GTA Green ticket,Pass/Gifting thread! SPL Kart 125's

• Thread starter playnthru
  • 6,070 comments
What is a Kart SPL? :-P I only have the one kart that you get at the beginning of the game. I'm going to wait a few hours to see if I get another ticket, if not I could send you a GT-R Black Edition, a McLaren MP4-12C or a Lv. 24 ticket. Which one would you prefer?

Sorry, I was lazy and didn't say the full name. Link here

That kart looks sweet! I definitely would not mind one of those. I'll send you the GT-R, unless you say otherwise.

Is that the academy GT-R or the standard one? I'm really just looking for the academy cars right now. :)

It's the GT-R academy edition that playnthru sent me a few hours ago. I'll send it in a bit, since my PS3 is being used right now.

It's the GT-R academy edition that playnthru sent me a few hours ago. I'll send it in a bit, since my PS3 is being used right now.

Excellent! I sent you a FR from Chauncimal where I would like the academy GT-R sent please. And I can send you whichever SPL color you'd like and then have the GT-R to send to anyone who needs it tomorrow. Thanks again! 👍

On a side note, does anyone know where exactly these glitch tickets came from or why we don't have all the academy cars available? Sadly I only started playing GT5 in November. :guilty: :dunce:

Haha fair enough, I'm honestly not entirely concerned with their origins just saddened that we can't have them all.

@Sidebrowns: FR accepted. I'm going to send you the ticket now. The Go kart on the picture would be nice. :)

Edit: GT-R Academy Edition '12 sent. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Thank you very much Pandulce1! GT Academy GT-R Black received as well as an Academy suit. :cool: Now I can pretend I had this game a few months earlier and got to play the US Academy. :)

Red SPL Kart sent and some color shift/mattes. :cheers: Thank you for your generosity.

I now have the Academy Black Edition to send to anyone who needs it, just let me know and I can do it in 19 hours. I would still like to collect the other 4 available when those who have them have a free trade slot. :bowdown:

If anyone can help me out with the following -
370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) ’08
GT Academy 2012 Racing Suit

If anyone can help me out with the following -
370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) ’08
GT Academy 2012 Racing Suit

If you're after the old tradeable 370Z, I can send you in any of the original colors in 0/0 condition!
Of course a bunch of GT suits included!!

For finding the Orange bus 👍 👍

EDIT: I just see you asked for the already released 370z '12 GTA edition. I have that one (sorry for the misunderstanding in the Project X thread)

Hey all, I received the GT-R Black while I was out of town from ChromeLEDS which I can now forward to whomever is next to receive it.... Please let me know who is up, and FRs will get sent. I can send tonight from PSN ID: AP1_Driver.

Also, I would like to receive the other 4 tickets, and can send them forward as I receive them.

PS: I am posting first, and will go back to read the recent posts of this thread. I will edit this post if needed. 👍

EDIT: It looks like this thread has slowed down a little bit? If needed I can trade for the other 4 tickets from my garage (see sig for link), but will send the GT-R Black free to anyone who requests it here...

It looks like this thread has slowed down a little bit? If needed I can trade for the other 4 tickets from my garage (see sig for link), but will send the GT-R Black free to anyone who requests it here...

Hi. If no one else claims it by the trade reset dateline, please send it to me. I already have the ticket, but it would save me having to waste a trade day duping it. Thanks.

@juelz2009: I should be getting the 370Z Academy in a few days and will then send it to thefmarshall. I will ask him to send it to you if you don't have it by then.

im after this last car 370z Tuned Car(GT Academy 2012) '08

dont like the leaf 11 though

If you wouldn't mind sending me one of the tickets, or setting up some trades for the tickets that would be awesome.... Let me know.

Hi. If no one else claims it by the trade reset dateline, please send it to me. I already have the ticket, but it would save me having to waste a trade day duping it. Thanks.

Sounds like a plan. My reset is at 1900 EST, so if nobody else requests it by then I'll send it to you. 👍

If you wouldn't mind sending me one of the tickets, or setting up some trades for the tickets that would be awesome.... Let me know.

its cool maybe tomorrow or sunday though as i have to send rayzah a silvia depending if he wants it or not but yeah send f/r il accept today

Just confirming that I have received the 370Z (along with a bunch of chome tickets) from Monatsende and the Silvia from juelz2009.

Thank you guys for all your generosity and GTcam (duffman) for organizing everything! :)

Just confirming that I have received the 370Z (along with a bunch of chome tickets) from Monatsende and the Silvia from juelz2009.

Thank you guys for all your generosity and GTcam (duffman) for organizing everything! :)

Okay, good to read. Forget the question I asked in the reputation thread. 👍

Brother I got a PM about the car from a member that doesn't have it so I'm going to send it to him tonight. 👍

Why yes it is! :sly:

Did you get them all yet?

Unfortunately, I haven't. :(

I think I'm still missing the Leaf, the Skyline '94, and the 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy 2012) '08. I'm not entirely sure about the 370Z though... I'll check when I get home.

I'm trying to get multiple versions of each car so I can drive one and save one as a ticket to send to others. :)

I would adore the 370 or the Silvia.

Am available right now and available to send right after I recieve. Will be on for around 4 hours.

Miko1337 is my PSN. :)

Back