GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,506 views
I'm just waiting for the Martin 2x$ day, that is when all of the money will be made :lol:
 
Anyone on to blast some missions? May do some races later, found a doozie.
 
Anyone on to blast some missions? May do some races later, found a doozie.

Just finishing watching a program about the Graf Spee then I'll join ya. Gonna host a party?
 
Just finishing watching a program about the Graf Spee then I'll join ya. Gonna host a party?

Quite possibly.
Crystal clear out is double payout, I have bookmarked a CCO3 playlist from ages ago and that isnt double payout, how come?
 
FYI I am in a closed crew session if anyone else wants to join.
 
Quite possibly.
Crystal clear out is double payout, I have bookmarked a CCO3 playlist from ages ago and that isnt double payout, how come?

CCO2 and CCO3 aren't 'Contact' Missions it seems.
 
So looks like last gen got stifled. Tried a couple of Trevor missions last night, standard pay.
 
So looks like last gen got stifled. Tried a couple of Trevor missions last night, standard pay.
And there's really no good reason for it other than as a reminder that next gen users get more stuff and last gen users really ought to upgrade and fork over the transfer fee. I'm astonished (albeit thankful) that we got the Valentine's content.
 
I would recommend this 'race' to all GTP'ers who like a challenge. Tip: make it non-contact

http://rsg.ms/8cc54e4


Edit: Trash talk netted me ~28k with full lobby at medium pace. LS connection with 3 (3 were idle and got kicked), which took ages as we drove, got me ~47k

Edit 2: played LS connection again with full lobby pretty quickly, got 37k.
 
Last edited:
Who wants to super grind Trash Talk with me? It would take 5 of us, we'd kill everyone but the crew boss, and I'd be timing for 4 minutes exactly to maximise money before I'd kill the crew boss.
 
I'd be timing for 4 minutes exactly to maximise money before I'd kill the crew boss.
So I presume the mission won't fail due to the boss getting away. I've often wondered but couldn't be bothered to take my chances and find out.
 
Who wants to super grind Trash Talk with me? It would take 5 of us, we'd kill everyone but the crew boss, and I'd be timing for 4 minutes exactly to maximise money before I'd kill the crew boss.

Yeah I will join you.
 
So I presume the mission won't fail due to the boss getting away. I've often wondered but couldn't be bothered to take my chances and find out.
Nope, I've chased him to the docks one time just to see how far he goes
 
Yeah I will join you.
Add me on PSN (Jahgee1124), same with anyone else who wants to join and isn't friends with me
 
So what amount of time yields the highest payout per minute (I understand it begins to drop after a point) for Trash Talk, and does the mission clock start when the mission itself starts because you don't have to reach a start location first or does it start when the first truck is destroyed?
 
So what amount of time yields the highest payout per minute (I understand it begins to drop after a point) for Trash Talk, and does the mission clock start when the mission itself starts because you don't have to reach a start location first or does it start when the first truck is destroyed?
4 minutes, as soon as you can move the clock starts
 
4 minutes, as soon as you can move the clock starts
Hence the "timing it to 4 minutes."

:P

In my defense, I couldn't be sure whether it was 4 minutes from start or 4 minutes after everything but the boss kill had been accomplished.
 
Hence the "timing it to 4 minutes."

:p

In my defense, I couldn't be sure whether it was 4 minutes from start or 4 minutes after everything but the boss kill had been accomplished.
Yeah, every contact mission the peak $ to Time ratio is 4 minutes
 
Just got $5610 for Mixed up with coke. Its a double payout mission...
 
Sure, @STI9 would you be OK abandoning these randoms (one of them was my friend besides you?

Cool. Ps4 is booted so drop me an invite when ya want
 
200k in an hour from missions, not bad, not bad at all :)
 
image.jpeg
Wow! Great discount. It's so cheap now, that it's almost as it's free :boggled: :confused: :lol:
 
Back