GTA Online Cars and Coffee

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by Beeblebrox237, Apr 29, 2015.

1. CinnamonOD

CinnamonOD

@Beeblebrox237
    Add AJHG1000, in case you added the one I'm showing.

Beeblebrox237 likes this.
  2. CinnamonOD

CinnamonOD

Not going to be able to attend :grumpy:.

3. Beeblebrox237

Beeblebrox237 Premium

Ah, sorry to hear that. Maybe next time we'll see you!

Anyway, lobby is now open and a few of us are here. If anyone fancies popping in please let me know!

4. Leadfoot530

Leadfoot530

Gonna finish watching the NASCAR race then I'll be in. Thought this was starting at 8 PM EST?

5. Beeblebrox237

Beeblebrox237 Premium

Nope, 9 PM BST. So 4 PM EST.

Leadfoot530 likes this.
  6. CinnamonOD

CinnamonOD

When will it finish, I might have a chance to hop in later.

7. Beeblebrox237

Beeblebrox237 Premium

Dunno, I'll post here when we get bored.

8. Beeblebrox237

Beeblebrox237 Premium

Well I dunno about anyone else, but I had a great time! Thanks to all who came along, hopefuly more of your can make it next time! Sadly taz had connection issues and couldn't make it, but there were still enough of us to cause plenty of destruction.

It all started off quite civil, with some interesting cars arriving. The police lent us a riot van, and people kept pulling into the car park to bring us more cars. However, we decided that we needed something a bit more exciting, so a few other wheeled vehicles were added. Sadly, someone called the police on us, so some fighting broke out. Once they had been dealt with, we began what can only be described as a D1 spec drift event. Between the limo, the riot van, and the helicopter, we got pretty much everything sideways. Then the police turned up again, and unfortunately they stuck around. We ran to the airport to escape, but they followed us. We did eventually lose them, but not before a few aircraft were destroyed.

And that was the first ever GTA Cars and Carnage.

Some photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2015
    otis21, 20832, nickf1gr and 6 others like this.
  9. GranTurismo916

GranTurismo916

10. Stavingo

Stavingo

Shame I couldn't join you, it was about 7am in the morning on my local time :lol:

Hopefully next time I can join (shame it was on a monday for me)

11. Beeblebrox237

Beeblebrox237 Premium

I'll change the timing around a bit next time. I'll probably host one on the first weekend of June, hopefully this can be a monthly thing.

12. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

Hey I just noticed there's a Bean Machine on the pier. A car show on the pier in front of it would be kind of cool.

ExoSphere64 and Beeblebrox237 like this.
  13. Leadfoot530

Leadfoot530

Thanks for the Cops and Chaos event! Even though I didin't stay long, I had a wail of a time! Lotta my friends on PS3 hardly play anymore, so the more people I can hop around, the happier I am. Also love car shows; hadn't done one in ages! If ya'll ever doing another one, just send me an invite!

Next time, I'll be sure to get my mic working, too.

14. ExoSphere64

ExoSphere64

Cool cruising tonight Beeb! We totally need to do a Manana night!! ( Both of yours have spectacular paint work!) You can count me in on nights/days that work for West Coast!

15. Beeblebrox237

Beeblebrox237 Premium

I had a great time, we definitely have to get together again on GTA!

Based on the times you mentioned, I think one thing that might work well for future C&C meets would be to have one Sunday night meet every month and one Saturday night meet each month, with the Sunday one on the first weekend and the Saturday meet one week after. The two meets would be Sunday at 8 PM BST and Saturday at 12 AM BST. That would hopefully allow a reasonably large portion of the world to attend one of the two meets.

I've set the time of the next meet in the OP, thoughts?

Last edited: May 5, 2015
    superstreet556 likes this.
  16. 20832

Looks like a decent turn up! If you guys would move the date to Saturday (about the same time) I'd maybe be able to join you guys next time :tup:

17. Beeblebrox237

Beeblebrox237 Premium

Would later Saturday night work for you? Around 1 AM?

18. 20832

Not really, no. I'm not a stay-up-late kinda guy, only when I party, which is why I said that Saturday (or Friday for that matter) would work for me. I could only join Sundays if I don't have class, which is rarely the case unfortunately. But hey, at some point I'm sure I'll be able to join you fine gentlemen! :)

19. Beeblebrox237

Beeblebrox237 Premium

I'll see what I can do! The Sunday meet was over by 11, so that'd be midnight in Germany. I don't know how late is too late for you, but I'm hoping to actually make the Sunday one earlier next time so that more people in Europe, like yourself, can participate.

20832 likes this.