GTA Online Cars and Coffee

Ah, sorry to hear that. Maybe next time we'll see you!

Anyway, lobby is now open and a few of us are here. If anyone fancies popping in please let me know!

Well I dunno about anyone else, but I had a great time! Thanks to all who came along, hopefuly more of your can make it next time! Sadly taz had connection issues and couldn't make it, but there were still enough of us to cause plenty of destruction.

It all started off quite civil, with some interesting cars arriving. The police lent us a riot van, and people kept pulling into the car park to bring us more cars. However, we decided that we needed something a bit more exciting, so a few other wheeled vehicles were added. Sadly, someone called the police on us, so some fighting broke out. Once they had been dealt with, we began what can only be described as a D1 spec drift event. Between the limo, the riot van, and the helicopter, we got pretty much everything sideways. Then the police turned up again, and unfortunately they stuck around. We ran to the airport to escape, but they followed us. We did eventually lose them, but not before a few aircraft were destroyed.

And that was the first ever GTA Cars and Carnage.

Some photos:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Last edited:
I'll change the timing around a bit next time. I'll probably host one on the first weekend of June, hopefully this can be a monthly thing.

Thanks for the Cops and Chaos event! Even though I didin't stay long, I had a wail of a time! Lotta my friends on PS3 hardly play anymore, so the more people I can hop around, the happier I am. Also love car shows; hadn't done one in ages! If ya'll ever doing another one, just send me an invite!

Next time, I'll be sure to get my mic working, too.

Cool cruising tonight Beeb! We totally need to do a Manana night!! ( Both of yours have spectacular paint work!) You can count me in on nights/days that work for West Coast!

Cool cruising tonight Beeb! We totally need to do a Manana night!! ( Both of yours have spectacular paint work!) You can count me in on nights/days that work for West Coast!
I had a great time, we definitely have to get together again on GTA!

Based on the times you mentioned, I think one thing that might work well for future C&C meets would be to have one Sunday night meet every month and one Saturday night meet each month, with the Sunday one on the first weekend and the Saturday meet one week after. The two meets would be Sunday at 8 PM BST and Saturday at 12 AM BST. That would hopefully allow a reasonably large portion of the world to attend one of the two meets.

I've set the time of the next meet in the OP, thoughts?

Last edited:
Looks like a decent turn up! If you guys would move the date to Saturday (about the same time) I'd maybe be able to join you guys next time 👍

Looks like a decent turn up! If you guys would move the date to Saturday (about the same time) I'd maybe be able to join you guys next time 👍
Would later Saturday night work for you? Around 1 AM?

Would later Saturday night work for you? Around 1 AM?

Not really, no. I'm not a stay-up-late kinda guy, only when I party, which is why I said that Saturday (or Friday for that matter) would work for me. I could only join Sundays if I don't have class, which is rarely the case unfortunately. But hey, at some point I'm sure I'll be able to join you fine gentlemen! :)

Not really, no. I'm not a stay-up-late kinda guy, only when I party, which is why I said that Saturday (or Friday for that matter) would work for me. I could only join Sundays if I don't have class, which is rarely the case unfortunately. But hey, at some point I'm sure I'll be able to join you fine gentlemen! :)
I'll see what I can do! The Sunday meet was over by 11, so that'd be midnight in Germany. I don't know how late is too late for you, but I'm hoping to actually make the Sunday one earlier next time so that more people in Europe, like yourself, can participate.

Back