GTA Green ticket,Pass/Gifting thread! SPL Kart 125's

• Thread starter playnthru
  • 6,070 comments
370z received from Nurburgthing (Fullertron), thank you very much! 👍👍

My trade slot for today is taken but tomorrow I can send any of the cars other than the Leaf which I don't have. If anyone could hook me up with the Leaf I would greatly appreciate it. I'll be sticking around this thread to keep them rolling to other members who do not have them. :)

Anybody have either of the two following? I can resend it ASAP

*Nissan Leaf G (GT Academy) '11
*Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II (GT Academy) '94

I currently have the

Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) '08
Nissan GT-R Black edition (GT Academy) '12
Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (GT Academy) ’02 (waiting on this, will have it shortly)

I currently have the

Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (GT Academy) ’02 (waiting on this, will have it shortly)

I've been away for a while is this the same?

SKYLINE GT-R V•spec II (R32) '94 - Gun Gray Metallic - 0/0/0

OK I see whats happened, I'm using the old car catalogue, I wonder if there is any fast way of updating the info from the old catalogue I've got, to the new one now.

Last edited:

I currently have the

Which one would you like?👍

Reaper, FR sent. GT-R would be great. Thanks for sharing.👍

Will send ASAP, apparently PSN still down, I figured it would be back up by now. Anyway you're welcome, I'm just trying to pass on what these guys have been so generous with! :gtpflag:

Will send ASAP, apparently PSN still down, I figured it would be back up by now. Anyway you're welcome, I'm just trying to pass on what these guys have been so generous with! :gtpflag:

Hey Mr Reaper, :)
Looks like you are busy busy :cheers:
You still missing GTA R32 and GTA Leaf ?
I can send one your way if PSN is up and running.

Cheers :gtpflag:

Hey Mr Reaper, :)
Looks like you are busy busy :cheers:
You still missing GTA R32 and GTA Leaf ?
I can send one your way if PSN is up and running.

Cheers :gtpflag:

Haha I am trying to help out as much as you guys have helped me out that's all!:cheers:

I have an R32 on the way from Ramanujan, so the Leaf will be all I'm missing...if you're able to send me one that would rock I would appreciate it so much! PSN is back up on my main account but not the other.

- EDIT: Antmeg26 - GT-R Black Edition sent! -

Last edited:
Haha I am trying to help out as much as you guys have helped me out that's all!:cheers:

I have an R32 on the way from Ramanujan, so the Leaf will be all I'm missing...if you're able to send me one that would rock I would appreciate it so much! PSN is back up on my main account but not the other.

- EDIT: Auntmeg26 - GT-R Black Edition sent! -

@Reaper Thanks:tup:

Slot open now! Who wants a GT-R Black Edition GTA Ticket?

@K Just FR me

FR sent. Anything I can send you in return. The only ticket I have is lvl. 0, but have everything else.

@Antmeg26: Car received. I don't have any other GTA tickets. The ONLY ticket I have is the lvl 0. Sad, I know. But will send good paints and a GTA suit.

EDIT: Let's keep the train a moving! GT-R Black Edition GTA Ticket? Who needs one?

Last edited:
Noticed that i dont have the leaf or the 370z. So could anyone send me one or both that be great. Im booked til the 25th or so. I can send anytime after that.

- EDIT: Antmeg26 - GT-R Black Edition sent! -

GTA Leaf green ticket sent 👍
Along with some other goodies :D

Cheers

either one, and then I will get the other car at another time

O.k sounds good. I'll shoot the LEAF over soon.👍 I'm free after reset if you need the GT-R VspecII too.👍

EDIT: GTA Leaf green ticket sent.👍

Last edited:
I'm playing Gt5 again and I have a free schedule later and tomorrow

I have the following cars and suits:

Silvia Gt Academy
Gtr Black Edition Gt Academy
Gt Academy Racing suits

just wanted to keep the train going 👍

may i have the GT-R please ?

I can send the GT-R Black Edition ticket in an bout an hour and a half if you send me a fr. In the middle of 4 hours at the 'Ring.

@doddridge: Received your friend request, but it's taking for forever for you to show up in game.

EDIT: Is the network down again?

Last edited:
@doddridge: Received your friend request, but it's taking for forever for you to show up in game.

EDIT: Is the network down again?

No, the network is down still! It won't be up til the morning.:ouch:

Did you quit game after accepting his FR?👍

Did you quit game after accepting his FR?👍

Twice actually. Then restarted the whole system. Then I threw my remote. Then I checked the remote races. I can't do that either. Anyways, to conclude my story, the PSN is a 🤬
LOL

EDIT: It's weird. I can access the online lobby. But I get kicked to the main menu with an error message every time I try to access my remote races section.

Good try mate.:)👍

Looks like we'll just wait and see then.:scared: Nothing we can do at this point, but cry on each others shoulders.:eek::(:ouch:

I wonder if tigersharkdude received the GTA Leaf I sent?

Thanks for trying.:bowdown::bowdown::cheers:

Back