GTA Green ticket,Pass/Gifting thread! SPL Kart 125's

• Thread starter playnthru
  • 6,070 comments
Hi guys looking for the NSX Stealth, don't have TUTT, so the old fashioned way of sending please. Thanks

Haha rizlaman.

I think I still have you on my friends list, I'll send you one tonight.

Edit: NSX GT500 Stealth sent. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Sorry if I'm asking for much, but I'd like the 370Z (GT Academy Version) in Aurora Blue and a 2J. I won gold on all the 2012 Academy, but never got that ticket :( and the 2j is being a 🤬 to find! :banghead:

Sorry if I'm asking for much, but I'd like the 370Z (GT Academy Version) in Aurora Blue and a 2J. I won gold on all the 2012 Academy, but never got that ticket :( and the 2j is being a 🤬 to find! :banghead:
I can help with one or both send FR to AWOL_08 I can send in 1 today . Let me know which one to send first

I'm still looking for that Furai ticket, if anyone has it. I've got two Furais, but they're both in ugly colors and can't be repainted. The ticket version would be greatly appreciated.

Would like to collect the chromelne tickets please, still no TTUT, sorry,all sends are much appreciated as I know everyone's time & patience is required,

Received last night & thanks again for the help, if you need anything just ask & if I got it then its yours.

If you send me a friend request: jgancherjr : I can send the BMW Chrome Line before reset, and the Mercedes after reset this evening 👍

Would like any of the chromeline or stealth tickets - cannot send or accept FRs right now due to networking issues, but I'll hopefully be able to respond tomorrow.

I hope this doesn't seem like I'm asking for much, but since I missed the Academy event (again, dead PS3) and I'm looking for a few specific cars...

What I'm looking for is:
GT-R V-spec II (GT Academy)'94 (Any Color)
GT-R Black edition Tuned car(GT Academy)'12
370z Tuned Car(GT Academy 2012) '08
FT-86 Concept II '11 (either color)

I don't have TUTT; but, after reading the thread... will I be able to keep the cars without having to save them when in ticket form to my USB and reload them each time I play? Unsure if the 4 I mentioned apply to having to reload them each time.

Send a PM on here or a message/friend request to ASZ-Rin_Hojo. Thanks to all in advance!

Last edited:
I hope this doesn't seem like I'm asking for much, but since I missed the Academy event (again, dead PS3) and I'm looking for a few specific cars...

What I'm looking for is:
GT-R V-spec II (GT Academy)'94 (Any Color)
GT-R Black edition Tuned car(GT Academy)'12
370z Tuned Car(GT Academy 2012) '08
FT-86 Concept II '11 (either color)

I don't have TUTT; but, after reading the thread... will I be able to keep the cars without having to save them when in ticket form to my USB and reload them each time I play? Unsure if the 4 I mentioned apply to having to reload them each time.

Send a PM on here or a message/friend request to ASZ-Rin_Hojo. Thanks to all in advance!

They will stick 👍 no need to reload :) .. I'm free in a couple days to start sending.

So far I have the Audi, Lamborghini, & cobra, & the BMW M3, thanks again to all senders

Looks like you got the Merc 👍 . I was going to send right now before work, glad I checked here first! Lol.

Latest Posts

Back