro Custom
Designed with input from a Grand Prix driver to be the greatest super car ever, it ended up just being an extremely expensive dick-waver from an economy car marque. An excellent investment opportunity.
IMG_3129.JPG

Last edited:
26709340001_large.jpg

Karin Intruder Wagon Classic
A little wagon with a lot of potential, this car was the transport for many under-paid, over-worked tools who still wanted a sense of style. Today, it is sought after by those who want a classic car but aren't willing to hand out hefty sums.

Red_Dodge_Viper_GTS.jpg

Bravado Banshee Retro
Who in their right mind thought that wedging a truck engine into a rear-drive death trap was a good idea? Bravado did, of course. Prepare to wet your pants, because this car takes no prisoners and will punish careless drivers.

Nagasaki H1N1
There's never before been a production supercharged superbike before now. It's so mind-meltingly fast it'll reduce your internal organs to their baser elements every time you pin the throttle. It isn't street legal, but who cares when you can go naught to 100 in less time than it takes for you to defaecate yourself.
IMG_3177.PNG

Gallivanter Deerstalker
Gallivanter may be primarily known for building overpriced luxury 4x4s for those with more money than taste and that have never seen a dirt track in their life, but they originally cut their teeth building simple fourbies for farmers and explorers. Deerstalker is the most recent version in a long tradition of pipe smoking on the side of the road wondering what's gone wrong in it this time. And it's now available in America for the first time in decades, so be sure to pick up yours today. You know, before the government comes along and commandeers it again for possibly being illegal.
IMG_3167.JPG

Gallivanter Swinger Cab
An icon of 60s Great Britain, this. So beloved they just kept making the ugly bugger. So beloved, people will willingly pay massively inflated prices for a car that's seen hundreds of thousands of inner-city miles and been glazed in gallons of vomit and other bodily fluids by any and every undesirable you can imagine. And you'll still gladly buy it like the Anglophile you are. (With RHD and a Union Jack livery available)
IMG_3138.JPG

Last edited:
Cheval Thunderbolt
The coupe utility. An Australian icon. A combination of the ill-handling of a truck and the load carrying capacity of a car; the perfect work vehicle. This one also has a 500 horsepower supercharged V8 powering it, so you can be sure that when you enevitably slide off the road into the tree, both you and the pigs in the back are guaranteed to be killed instantly.
IMG_3203.JPG

Last edited:
Vapid Hotring
The gladiators of the modern day. Though it's mostly just rednecks getting drunk and going left for 2 hours. This beast has 800 horsepower, and is fine tuned for going around an oval circuit as fast as possible. Perfect for pootling around downtown LS, if you ask us.
IMG_3291.JPG

With the self-driving car craze that's going on right now, it makes me wonder if R* is going to parody that within GTA V. I imagine that it will probably end up being a Dilettante or Panto with LifeInvader badges and radar sensors installed and cost $850,000. :lol:

Dan
With the self-driving car craze that's going on right now, it makes me wonder if R* is going to parody that within GTA V. I imagine that it will probably end up being a Dilettante or Panto with LifeInvader badges and radar sensors installed and cost $850,000. :lol:
And all it does is floor it straight into the nearest wall/parked car/pedestrian.

Dan
Oh, man. Online, an app can be used to lock the doors and control an opponent's car.

On a mission, I can also see it being used to control a vehicle, to be used as a battering ram.

Oh, man. Online, an app can be used to lock the doors and control an opponent's car.

On a mission, I can also see it being used to control a vehicle, to be used as a battering ram.
You could use it as a form of taxi as well. It keeps a medium speed and keeps itself on the road as you and your mates shoot out of it.

For sure. I liked riding the train offline, just for that.

Maybe players can summon the car instead of locking and leaving it. Or apply it to boats and aircraft.

In the heat of battle, summon a tank to come get you out of trouble.

Like it'll follow a waypoint unless destroyed, obeying the rules of the road. A taxi that doesn't charge for each use, and no driver to freak out when you shoot. The perfect driveby car

OK...I have quite the list of ideas for future cars that won't happen. But before I show you it, I need to show you two videos that B-Stig made. The first one talks about the idea of...well, you can see the title. And the second gives us both what Rockstar gave us in response, and a brief idea of what I think the entire class would be like. The general idea he's trying to get across, is that they should all be balanced evenly and built for speed around a circuit, yet all of them still quicker than the fastest supercar in the game. Which, by today's standards, means that a 59.9xx lap time would be a necessary to get into this class.

Here's video #1...

