GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,329 comments
I just saw a mugger climb into a helicopter that was already about 40 feet in the air, pull the guy out of the side, throw him on the ground and then land on his feet perfectly. It's one of the best things I've ever seen in my playing of GTAV.

Could anyone help me with my daily objectives? I just need to play Capture - Contend on my main character. COMPLETED

Also, OF COURSE Rockstar would give my level 32 character the "Kill a revealed player" objective, which I can't complete due to the ability being locked to level 40-plus players.

Last edited:
The Capture daily objective was an abysmal idea on Rockstar's part. I mean, seeing that the number of players playing Captures right now for a reason other than DO's can probably be counted on one hand, they might as well remove the gamemode or just the objective altogether.

That, or Capture 8x $$$ and RP bonus weekend :lol:

I lost a wheel on my Kuruma!

12661955_1709418025936390_5080801857534161569_n.jpg

I didn't even know this could happen online. I think I've only seen it happen in single player.

yes this is certainly possible, and if you "remove" 3 wheels then you have/had a great launch glitch (don't know if they've patched it)

yes this is certainly possible, and if you "remove" 3 wheels then you have/had a great launch glitch (don't know if they've patched it)

Mini Ladd & Friends did it better for proper comedy.

I know I don't have to try just to be a less cringe worthy YouTuber than that..

In other news, my VIP session of being the VIP of "Money" hauled in a nice easy million dollars.

This may seem silly but can someone do a sea race with me at 11:00 GMT tomorrow and let me win ?

I need to unlock Lime Green and Matte Purple paint jobs for my cars .

Have tried doing it solo , but have read you need to actually do it with someone , which makes sense .

Also may need a bodyguard tomorrow . Do you find the Altruist Hostile takeover is EASY and a good way to make $$$ ?? Will probably do that . I tend to do that in my Hydra. I suck at sightseer because the final hack is SOOO hard . Any tips ??

Also , doing the sea race thing would be much appreciated.

Also may need a bodyguard tomorrow . Do you find the Altruist Hostile takeover is EASY and a good way to make $$$ ?? Will probably do that . I tend to do that in my Hydra. I suck at sightseer because the final hack is SOOO hard . Any tips ??

Take a Kuruma. Drive in. Shoot 4 people. Drive over suitcase. Drive to drop off.

And the hacks are silly easy.

I focus on the first 2 numbers, find those and its done - dont try to focus on all 4 numbers

i find it easier to search for just 1 number, look at all of them and pick one of the easier ones to spot, like 88 or 45 or whatever you want

i find it easier to search for just 1 number, look at all of them and pick one of the easier ones to spot, like 88 or 45 or whatever you want
Is this similar to Hack and Dash? It gets easier and quicker with practice. I can practically do the hack before choppers arrive.

Back