GTA: Liberty City Stories

i wont buy vice city stories until ive beaten the main story in LSC, so im playing it at work. its amazing that this game is in many ways better than GT3 and it is portable, i have not been as excited as i am about VSC since i was about SA... ive also gotten back into playing SA a fair amount as well as i never got 100% in it originally

EDIT: realized that some are talking about the ps2 version of this game as im playing the psp version lol

Hey Small_Fryz, I don't want to spoil things for you, but you should be warned about a couple of prize vehicles. A side mission in Portland will spawn a special bike at your hideout, this bike is the best jumper in the game and will only spawn once. Save it in a garage, or reload and leave it in the mission until later.

A multi-level side mission in Shoreside Vale will spawn a special vehicle at the SSV hideout, it will only spawn once - save it or lose it (it's fun to play with). The bike and car earned at the hideout in Staunton will continue to respawn, there's nothing special about these vehicles.

A helicopter can be collected from one of the early Staunton missions. You might want to keep a save until later or risk a spoiler video.

Now that we are of new on this topic, we can open one new argument on GTA Liberty City Stories. I propose to begin to speak about a code that exists, but that I do not succeed to find. I want to know if someone knows it. I beginning to ask it to Orion_SR. The code is called: “Not to never fall from the motorcycle”. Of it you know something you write it on this topic. Thankses anticipate to you, from Stefano.

I do not know. I do not use many cheat codes. The only cheat codes I have used are the "Perfect Traction" cheat shown in Faith in a Helicopter, and sometimes "Sunny Weather" or "Clear Weather" while recording glitch videos (Tunnel Drops). I am not sure what "Perfect Traction" will do for a bike. I only used it with a Yankee. No cheat codes were used while recording mission videos or documentation for records and stats.

The code “perfect Traction” can be used with whichever vehicle to four wheels. The code “perfect Traction” cannot be used with the motorcycles and the Faggio. My translator has not translate this message well, therefore I ask if they exist the code in order to increase the game speed. I have already one of these codes in order to increase the speed. I want to know if other codes exist in which the speed of game it can be much fast one. Thankses anticipate to you, from Stefano.

Hey Small_Fryz, I don't want to spoil things for you, but you should be warned about a couple of prize vehicles. A side mission in Portland will spawn a special bike at your hideout, this bike is the best jumper in the game and will only spawn once. Save it in a garage, or reload and leave it in the mission until later.

A multi-level side mission in Shoreside Vale will spawn a special vehicle at the SSV hideout, it will only spawn once - save it or lose it (it's fun to play with). The bike and car earned at the hideout in Staunton will continue to respawn, there's nothing special about these vehicles.

A helicopter can be collected from one of the early Staunton missions. You might want to keep a save until later or risk a spoiler video.

Cheers 👍 :cheers:

So far i havnt done the Side mission in Portland to get that bike and i only just got to stauntan. Im gonna collect all the packages and do as many side missions as i can before i continue with the storyline.

Small_Fryz, here's a way to get from Staunton to Shoreside Vale early using the Firetruck Drop. It's a lot easier than pushing a boat. And if you trigger the mission at the SSV subway entrance, the lift bridge will start working until the PS2 is reset. This pretty much opens the whole map to you.

Stefano, I don't use cheat codes very often. I do not know the answers to any questions about codes. Sorry.

im guessing that movie with the helicopter was using the ps2 version as i heard somwhere that it wouldnt work on psp... anyways nice work on that and it actually looks do-able ill have to rent it for ps2 again.

Orion, do you know the answer to my question(s) i asked in the lcs record topic with my last few posts in that topic?

I thought you checked it offten, but somehow my questions never get answerd. :(

Damn it. How'd I get to be the expert on all things in LCS? I've lost most of my records to better racers, so all I've got going now are a bunch of glitch videos. If I don't respond to a direct question, it's either because I don't know the answer, or because I've already explained it as best I can. Also, I read all the new messages, but sometimes I don't respond right away and forget about it. Bumping the topic, or rephasing the question, is another way to get my attention.

Well, i hope your not upset. Too me, you know the most about lcs, sure you don't everything, but your as close as it gets. :P You have figured alot of info and tricks out on your own, whenever i try i usally fail badly. :ouch: Shame lcs is underplayed, people seem to know alot more about vice and gta sa.

Nah, I'm not upset. Actually, at the time I was a little frustrated by being munched on my zombies and was taking a breather. I suppose I should calm down completely before posting replies. However, it is a little awkward to have general questions directed at me specifically. I hate bumping a thread with "I don't know" and I wonder if other people are waiting for my response before posting an answer they know.

Faith in a Helicopter is the old method and requires cheats. The new method is shown in Blind Faith in a Helicopter and doesn't require cheats. It's also a lot easier once you figure out the jump.

PSP owners have a reason to be happy now. They can still acquire Faith's heli by shooting it down, failing the mission and restoring the wreckage in the garage. LCS garages on the PSP version have the ability to regenerate blown up vehicles. It's really quite strange why R* removed that garage feature on the PS2.

You can use a firetruck at the start of the mission, then attend to the heli first and just ignore the other targets. Wait for it to pass by within the Belleville park vicinity, which is closest to your garage, then just shoot it down as it get past the building near the bridge. Once it's down, simply push it to your garage. That part can be just a little bit tricky as you run the risk of it disappearing in the garage if it took you long to push it inside.

Need some help..

(only click this link if you want too help... warning its a map of hidden packages)

Anyway i cant find number 29... Ive got all the other 39 but missing 1. Im 99% sure i got all the others but not 29. Where is it? anybody got it?

PS2 version btw.

Link

I doubt that it's Portland #29 you're missing, - you have to be blind to miss that one.

And GameFAQs don't allow linking from foreign sites, - so you need to copy/paste in a new browser window.

Attachments

• Portland#29.jpg
    Portland#29.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 13
Damn.. I will have to go through them again, cause thats definetly not their anymore...

Yeah i remembered about the linking but i guessed you guys would be able to quote my post and find the link yourselves :).

Thanks for the reply, i will just have to go through them and find it.

Edit..
Where did you get that screenie from? do you know where a Hidden package guide is that has the screenies for all of them? This would greatly help me track down my missing one since im much more of a visual person and i will know if i got it or not based on the screenie.

Thanks.

Staunton package #13 isn't accessible before you complete 'Bringing Down The House'. So if you haven't done that yet, - that will be the one.

I just did that screenie myself. If you're not sure about a package you can always start a new game and check the site (you can use some of Orion's tricks to access Staunton/SSV early).

Well so far ive only done the portland ones i dont want to go onto staunton until ive got all 40 from portland. Ive got the one inside the blown up dolls house and the ones on the rock at sea and the lighthouse, so i guess i just have to keep checking.

Gone on this link: http://video.google.it/videoplay?docid=-302702346800932511&q=Orion_SR is the Connecticut Yankee video made from Orion_SR. It Watches to you, and wants to know if the speed of the video is made from a trick or a program in order to send fast the video. Thanks, Stefano.
Toni appears to move very quickly in the video because time compression was used during the video editing process. I frequently speed up the videos to make them shorter, smaller, easier to upload, or more interesting. Watch the game clock in the corner to know when this trick is being used.

Back