GTA Online Heist Thread

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,645 comments
Anyone interested in doing the Heists for the 10 mill challenge?

On PC, having a headset with mic for communication is very recommended.

is there a timeline on when you wanna do the heist? We are probably 6-7 hours apart, so we are not likely to be able to, but I'd be willing to join in early tomorrow morning. Which would likely be around noon, 1 pm your time.

As a pro-tip for doing Criminal Mastermind, I'd highly recommend doing all the heists or one heist at the very least with the selected crew on normal before going for the award. It will make it way easier in the long run because it will both be a dry run and more importantly will allow people to practice specific roles for the actual CM challenge. Yes it will make the process take longer, but the practice will make it much easier in the long run- at least, it did for me.

The big thing I faced especially towards the end was nerves. I was so worried about dying that I almost made extremely dumb mistakes that about killed me. The biggest saving grace I had was the heavy outfit because the lost mobility was more than countered with increased health. It saved our run because a truck I was near exploded and I would have died without it.

is there a timeline on when you wanna do the heist? We are probably 6-7 hours apart, so we are not likely to be able to, but I'd be willing to join in early tomorrow morning. Which would likely be around noon, 1 pm your time.
No timelime.

Just need 2 guys to help with the heists. :P

I'm online most nights (EU and NA time), depending on the day and work schedule.

I'm a guy on PS4 who has never done the heists before. Likely because I'm not one to accept random invites, because I don't like the thought of getting screwed over at any point before or during the heist. That, and if I'm going to do this stuff, I might as well do it with people from a crew I know I can trust.

That said, I'm looking for 2 people to do these heists with. @SkyArkz23 has agreed to help out with starting with the Fleeca Job*. By the way, I'm going for the $10,000,000 Criminal Mastermind bonus. PSN is below my avatar.

*I may have to do this earlier in the day or on a weekend.

I'm a guy on PS4 who has never done the heists before. Likely because I'm not one to accept random invites, because I don't like the thought of getting screwed over at any point before or during the heist. That, and if I'm going to do this stuff, I might as well do it with people from a crew I know I can trust.

That said, I'm looking for 2 people to do these heists with. @SkyArkz23 has agreed to help out with starting with the Fleeca Job*. By the way, I'm going for the $10,000,000 Criminal Mastermind bonus. PSN is below my avatar.

*I may have to do this earlier in the day or on a weekend.
Look at this @250 GTO

BTW @Nick Skyline , I just accepted your friend request. I thought you were a regular random that sent it. Just saw that you're in this crew :)

Last edited:
Look at this @250 GTO

BTW @Nick Skyline , I just accepted your friend request. I thought you were a regular random that sent it. Just saw that you're in this crew :)

Interesting. I could use $10M

However since @Nick Skyline himself says that he's never done the heists before. Don't know if this goes for @SkyArkz23 aswell. Going for the criminal mastermind is gonna be a potential monumental task.

Last edited:

However since @Nick Skyline himself says that he's never done the heists before. Don't know if this goes for @SkyArkz23 aswell. Going for the criminal mastermind is gonna be a potential monumental task.
That's true. But like I've said earlier (at least I think I have) when we've discussed it : Even if we've (you, me, Ally & Jeff) done all heists before, it wouldn't hurt to just go through them one time before going for the CMM. If we make it on the first try, awesome, but I don't think it's something that we should count on achieving.

Edit: @AnthonyD1993 Don't mention "ballgame" to @250 GTO , he might be confused on wich game we're talking about and start discussing dunks, hoops and other unimportant stuff that's in NBA17 :lol: ;)

That's true. But like I've said earlier (at least I think I have) when we've discussed it : Even if we've (you, me, Ally & Jeff) done all heists before, it wouldn't hurt to just go through them one time before going for the CMM. If we make it on the first try, awesome, but I don't think it's something that we should count on achieving.

Edit: @AnthonyD1993 Don't mention "ballgame" to @250 GTO , he might be confused on wich game we're talking about and start discussing dunks, hoops and other unimportant stuff that's in NBA17 :lol: ;)

Can't talk now, watching a basketball documentary on Netflix

Ball-Is-Life-PLATE-1001x1001.jpg

the only ones I've completed are Flecca, Series A, and Humane Labs (not in that order). im pretty good when it comes to piloting and driving. tbh all we need is 2 people who can shoot well and we're set.

Hi all,

This week I have started playing GTA Online again. I've done all heists with randoms so far. But now I have some problems with people ruining the heist setup. Always one :banghead:.

Can some GTplanet Crew members help me out? It is about: Humane Raid Lab Heist Setup - Deliver EMP.

Thanks

PSN: Sikumatchbox
Platform: PS3

Might be around sporadically. I always invite crew members first if there are any online on PS3 these days.

Hi all,

This week I have started playing GTA Online again. I've done all heists with randoms so far. But now I have some problems with people ruining the heist setup. Always one :banghead:.

Can some GTplanet Crew members help me out? It is about: Humane Raid Lab Heist Setup - Deliver EMP.

Thanks

PSN: Sikumatchbox
Platform: PS3
My PSN ID is Aggserp4, add me and and I'll help you when I can.

Back