GTA IV Cars and their real life counterparts

• Thread starter Danny
  • 191 comments
i saw that the pinnacle doesnt have a real life counter part this car is based on the 2007 Nissan sentra , but it also has the styling of the 2008 nissan altima

never thought that nissan would influence rockstar designs lol

DAN

loved the Elegy specially when it was all tuned up shame there was no skyline clone in GTA4.

But i know some skyline models are illegal in the US so thats why there was none.

There is a R32 hybrid thingy in GTA4, R32 front with a Impreza wagon style rear, if you knock the bonnet/hood off it even has a RB26 style engine and valve covers, complete with a large turbocharger, too bad it isn't fast though.

Ok sorry if im too late but let me fill in some gaps!, or atleast force my opinion on you.

Uranus : Chevy Cavalier Z24
chevrolet-cavalier-11.jpg

Boxville : Chevy P30
127064.jpg

Stallion : 1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass
olds1.jpg

ccrp_0703_01_z+1970_oldsmobile_cutlass+front_view.jpg

Trashmaster : Mack rear loader?
paper%5C13891%5C77778767.jpg

Landstalker : Ford Expedition?
47.jpg

But thats what i think, just wanted to share my opinion

No worries, opinions welcome! But the Landstalker is still much more like a Toyota Landcruiser IMO, and the name is a bit of a giveaway too.

been playing for 3 weeks and just today I saw an 88-89 honda accord 4-door with the pop up headlights. Haikumi or somthing like that. Funny though because it was the exact color and style of my old honda

sultan Rs- altezza/evo3
sultan tt-altezza/ev3
sentinal std(mafia version) bmw m3/bmw 96 e36 back

Already got those 👍 Check the list on the first page. The Sultan has more of an Evo 5 hint than Evo 3 too.

Plus it's in the first post anyway (and I can't see any Flying Spur in there - and I've been pretty close to a Flying Spur).

The Ambulance is actually a express van from the late 90's the front end does not resemble a econoline at all and the sound is a 6.5 diesel made by gm

Isnt the esperante an Caddilac Eldorado? Im not 100% sure though ...

Anyone seen a buss in GTA4? I see busstops but no busses :/

There are actually some busses at the northern ramp in BRoker, there is a bus staion that normally spawns 2\3 bussses at a time. So if you're playing the regular GTA 4, and you are playing campaign, this is a much closer alternitive.:) 👍

There are hundreds of buses in Star Junction. You can create a fighting arena made of those damned buses.

There is probably around 8 at good times but you dont always spawn them all. I just remembered, you can get buses outside the helicopter pad in South Algonquin, Helitours.

They can rarely be found at star junction, but as i said rarely... My suggestion would be to get a supercar (turismo springs to mind since they are so easy to get) and ring up Brucie for his races. Then just hope they spawn on the way to the race or one of the drivers has one, you may need to try this a coupla times. Note: abandoning a race costs about 3 percent like from brucie and a lil respect, also occurs if a racer headbutts a bullet.... but it not hard to get back and brucie has a **** special ability anyways.

Oh, and for the list, doesn't the Lokus seem like more of a Lexus maybe late 90's early 2000's kinda car? I always thought that.

Back