GTA IV trivia

Eric Demory

Formerly known as “Crooooooow”
Premium
United States
Dallas, TX
I'm sure there isn't another GTA 4 trivia thread. So here we go.
One person posts a question and then the person who answers it correctly and is told so by the question asker gets to ask the next question.

If the question asker doesnt get back to them within a day the majority of people who think it is correct get to say whether it is correct or not.

If a question is not asked within 24 hours the first person to post another question can do so.

Where is the Sultan RS found?

Last edited:
I hope you searched and checked if there were any other threads about this.

Anyways the RS is located in Westdyke, behind an abandoned garage?

Someone can do another question for me.

Front Splitter
Roll Cage
Racing Seat
Carbon Bonnet
Rear Wing

Neither are online and on any other forum with questions you wait 1 day for a question or someone else takes the question.

Ok, maybe he can have these rules.

Rules:

One person posts a question and then the person who answers it correctly and is told so by the question asker gets to ask the next question.

If the question asker doesnt get back to them within a day the majority of people who think it is correct get to say whether it is correct or not.

If a question is not asked within 24 hours the first person to post another question can do so.

Fair enough guys?

Rules:

Fair enough guys?

Very nice:tup:

Rules:

Fair enough guys?

I just edited my first post, now with the rules of the game.

Im sorry Eric but perhaps pasting mine would be a better idea, yours doesnt make a whole lot of sense, the concept gets through but it is worded funny.

Front Splitter
Roll Cage
Racing Seat
Carbon Bonnet
Rear Wing

Well done - 4 out of the 5. (I don't remember there being a rollcage - that's only on the Sultan RS iirc).

The last difference I was looking for was the "GT" badge on the front that was most likely yanked off something more worthy.

I love Futo GTs :D

I collect them :).

There is a roll cage aswell, and I know about the GT badge.

My Q, an easy one. What cars do the follwing people drive? ( colour aswell for bonus points)

Patrick McReary
Vladimir Glebov
Elizabeta Torres

There is a roll cage aswell, and I know about the GT badge.

My Q, an easy one. What cars do the follwing people drive? ( colour aswell for bonus points)

Patrick McReary
Vladimir Glebov
Elizabeta Torres

Patrick - Schafter and/or Oracle IIRC, and I'm going to purely guess green
Vlad - blue Marbelle which he does some kind of drug in with Niko present during the cutscenes.
Elizabeta - Voodoo maybe white and blue

Packie drives a dark green Oracle, so you're pretty much correct on everything.

Ok, I'll keep it simple.

Niko arrives by boat at the beginning of the game, but what is the name of the ship, and all it's known types of contents? Bonus points for naming the other character who arrives on the ship with Niko, and befriended Niko during their journey.

Black Schafter(s) lined with drugs (cocaine? ). The guy Niko talks to is Hossan.

Black Schafter(s) lined with drugs (cocaine? ). The guy Niko talks to is Hossan.

You have cars correct, drugs I am not sure of, Hossan is indeed the character Niko is friends with.

The other things I was looking for was diamonds, which are also featured in The Lost and Damned, and of course, immigrants like Niko.

Ask away Stav.

Oh yeah I forgot the diamonds in the kitchen.

Ok, question time:
What website on GTA IV gives you an instant 5 star wanted level?
The URL needs to be spot on in order to get this correct.

Back