GTA Green ticket,Pass/Gifting thread! SPL Kart 125's

• Thread starter playnthru
  • 6,070 comments
Just confirming that I have received the 370Z (along with a bunch of chome tickets) from Monatsende and the Silvia from juelz2009.

Thank you guys for all your generosity and GTcam (duffman) for organizing everything! :)

Thank you BMWcrazy... Though Sir Outeke initially put the string together... I just ensured it was followed.

Glad you got what you needed :)

Just confirming that I have received the 370Z (along with a bunch of chome tickets) from Monatsende and the Silvia from juelz2009.

Thank you guys for all your generosity and GTcam (duffman) for organizing everything! :)

Anytime...lol

edit: Did you received both cars from juelz2009? (Silvia and GT-R)

Thank you BMWcrazy... Though Sir Outeke initially put the string together... I just ensured it was followed.

Glad you got what you needed :)

WE did it, great things are never managed alone 👍

Last edited:
Is this train still going? I am looking for these Academy cars and am available to pass on ticket every weekday around noon central US time.

im after this last car 370z Tuned Car(GT Academy 2012) '08

dont like the leaf 11 though

I received the 370z from outeke (:bowdown:) today. I can send it to you on tuesday, unless you get it earlier. If you get it before then I'll send to the next person that was after it.

Could I get one of these?

ill Be passing it along to the members of my (Dbevs) cruising club.

Many thanks, Ace

Still looking to jump in on this, anyone that send to me? I am able to pass the ticket every day immediately upon receipt at 12pm CST.

Still looking to jump in on this, anyone that send to me? I am able to pass the ticket every day immediately upon receipt at 12pm CST.
Hey boss,
Shoot me an FR --> BigRicUSA11
I will get you one right now. 👍
Which one do you want :D

Cheers

Hey boss,
Shoot me an FR --> BigRicUSA11
I will get you one right now. 👍
Which one do you want :D

Cheers

Awesome thank you so much man, I don't have any of them so it doesn't matter. Black Edition to start with?

EDIT: Just received Black Edition (GT Academy) '12 - Thanks PugDogRock! Ready to pass right now who wants it?

Last edited:
Black Edition sent 👍
Along with a couple swimsuits :P

Enjoy :gtpflag:
Welcome to GTP

That's awesome thank you! I wanted that suit too but more interested in the cars lol. So glad I finally joined this community instead of lurking forever :gtpflag:👍

I will hold on to these tickets until they are passed on.

That's awesome thank you! I wanted that suit too but more interested in the cars lol. So glad I finally joined this community instead of lurking forever :gtpflag:👍

I will hold on to these tickets until they are passed on.

Create a sub account,
make copies for yourself.
Don't need to wait for nobody :D

Cheers

Hi playnthru, can you send me a '67 ticket please.

Well I guess I could? I was thinking more along the line of GTA green ticket cars, but?

Otay :lol: 1967 sent!👍

Thanks iainoflo85 you are 100% correct.👍 I can get him after reset, I am free then too.:)

@ Reaper5167, send me a FR @ PSN playnthru. Leave a brief message with which car you need.👍

Last edited:
I have the academy GTR Black edition to send, Theace is that the one you need? Still looking for the other 4 myself if anybody could hook me up.

Yes thats the one!
Could you add: Theace37

im on my mobile so i cant see your psn...
But if you post it here i can add.

Many thanks, Ace.

Btw: when will you be able to send?

My psn is Chauncimal and I'll sent the FR to Theace37 and can send the car within the hour. Do you have any of the other 4 academy cars you could throw my way? (I'll send the R35 regardless but it would be great if you could!) :)

My psn is Chauncimal and I'll sent the FR to Theace37 and can send the car within the hour. Do you have any of the other 4 academy cars you could throw my way? (I'll send the R35 regardless but it would be great if you could!) :)

I may have the leaf, if i do, ill send over!

@ Reaper5167, send me a FR @ PSN playnthru. Leave a brief message with which car you need.👍

I can send you a FR in about 1 hour while I'm at home for lunch break, thanks!!!

EDIT: I won't be able to send until tomorrow after reset, but I will hop back on here with what I have at that point and pass these on.

I can send you a FR in about 1 hour while I'm at home for lunch break, thanks!!!

EDIT: I won't be able to send until tomorrow after reset, but I will hop back on here with what I have at that point and pass these on.

No rush mate. Pass it on when you can.👍

Silvia GTA green ticket sent.👍

Last edited:
Back