GTA Green ticket,Pass/Gifting thread! SPL Kart 125's

• Thread starter playnthru
  • 6,070 comments
will somebody add me and Send all the Stealth and Chrome Cars? I Hvae TuTT

I believe you are still on my friends list. I will TUTT them in a bit. 👍

@doobieduck: Will send the GT-R GT500 STEALTH MODEL today.

I believe you are still on my friends list. I will TUTT them in a bit. 👍

@doobieduck: Will send the GT-R GT500 STEALTH MODEL today.

thanks mate can it go to my doobieduck2 account please,yeah sure we are stll friends on that profile

Thanks! this is my first time with TuTT so do i enable or disable to be able to get the cars?

:cheers:

There is a "read me" file. Read that or else go back and read the instructions from which you got it from. We are not allowed to talk about such details here according to the AUP. Sorry, but I am not going to get myself banned just because you don't want to read instructions. I've already been warned about this sort of thing before so I'm not even taking the smallest of chances here with even the smallest of answers. Come back when you get it figured out and I will send the items.

EDIT: @doobieduck: GT-R GT500 STEALTH MODEL sent. 👍

Last edited:
UPDATED WISHLIST:
787B Stealth Model
NSX GT500 Stealth Model
GT-R GT500 Stealth Model
Car Color Sample
Camaro SS "Edge Special"

UPDATED WISHLIST:
787B Stealth Model
NSX GT500 Stealth Model
GT-R GT500 Stealth Model
Car Color Sample
Camaro SS "Edge Special"

I can give you the three Stealth cars, just send me a FR.

Do you have TUTT? If not, I'll just send them to you one at a time.

Is there something I should know about the Stealth Models that I haven't figured out yet? I just booted my system back up and the car is locked off.

MadMike32
Is there something I should know about the Stealth Models that I haven't figured out yet? I just booted my system back up and the car is locked off.

All DLC cars get locked when you haven't got installed them. A car is usable until you quit the game.

Redeeming codes for the DLC will unlock the car. If the DLC doesn't exist anymore, you can't use it until you get another ticket.

Well, damn. It was fun while it lasted, Stealth McLaren....

Edit: I'm still looking for a Furai ticket, by the way. If anyone has one, it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Yeah MadMike, you kind of have to store those DLC cars in the ticket form and back up the save before you use them for fun.

If you want another one, I can send it to you some time later.

Sorry, I haven't.

Send me a FR anyway and I'll help out with the rest of the Stealth cars that you want. I'll be home in 4 hours or so.

Yeah MadMike, you kind of have to store those DLC cars in the ticket form and back up the save before you use them for fun.

If you want another one, I can send it to you some time later.

Thank you, but I'm good. It's not worth the hassle, honestly. It's a shame we can't get the normal McLaren up to those downforce levels, though.

UPDATED WISHLIST:
787B Stealth Model
NSX GT500 Stealth Model
GT-R GT500 Stealth Model
Car Color Sample
Camaro SS "Edge Special"

NSX GT500 Stealth sent.

GT-R GT500 Stealth sent as well.

Good luck with the rest of the cars. :)

Last edited:
My Wishlist:

F10 '10 - Nero Nemesis Paint - 0/0/0
F2007 GTPolarized 001, 0/0/0

I would be happy to resend these to others if/when requested.

Last edited:
Back