GTA Online Heist Thread

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,645 comments
I will never enter a random PacStan heist again! My god these people are terrible for staying alive and the damn difficulty was on Normal!

I will never enter a random PacStan heist again! My god these people are terrible for staying alive and the damn difficulty was on Normal!

Let me know if you are going to do another heist tonight. Did you get a Saddler?

Let me know if you are going to do another heist tonight. Did you get a Saddler?

I only joined it so I could get some extra money, so many restarts I left in the end.

Nope, no Sadler. Given up on that now after today.

I could do that, but Ally and I wanted to be cheapskates lol

No, I just refuse to be beaten by the game. If I CAN get it for free, then I take it

Yeah I just insured it then went off. I'll be back on later today and I'll mod it.

No, I just refuse to be beaten by the game. If I CAN get it for free, then I take it

Yeah I just insured it then went off. I'll be back on later today and I'll mod it.

I'll be home around 2230 if you're online around then?

Hey is anyone up for doing the pacific standard heist. Today/tonight or tomorrow.

Using the quitting glitch (don't know if thats what it's called, but that what I call it), we should be able to do the finale over and over again.
For those who don't know that glitch. The host divides the money among the three other players, and doesn't get any himself. The finale plays out as usual, but towards the end, when the players get in the dinghy, the host quits the game when the dinghy gets past the bridge. That way, the heist still finishes, and the three remaining players still get the money. But when the host start the game again, he can reload the heist finale again.

Ideally two of the players have a Pacific Standard finale ready to go. That way we can alternate between who hosts.

Ex.

First time
P1 Host
P2 50%
P3 25%
P4 25%

Second time
P1 50%
P2 Host
P3 25%
P4 25%

Lather, rinse and repeat

Any takers? @Sting ? @STI9 ? @e rikkie ? @Leadfoot530 ?

I'll be online most of the day today

EDIT:
Plus, I could use some help finishing the setup missions first - See my late night rant in the "best/worst you've dealt with" thread for further details :banghead::P

Last edited:
Hey is anyone up for doing the pacific standard heist. Today/tonight or tomorrow.

Using the quitting glitch (don't know if thats what it's called, but that what I call it), we should be able to do the finale over and over again.
For those who don't know that glitch. The host divides the money among the three other players, and doesn't get any himself. The finale plays out as usual, but towards the end, when the players get in the dinghy, the host quits the game when the dinghy gets past the bridge. That way, the heist still finishes, and the three remaining players still get the money. But when the host start the game again, he can reload the heist finale again.

Ideally two of the players have a Pacific Standard finale ready to go. That way we can alternate between who hosts.

Ex.

First time
P1 Host
P2 50%
P3 25%
P4 25%

Second time
P1 50%
P2 Host
P3 25%
P4 25%

Lather, rinse and repeat

Any takers? @Sting ? @STI9 ? @e rikkie ? @Leadfoot530 ?

I'll be online most of the day today

EDIT:
Plus, I could use some help finishing the setup missions first - See my late night rant in the "best/worst you've dealt with" thread for further details :banghead::P
I be up to help. Also I can do the Kuruma exploit for the finale.

Edit: I need to finish the last 2 setups so I can get the finale of my one as well.

Last edited:
I be up to help. Also I can do the Kuruma exploit for the finale.

Edit: I need to finish the last 2 setups so I can get the finale of my one as well.

If you are online now, add me. I'm still trying to finish the setups aswell.

I'd be down if ya'll still going. I have to work tonight and tomorrow night, so I'd only be able to help for a few hours, but I'm trying to save up a bit of money for the yatch, and another million, so I'm not completely broke.

Back