GTA Green ticket,Pass/Gifting thread! SPL Kart 125's

• Thread starter playnthru
  • 6,070 comments
Thats the one. See you later.

FR sent! Again thank you very much for your generosity. Please let me know if I can send anything to repay you. If you have all 5 can I please request the Silvia and R32? If not whichever 2 you planned on sending other than the R35 is great! 👍 :cheers: :cheers:

FR sent! Again thank you very much for your generosity. Please let me know if I can send anything to repay you. If you have all 5 can I please request the Silvia and R32? If not whichever 2 you planned on sending other than the R35 is great! 👍 :cheers: :cheers:

I can send you the silvia later on in 4 hours time if you want add me

R32 received from Nurburgthing, thank you so much!!! I now have both the R32 and R35 to forward to anyone looking for them. And thanks Juelz in advance for the Silvia. :cheers:

Hey guys. I'm looking to finish my Academy car collection. I have a ways to go yet, I admit it. So far, I only have the Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) '08 and the Nissan Leaf G (GT Academy) '11. I am looking to add any that I don't have. I can receive anytime and resend a ticket immediately. Thanks in advance.

Anyone have the R32 or Leaf they can send? I have zero pending car sends but can't send for another 10-11 hours. But at that point I can pass on immediately. Or if anyone needs a GT-R, Silvia, or Z I can send one of those if you FR me. Let me know.

Hey guys. I'm looking to finish my Academy car collection. I have a ways to go yet, I admit it. So far, I only have the Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) '08 and the Nissan Leaf G (GT Academy) '11. I am looking to add any that I don't have. I can receive anytime and resend a ticket immediately. Thanks in advance.

I would like the leaf.

I got a R32 or R35 black edition. Available from 20-1.

It's not a 0/0/0, just fyi. Switched once and less than 5 miles, however.

EDIT: I'm a dumb ass. Wasn't thinking. I knew it was un-tradeable.

Last edited:
@reaper5167

I would love a Silvia.

I could send you the R32 on 20-1.

Good deal just send me an FR & I will accept and send you the Silvia as soon as I can!

It's not a 0/0/0, just fyi. Switched once and less than 5 miles, however.

If you have opened the ticket and put miles on the car then it is not tradable anymore

Latest Posts

Back