GTA IV Cars and their real life counterparts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • 191 comments
  • 327,667 views
We have it ;)
 
Shafter = looks like an AMG or Brabus rather than a standard Mercedes. Look at the 4 exhaust pipes.
 
Enus Cognoscenti - Maybach 62/Bently Flying spur, it's got elements of both....I can't decide which is most prominent though?!....
 
Shafter = looks like an AMG or Brabus rather than a standard Mercedes. Look at the 4 exhaust pipes.

I believe the in game website for cars says it's a v12 so maybe S600 lookalike since they have 4 pipes


I also enjoy driving the Vincent/galant. Very unexpected but it's a blast to drive.
 
Eh.. I guess the semi truck well one of them anyways is a Peterbilt but I forget the name of it.
 
I think the Sultan is a mix between an Altezza (front) and an Evo 5 (rear).
 
The Emporer is a Cadillac DeVille.
 
It was in GTA VC as well, Sentinel and Sentinel XS. Dont think it was in GTA SA though.

Maybe Rockstar liked how it turned out or something 👍 This thread makes me feel like playing GTAIII again. :(
 
Washington = Lincoln Towncar.
 
Yeah they're all over Star Junction, aka Times Square.

cant get there yet , im a slow player :sly:

---

Anyone thinks the front of the banshee has some aston martin looks (headlights?).
 
The Peyote looks like an old Thunderbird.
 
yeah that's the one I was trying to remember. Uranus looks like an 80s mustang with some dodge daytona thrown in.

EDIT: there's also a car that looks just like an 80s camaro.


Seems like they have done some imitations this time that are far more real looking.
 
yeah that's the one I was trying to remember. Uranus looks like an 80s mustang with some dodge daytona thrown in.
.

I was thinking European Ford Escort with that spoiler it has.
 
I was thinking European Ford Escort with that spoiler it has.

From the glimpses I've seen it reminds me of a European Ford Capri/Ford Sierra Cosworth

Capri
Ford_Capri_01.jpg


Sierra
edd3dr11.jpg
 
Ok so i bought the stratedgy guide with the opinion that it would inlcude a full list of the cars but NO! :ouch:

Is there some where where we can get the full list of cars with pix of them. I just cant belive the strategy guide goes so deep into game play and cant give two pages to the car list!
 
How mint are the versions of the Futo that have the Red drivers seat and carbon vented bonnets haha very JDM style! Dont ya just love how burnouts / donuts can blow out tyres?? I just found this out and cant stop jackin' cars and caning them til im rollin on rims only hahah
 
How mint are the versions of the Futo that have the Red drivers seat and carbon vented bonnets haha very JDM style! Dont ya just love how burnouts / donuts can blow out tyres?? I just found this out and cant stop jackin' cars and caning them til im rollin on rims only hahah

Seriously? Sweet! Haahahaha, I gotta try that.
 
Just tried it on a taxi. DUDE, THAT'S ALPHA!
 
Ok so i bought the stratedgy guide with the opinion that it would inlcude a full list of the cars but NO! :ouch:

Is there some where where we can get the full list of cars with pix of them. I just cant belive the strategy guide goes so deep into game play and cant give two pages to the car list!

Guides with proper pics of all the cars really only come out after the PC version is out, there are a bunch of GTA fansites and most of them have full car lists, and every screenshot is from the PC version, just cos it's easier.
 
Updated accordingly, although I'm not sure what to reference Uranus under.
 
Updated accordingly, although I'm not sure what to reference Uranus under.
Why don't you rename Compacts as Coupés and list there all 2-door cars ?
 
Stratum - Front half, all the way to the end of the rear doors is a Nissan Skyline R32, they put some random wagon rear end on it though.....
 
Intruder = Infiniti Q45?

EDIT

And the Rebla reminds me of a Ssangyong Kyron, but less offensive.
 
Stratum - Front half, all the way to the end of the rear doors is a Nissan Skyline R32, they put some random wagon rear end on it though.....

The back looks vaguely like my mum's old Impreza wagon.
 
The Rebla I'd say is like a Merc M Class.

The Admiral was like an old merc in the previous games. I don't think I've seen it in IV yet.
 
Uranus seems to me like a 90's saab 9000
 
Ruiner - 3rd Gen. Chevy Camaro
 
Back