GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,522 views
The leak was a hoax. It was a stupid prank. I'm glad that prankster was banned.
 
The leak was a hoax. It was a stupid prank. I'm glad that prankster was banned.

So, who started it? I heard the mods were in on it, then there was another user with the name of a cheat to enter debug mode in GTA 1.
 
This game has been out for nearly two and a half years, and I just realized that El Burro has a hospital.

I just learned, too. I think we would have known earlier if there were more enterable buildings like GTA IV had.
 
No, I'm pretty sure one of the forum admins started it.
 
Online racing with randoms is just an awful experience.

Traffic on - check
catch up on - check
Super cars only - check
screaming youngsters on the microphone - check
Crashing into everyone - check
Utilising catch up to spin you out - check
Celebrating a worthy win by cheating - check
 
Last edited:
You know what else?

When they race supers, it's a day as usual. But when they race something aside that, sports or motorbikes..

"No customs please"

In one case involving me and coupes, the host is at least probably partially deaf or something. But one thing's for certain, they only got a glimpse of this before racing for second place.


full
 
I personally find it fun to do races in the rain with traffic. Those are actually comical with friends.
 
I don't know what is ****ing wrong with people sometimes.
 
I don't care for the Roosevelts, but with $12 million in the bank, thanks to VIPing. I'm ready for something good.
 
Is there anything new other than the 2 cars?
 
Last edited:
Roosevelt and Gusenberg Sweeper makes a return. Also the mafia style outfits return, with new colored variants. New pairs of shoes look sick.

How about masks?
 
Let me have a small look.

By the way, ladies get a pretty retro dress instead of suits.
 
Broughy's video is out:

 
That feeling when you search for a versus mission via quick job to get your daily objective, and always get Running Back.
 
Even though the new Valor is slightly faster than the Franken Stange (lap time) it's still not worth the $982k for me.
I think the new masks are just the previous valentines ones being returned.
 
Only if it takes place on an actual road and not on floating containers :lol:

the biggest problem was the width, the double backing, and ME!!!! :D
 
Is anyone doing VIP just now?

Also, is today the last 2x$ or is it tomorrow?
 
Back