GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,166,889 views
I just saw a mugger climb into a helicopter that was already about 40 feet in the air, pull the guy out of the side, throw him on the ground and then land on his feet perfectly. It's one of the best things I've ever seen in my playing of GTAV.
 
Could anyone help me with my daily objectives? I just need to play Capture - Contend on my main character. COMPLETED

Also, OF COURSE Rockstar would give my level 32 character the "Kill a revealed player" objective, which I can't complete due to the ability being locked to level 40-plus players.
 
Last edited:
The Capture daily objective was an abysmal idea on Rockstar's part. I mean, seeing that the number of players playing Captures right now for a reason other than DO's can probably be counted on one hand, they might as well remove the gamemode or just the objective altogether.

That, or Capture 8x $$$ and RP bonus weekend :lol:
 
I lost a wheel on my Kuruma!

12661955_1709418025936390_5080801857534161569_n.jpg


I didn't even know this could happen online. I think I've only seen it happen in single player.


yes this is certainly possible, and if you "remove" 3 wheels then you have/had a great launch glitch (don't know if they've patched it)

 
yes this is certainly possible, and if you "remove" 3 wheels then you have/had a great launch glitch (don't know if they've patched it)



Mini Ladd & Friends did it better for proper comedy.
 
How do people watch that. The screaming and laughing constantly. I just muted it in the end.
 
I know I don't have to try just to be a less cringe worthy YouTuber than that..

In other news, my VIP session of being the VIP of "Money" hauled in a nice easy million dollars.
 
I wasn't even there for that final photo on the train tracks. I had to go AFK.
 
If anyone needs a bodyguard let me know, I will be on for a little while longer
 
Just so you guys know, you only need $500,000 to register as a VIP from now until the 11th.
 
Just started a closed GTPL crew room. If you want to be a bodyguard and not have to worry about randoms,then I am your VIP.
 
Just started a closed GTPL crew room. If you want to be a bodyguard and not have to worry about randoms,then I am your VIP.
If there's still room for another bodyguard then I'll join.
 
I need to get involved in these VIP schemes. I needs the monies
 
The GTPL B Team Organization is full, but we are looking for other VIP's to join so we can do some more missions.
 
This may seem silly but can someone do a sea race with me at 11:00 GMT tomorrow and let me win ?

I need to unlock Lime Green and Matte Purple paint jobs for my cars .

Have tried doing it solo , but have read you need to actually do it with someone , which makes sense .

Also may need a bodyguard tomorrow . Do you find the Altruist Hostile takeover is EASY and a good way to make $$$ ?? Will probably do that . I tend to do that in my Hydra. I suck at sightseer because the final hack is SOOO hard . Any tips ??

Also , doing the sea race thing would be much appreciated.
 
Also may need a bodyguard tomorrow . Do you find the Altruist Hostile takeover is EASY and a good way to make $$$ ?? Will probably do that . I tend to do that in my Hydra. I suck at sightseer because the final hack is SOOO hard . Any tips ??

Take a Kuruma. Drive in. Shoot 4 people. Drive over suitcase. Drive to drop off.

And the hacks are silly easy.
 
I suck at sightseer because the final hack is SOOO hard . Any tips ??
Which hack are you referring to? They don't go in the same order every time.
 
The number one where you find the numbers before it resets .
If you don't find it in 5 seconds, spam X so it resets. It's easy to find in the very beginning but then it gets hard
 
I focus on the first 2 numbers, find those and its done - dont try to focus on all 4 numbers
 
The number one where you find the numbers before it resets .
It doesn't reset, it just moves down the line. Took me a while to figure it out. It's like a word search but they slowly move to the left.
 
I focus on the first 2 numbers, find those and its done - dont try to focus on all 4 numbers

i find it easier to search for just 1 number, look at all of them and pick one of the easier ones to spot, like 88 or 45 or whatever you want
 
i find it easier to search for just 1 number, look at all of them and pick one of the easier ones to spot, like 88 or 45 or whatever you want
Is this similar to Hack and Dash? It gets easier and quicker with practice. I can practically do the hack before choppers arrive.
 
Is this similar to Hack and Dash? It gets easier and quicker with practice. I can practically do the hack before choppers arrive.

i have no clue, never done it but it sounded the same to me so i assumed it was :D
 
Can someone let me win a sea race tomorrow at 11:00 GMT ? I need to unlock colours.
 
OK, VIP work is awesome lol.
 
Back