...and #2, which shows the old times of the Tyrus, ETR1 and RE-7B.

Those cars got nerfed because they were so OP. I feel like that insane level of traction (thanks to the downforce multipliers) these vehicles had should make a comeback in a “Race” class; an entire class of vehicles that are faster than every supercar in the game right now, living up to the reputation those vehicles once had. Most of these are Benny’s vehicles, but I’ve given them their own little suffix -- “GT-RS” (stands for Grand Touring Racing Sport), to distinguish them from other custom Benny’s cars. So meet the inaugural members of what could be the Race class...along with some other non-race cars that I know R* will never add...the first of which will be the RE-7B, Tyrus, ETR1 (all with their sub-1 minute lap times), and Itali GTB Custom.

...and here are the rest.
Based On: Nissan Silvia Varietta (S15), Nissan 200SX (S14)
Price: $41,000 (Benny’s Original Motor Works)

Benny’s Variant: Annis Caligo Custom
Based On: Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero (S15)
Upgrade Price: $451,000
Based On: Nissan Skyline C10 1968-1972, Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (C110) 1972
Price: $612,500 (Legendary Motorsport)
Based On: Honda Civic Hatchback, Nissan Micra K14
Class: Compact
Price: $35,000 (Southern San Andreas Super Autos)

Benny’s Variant: Annis Flash Retro Custom
Based On: 1999 Honda Civic Type R, Nissan Pulsar GTI-R, Flash (GTA San Andreas)
Upgrade Price: $385,000
Based On: Nissan Silvia K’s 2000cc (PS13), Nissan Sileighty
Price: $39,500 (Benny’s Original Motor Works)

Benny’s Variant: Annis Reiki Custom
Upgrade Price: $434,500
Based On: Nissan 180SX (RPS13), Nissan Sileighty
Price: $43,500 (Benny’s Original Motor Works)

Benny’s Variant: Annis Reiki FB Custom
Price: $465,000
Based On: Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR, Sauber Mercedes C11
Class: Racing
Price: $2,525,000 (Legendary Motorsport)
Based On: Benefactor Schafter (R*), Mercedes-Benz AMG C-Coupé DTM (2016)
Price: $1,002,000 (Upgrade from Schafter at Benny’s)
Based On: Benefactor Schwartzer (R*), Mercedes-Benz AMG C-Class DTM (2010)
Price: $994,000 (Upgrade from Schwartzer at Benny’s)
Based On: Benefactor Surano (R*), Mercedes-AMG GT
Price: $465,000 (Legendary Motorsport)

Benny’s Variant: Benefactor Scorrano GT-RS
Based On: Benefactor Scorrano, Mercedes-AMG GT3
Upgrade Price: $1,320,000
Based On: Volkswagen Golf Mk7, Volkswagen Polo Mk5
Price: $33,500 (Southern San Andreas Super Autos)

Benny’s Variant: BF Club Retro Custom
Based On: Volkswagen Golf Mk2, Volkswagen Polo Mk2, Club (GTA San Andreas)
Upgrade Price: $368,500
Based On: Volkswagen Tiguan, Mercedes-Benz ML 63 AMG
Class: SUV
Price: $167,500 (Normal) - $390,000 (Armored) (Southern San Andreas Super Autos)

Variant: BF Katzhund LWB
Class: SUV
Price: $173,500 (Normal) - $405,000 (Armored) (Southern San Andreas Super Autos)
Based On: Bravado Buffalo S (R*), Dodge Charger Stock Car
Price: $1,150,000 (Upgrade from Buffalo S at Benny’s)
Based On: Bravado Gauntlet (R*), Dodge Challenger Stock Car
Price: $1,150,000 (Upgrade from Gauntlet at Benny’s)
Based On: Zenvo ST1/TS1, Chrysler ME Four-Twelve
Price: $2,110,000 (Legendary Motorsport)
Based On: Vapid Minivan (R*), Cabbie (R* - GTA IV)
Class: Service
Price: N/A
Based On: Chevrolet Deluxe Convertible 1951, Chevrolet Fleetmaster Convertible 1947
Price: $185,000 (Legendary Motorsport)

Benny’s Variant: Declasse Broadway Custom (Theoretical Example)
Upgrade Price: $402,000
Based On: Chevrolet SS (2015), Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS (2006)
Price: $74,300 (Southern San Andreas Super Autos)

Benny’s Variant: Declasse Sabre Hotring
Based On: Chevrolet SS Stock Car
Upgrade Price: $1,150,000
Based On: Chevrolet Camaro SS (1999), Chevrolet Camaro SS (2016)
Price: $50,100 (Southern San Andreas Super Autos)

