GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,590 views
Has to be a modded account rank. No way in hell that's legit. I've played with 2 8,000s and a couple 1,000 plus accounts. All of them were ranks inflated by a modder modding the account. A 1,000 could in theory be legit now, but even then, that's still modded account territory. That 6,666 for sure was modded.
 
Highest I've encountered, regularly, is 8000.
 
I was so close to getting it last night for grinding purposes but I didn't need it because @Jahgee and @Sting went nuts with their Savages :cool:

hehe, when busting out the Savage you cannot not go nuts. lol
 
Has to be a modded account rank. No way in hell that's legit. I've played with 2 8,000s and a couple 1,000 plus accounts. All of them were ranks inflated by a modder modding the account. A 1,000 could in theory be legit now, but even then, that's still modded account territory. That 6,666 for sure was modded.
It's not the only one I've encountered.

Encountered a rank 17 earlier today as well who had at least 1 high end apartment, a fully modded lowrider and a Zentorno (And probably a whole lot more).

First he tried running me over in his lowrider, but I ended up killing him. After putting a 1k bounty on me he killed me as I was leaving the custom shop in my Felon, he then chased after me in a Zentorno, and I killed him yet again (in a stock Sultan). After that he left.
 
Last edited:
So with the Warstock sale I can definitely see myself buying a Rhino.
 
The tanks in Rhino Hunt behave like their pre-nerf renditions, right?
 
Question: For doing turbo starts (to unlock paint colours) can they be done solo or does there have to be someone else in the race?
 
The tanks in Rhino Hunt behave like their pre-nerf renditions, right?
They're fast and the turret seems to turn fast too.

Question: For doing turbo starts (to unlock paint colours) can they be done solo or does there have to be someone else in the race?
I think there has to be a minimum of 4 people in the race for it to count.
 
Last edited:
It's not the only one I've encountered.

Encountered a rank 17 earlier today as well who had at least 1 high end apartment, a fully modded lowrider and a Zentorno (And probably a whole lot more).

First he tried running me over in his lowrider, but I ended up killing him. After putting a 1k bounty on me he killed me as I was leaving the custom shop in my Felon, he then chased after me in a Zentorno, and I killed him yet again (in a stock Sultan). After that he left.
Not necessarily a modder. Could just be a kid with free access to his parents' credit card.
 
Dan
Why does there need to be four? :irked:
No idea, I recall someone telling me that ages ago, not sure how true it is. I certainly don't unlock anything when I race alone!
 
First off, why can't my mechanic's prices be like this in real life:
IMG_20160227_000622.jpg


Second you kill someone and you get this:
Grand Theft Auto V_20160226195237.jpg


And thirdly you completely out race someone and you get this:
Grand Theft Auto V_20160219044044.jpg
 
Could also be someone's second character

True. I forgot that multiple characters all share the same bank account.
First off, why can't my mechanic's prices be like this in real life:
View attachment 519130

Second you kill someone and you get this:
View attachment 519131

And thirdly you completely out race someone and you get this:
View attachment 519133​

There was a group of people I was killing multiple times for about an hour a couple days ago. Some of the best fun I've had on GTA in a while considering they all were using their mics. It was fun listening to them. I was being accused by the female of the group that I was using a modded controller and I texted her twice saying that I was using a normal controller and she kept insisting that it was a modded controller.
 
It's hilarious how many people don't know about the subway tunnels in this game. You can hear people cluelessly firing weapons from above.

Careful. If they fire enough RPGs, they might be able to dig their way down to you. :lol:

There was a group of people I was killing multiple times for about an hour a couple days ago. Some of the best fun I've had on GTA in a while considering they all were using their mics. It was fun listening to them. I was being accused by the female of the group that I was using a modded controller and I texted her twice saying that I was using a normal controller and she kept insisting that it was a modded controller.

I thought modded or "turbo" controllers are only good for semi-auto weapons. :confused:
 
There was a group of people I was killing multiple times for about an hour a couple days ago. Some of the best fun I've had on GTA in a while considering they all were using their mics. It was fun listening to them. I was being accused by the female of the group that I was using a modded controller and I texted her twice saying that I was using a normal controller and she kept insisting that it was a modded controller.
Some people can't accept it if you're better than them.
 
Has to be a modded account rank. No way in hell that's legit. I've played with 2 8,000s and a couple 1,000 plus accounts. All of them were ranks inflated by a modder modding the account. A 1,000 could in theory be legit now, but even then, that's still modded account territory. That 6,666 for sure was modded.
I think @shepzki is a legit 1000+ level.
 
Not even. They all have limited rates of fire in most games.

So, with a turbo controller, could a Carbine Rifle fire as fast as the Minigun? Would the Musket bypass it's reload time?
 
Has to be a modded account rank. No way in hell that's legit. I've played with 2 8,000s and a couple 1,000 plus accounts. All of them were ranks inflated by a modder modding the account. A 1,000 could in theory be legit now, but even then, that's still modded account territory. That 6,666 for sure was modded.

Someone on GTAF had legitimately achieved Rank 1,000.
 
Someone on GTAF had legitimately achieved Rank 1,000.
Yeah I saw that thread. If I'm not mistaken however, there are some legit 1300's, albeit very few, maybe just one.
 
I can only imagine the "dedication" it takes to get to anywhere near lvl 1000. Quite sad when you think about the countless months spent on a game.

I love my games but you gotta keep life as the priority.
 
I can only imagine the "dedication" it takes to get to anywhere near lvl 1000. Quite sad when you think about the countless months spent on a game.

I love my games but you gotta keep life as the priority.

I was thinking the same. Lvl 1000+ is nothing to be proud of really.
 
I was thinking the same. Lvl 1000+ is nothing to be proud of really.
Its taken me 2 years to get to lvl 229 and I can only imagine how much effort it would take to get to 1000+
 
Back