GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,168,295 views
Nah. I've got nothing against donks, but that isn't my kinda thing.

I'd love to be able to tilt the cab of the cab-overs to get a look at the custom engines.

I know, I was joking. :p

Seriously though, a slammed truck like those would be pretty sweet.
 
I Would also really love more of a JDM orientated DLC , that would be great ! Would love to see a supra based car in GTA Online .
 
• Buys Minivan Custom
• Join a friends session
• Hops into Minivan
• Starts playing Limp Biscuit
• Goes to friends location
• Friend blows up my Minivan Custom
• Respawns
• Gets a bounty placed on my head. My friend apparently does this just for entertainment and humor purposes apparently.
• Calls mors mutual insurance
• Waits a few seconds to request Minivan
• Requests Minivan, Minivan arrives.
• Another friend sees it, doesn't blow it up.
• Questions what the hell is that.
• Laughing intensifies.
• Gets asked if I made a special guest appearance on Pimp My Ride.
• More laughing
• Gets blown up again
• More laughing
image.jpeg

My trolling skills has succeeded with the Minivan.
 
Things have changed when you consider what GTA is all about....and some people are super excited about a Minivan.:boggled:
 
Apparently, Rockstar have made half a billion dollars in Shark Cards. Do you still have high hopes for the future of the series?
 
R* are either being very quiet about an upcoming update OR they are relocating their resources to GTA6, classic gta remakes (3,VC, SA).
I think one decent size update (with missions/heists or something similar) would be enough for V then the game can fade away until 6 is released.
 
Last edited:
Things have changed when you consider what GTA is all about....and some people are super excited about a Minivan.:boggled:
Its about the riced Minivans now. Welcome to Lowrider Simulator. The only Lowrider Simulator where you can have Lowrider Minivans.

Also R.I.P wallet.
 
You know what would be nice?

What?

If you can add this feature, R*, I will love you. It's to use the Moonbeam/Minivan as a setting to start the dancing minigame on the beach like in GTA San Andreas.

And people on the beach doesn't seem to mind whether the music coming from the back is either Queen or AMERICA BLEEP YEAH!
 
You know what would be nice?

What?

If you can add this feature, R*, I will love you. It's to use the Moonbeam/Minivan as a setting to start the dancing minigame on the beach like in GTA San Andreas.

And people on the beach doesn't seem to mind whether the music coming from the back is either Queen or AMERICA BLEEP YEAH!
You know what they should also bring back for the minigame?

In case you have to dance with a Squeaker or some ignorant troll, this might come in handy. ;)
 
What would happen if I lost control of my Zentorno at 500mph and ploughed into the dancing area?
 
Upon cruise today, I found another Minivan Custom brother.

In excitement, we started driving together, and eventually hopping to the rhyme of West Coast Classics on the Del Perro pier.

More people came and watched (since we're both on passive, we're cool). We probably even convinced some people that Minivan is master race isn't that bad a purchase at all, just too odd. Shame I forgot to record the experience :indiff:


EDIT:
From Reddit: GTA Online right now, in a nutshell.
 
Last edited:
What would happen if I lost control of my Zentorno at 500mph and ploughed into the dancing area?
Mustang week in real life will become Zentorno week on GTA.
 
Going back to the Minivan custom I was wondering. Can we use the extreme trunk audio as a shield to protect ourselves from bullets or is it penetrable?
 
Going back to the Minivan custom I was wondering. Can we use the extreme trunk audio as a shield to protect ourselves from bullets or is it penetrable?

I think it's solid on the Moonbeam, not entirely sure though.
 
Going back to the Minivan custom I was wondering. Can we use the extreme trunk audio as a shield to protect ourselves from bullets or is it penetrable?

Penetrable.

Like the Moonbeam.
 
Mustang week in real life will become Zentorno week on GTA.
I just found out yesterday what this was. Did it all start with the guy who crashed his Mustang(red) leaving a car meet?
 
I just found out yesterday what this was. Did it all start with the guy who crashed his Mustang(red) leaving a car meet?
Not just that one, but usually there seems to be at least 3-5 crashes per major meet on the low end. The memes only appeared recently starting with that one and later expanding to damn near any wrecked Mustang, and its actually become a super popular topic on other forums. I'm honestly shocked nobody has started a Dominator wreck meme in GTA to continue the joke in reality since the joke is trending in reality.
 
Am I the only one that wants a slammed 'benny's custom' truck rig?

44ca04c3443b8f3d67b5483385aad23d.jpg



buildoff09.jpg


Oh, and the ability to store it.

I wouldn't necessarily want slammed ones because I do like the regular stance of an American big rig, but it would be nice to be able to buy, store and customise them. If only so I can make my own version of this, which I would actually drive all the time in GTA if I could.

image.jpeg
 
Nothing like different tastes to having a Big Rig. If I had it my way...

GOODHERB-Double-Decker.jpg


C'mon, R*, you nearly got it. And with bulletproof windows too, thank you kindly.
 
Really? That's lame.
From what I learned, the Minivan uses many of the same modifications from the moonbeam so its not really any surprise if its solid or not, plus its an interior modification. Also people have also pointed out that the Die Hard livery looks very similar to one of the Moonbeam's liveries.

Rockstar also seem to have run out of ideas with the minivan. There are tatoos that seem to have been used for the Die Hard wrap from what I know. Damn Rockstar...
 
Oh, the last time I played a game involving ridiculously pimped out cars on neon and hydraulics, an unusual amount of interior speakers and a free roam enviroment, it had a song like this:

full


♫I keep on playing our favorite song..
I turn it up, while you're gone..
It's all I've got.. when you're in my head, and you're in my head, so I need it.♫

 
Anyone on PS3 available to help with a Capture: Contend for my daily objectives?
 
Back