Benny’s Variant: Declasse Vigero Hotring
Based On: Chevrolet Camaro Stock Car
Price: $1,150,000
Based On: 1990-2005 Honda NSX
Price: $522,500 (Upgrade from Jester at Benny’s)
Based On: Lexus LF-A, Veilside 4509 GTR
Price: $1,040,000 (Legendary Motorsport)
Based On: Ferrari F430, McLaren 12C (this is a graphically updated Turismo from GTA IV.)
Price: $301,250 (Legendary Motorsport)

Benny’s Variant: Grotti Turismo GT-RS
Based On: Grotti Turismo (R* - GTA IV), Ferrari F430 GT3, McLaren 12C GT3
Upgrade Price: $1,312,500
Based On: Pontiac GTO, Pontiac Grand Prix (2001)
Price: $115,000 (Southern San Andreas Super Autos)

Benny’s Variant: Imponte Phobos Hotring
Based On: Imponte Phobos, Pontiac Grand Prix Stock Car 2003
Upgrade Price: $1,150,000
Based On: Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
Price: $1,365,000 (Upgrade from Coquette at Benny’s)
Based On: Itchi Ota (to use @Legro ’s base car), Subaru BRZ w/ Rocket Bunny Widebody Kit
Price: $722,000 (Upgrade from Ota at Benny’s)
Based On: Itchi Ota (to use @Legro ’s base car), Subaru BRZ GT300
Price: $1,302,500 (Upgrade from Ota at Benny’s)
Based On: Itchi RLY-X (to use @Legro ’s base car), Subaru Impreza 22B STI, Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen
Price: $638,500 (Upgrade from RLY-X at Benny’s)
Based On: Karin Celesta (to use @Ex_Driver ’s base car), Toyota Supra Mk IV
Price: $678,000 (Upgrade from Celesta at Benny’s)
Based On: Karin Celesta (to use @Ex_Driver ’s base car), Toyota Supra GT500
Price: $1,325,000 (Upgrade from Celesta at Benny’s)
Based On: Hyundai Genesis Coupe, Toyota Supra Mk IV (only in smaller details)
Price: $98,500 (Southern San Andreas Super Autos)

Benny’s Variant #1: Karin Lunesta Custom
Based On: Hyundai BTR Genesis Coupe
Upgrade Price: $550,000

Benny’s Variant #2: Karin Lunesta GT-RS
Based On: Hyundai Genesis Gr.3
Upgrade Price: $1,336,900
Based On: Toyota GT One, Toyota TS050 Hybrid
Price: $2,682,500 (Legendary Motorsport)
Based On: 2016 Mazda MX-5
Price: $33,500 (Southern San Andreas Super Autos)

Benny’s Variant: Kogyo ZR-160 Custom
Upgrade Price: $368,500
Based On: Dodge Daytona, 1990 Mazda RX-7 GTX (FC)
Price: $77,500 (Southern San Andreas Super Autos)

Benny’s Variant: Kogyo ZR-200 Custom
Upgrade Price: $380,000
Based On: 2010 Mazda RX-8 (SE)
Coupe
$64,000 (Southern San Andreas Super Autos)

Benny’s Variant: Kogyo ZR-240 Custom
Upgrade Price: $526,900
Based On: 1991-2002 Mazda RX-7 (FD)
Price: $212,100 (Benny’s Original Motor Works)

Benny’s Variant: Kogyo ZR-350 Custom
Upgrade Price: $616,100
Based On: Lampadati Felon (R*)
Price: $1,001,250 (Upgrade from Felon at Benny’s)
Based On: Audi R15 TDI Plus, Audi R8 2001
Price: $2,630,000 (Legendary Motorsport)
Name Origin: It's real life counterpart, the Audi TT, has a 5-cylinder engine.
Based On: 2014 Audi TT quattro
Class: Coupe
Price: $72,700 (Southern San Andreas Super Autos)

Benny’s Variants: Obey 5F GT-RS
Based On: Abt-Audi TT-R DTM
Upgrade Price: $1,330,000
Based On: Obey 9F (R*), Audi R8 LMS Ultra
Price: $1,372,500 (Upgrade from 9F at Benny’s)
Based On: Obey Tailgater (R*), Audi RS5 DTM
Price: $965,000 (Upgrade from Tailgater at Benny’s)
Based On: Ocelot Jackal (R*)
$1,007,500 (Upgrade from Jackal at Benny’s)
Based On: Jaguar XJ220 Group GT1
Price: $1,378,000 (Upgrade from Penetrator at Benny’s)
Based On: Oreca 05, Koenigsegg CCGT
Price: $2,750,000 (Legendary Motorsport)
Name Origin: "Utföra" is a Swedish word, which can mean either "perform" or "execute".
Based On: Koenigsegg Regera, Koenigsegg Agera R
Price: $1,735,000 (Legendary Motorsport)
Based On: Porsche 917/30, Porsche 919 Hybrid
Price: $2,845,500 (Legendary Motorsport)
Based On: Progen T20 (R*), McLaren P1 LM
Price: $530,000 (Upgrade from T20 at Benny’s)
Based On: McLaren M6GT/M6GTR
Price: $850,000 (Legendary Motorsport)
Based On: Lola-Aston Martin B09/60, Nissan GTP ZX-Turbo, Bugatti EB110 (minor details)
Price: $2,795,000 (Legendary Motorsport)
Based On: Ubermacht Sentinel (R*), BMW M4 DTM
Price: $1,015,000 (Upgrade from Sentinel at Benny’s)
Based On: Ubermacht Zion (R*), BMW M3 DTM, BMW M6 GT3
Price: $1,020,300 (Upgrade from Zion at Benny’s)
Based On: Ford GT40 Mk. I, Bullet (GTA San Andreas)
Price: $2,040,000 (Legendary Motorsport)
Based On: VLF Force 1, Noble M600
Price: $1,970,000 (Legendary Motorsport)
Based On: Vapid Dominator (R*), Ford Mustang Stock Car
Price: $1,150,000 (Upgrade from Dominator at Benny’s)
Based On: 1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Price: $389,000 (Upgrade from Dominator at Benny’s)
Based On: Vapid Dominator (R*), Ford Mustang FR500 GT3
Price: $1,350,000 (Upgrade from Dominator at Benny’s)
Based On: Vapid FMJ (R*)
Price: $812,500 (Upgrade from FMJ at Benny’s)
Based On: Ford Shelby Mustang GT350R
Price: $198,500 (Legendary Motorsport)

Benny’s Variant: Vapid Hellenbach GT-RS
Based On: Ford Shelby Mustang GT350R, Ford Mustang GT w/ APR Bodykit
Upgrade Price: $1,375,500

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Albany Primeaux - $175,000

1993-cadillac-allante-convertible-for-sale-2016-08-08-1.jpg

Edit: Dinka Rowdy

hondaca_modelNav.png

I'm not going to bother with prices anymore...

Edit: Dundreary Montecito (Benny's customizable (lowrider))

1970-Ford-Galaxy-XL-429-Thunderjet-12.jpg
mc1969marauder50135027.jpg

Last edited:
Ingeborg Candiru

774_volvo-122.jpg

While the manufacturer name is fairly obvious, as it sounds particularly Swedish, the model name is a little more subtle.

Why "Candiru?" Well, Vandellia cirrhosa, also known as the pencil fish, vampire fish and Candiru, is the long, thin, barb-headed fish native to the Amazon Basin, which is said to have entered a man's body and travelled up his urethra. While only man's account (it's supposed to have happened to more than one individual) and confirmation the presence of the fish within the body are available, there is no scientific confirmation that the fish propelled itself into the body. Still, the reputation remains.

Ingeborg 420

g8kjth7ll62laetj3vxt.jpg

tommy-chong-toking-getty-0105.jpg

Not so subtle. :lol:

Bravado Gauntlet Classic

Front: 1970 Dodge Challlenger
upload_2018-2-8_12-46-41.png

Rear: 1970 Plymouth HEMI Cuda
upload_2018-2-8_12-47-2.png

Seriously, if we got ANYTHING like this (even if it cost over a million) I don't think I'd drive anything else.

Ubermacht Zwerg, Compacts
Front: Zundapp Janus
80089.jpg

Rear: BMW Isetta
1962-bmw-isetta-300-rear.jpg

During the 50s, some car companies were curious as to how much they could push the limits of a small car. They never factored in how hard it would be to fit a family of 4 in a car smaller than your bathtub. These days, classic cars are becoming part of the Hipster trend. Whether it be because of their ancient designs, or because it accurately reflects the size of a certain male organ, the Zwerg is no exception to that. With it's microscopic 2-stroke engine and the ability to fit inside any strip club entrance, why would you drive anything else? Disclaimer: Ubermacht does not take responsibility for any injuries caused by stupidity.

Back