GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,329 comments
I would rather be able to dual-wield weapons, all of them.
I think all weapons would be impossible (Although dual wielding an RPG or Minigun would be really awesome) but all one handed weapons (All Pistols, Micro SMG & Machine Pistol) should be able to be dual wielded. At a stretch you could potentially add the sawn-off shotgun and maybe compact rifle (or whatever the name of the small AK is) as well.

@STI9 I may be online tonight after all. Turns out today is Sunday, not Monday. And yesterday was Saturday not Sunday. And today...this heat, it's messing with my mind. I need something cold to drink...

Anyone happen to have the RGB or hex code for the seawash green found on a particular rusty Tornado that I can't seem to spawn to save my life. I could car less about the texture, I just want the color at this point.

@STI9 I may be online tonight after all. Turns out today is Sunday, not Monday. And yesterday was Saturday not Sunday. And today...this heat, it's messing with my mind. I need something cold to drink...

Ill be on in half an hour or so

Anyone happen to have the RGB or hex code for the seawash green found on a particular rusty Tornado that I can't seem to spawn to save my life. I could car less about the texture, I just want the color at this point.

I do. I'll find it for you when I get home in about 30 min

EDIT:
Here you go @Leadfoot530

image.jpeg

Last edited:
@Sting, @250 GTO, @STI9

I've been looking around at a few different crew color options for colors and stumbled across a GTA Forums page that stated that the Sea Wash Green Tornado has been removed from the spawn rotation, zo I don't think it's even possible to get that color on current gen. I'm also seeing that most of the RGB's/Hex codes don't work for the color as the social club simply won't take them.

Rockstar, I am disappoint.

@Sting, @250 GTO, @STI9

I've been looking around at a few different crew color options for colors and stumbled across a GTA Forums page that stated that the Sea Wash Green Tornado has been removed from the spawn rotation, zo I don't think it's even possible to get that color on current gen. I'm also seeing that most of the RGB's/Hex codes don't work for the color as the social club simply won't take them.

All that effort for nothing lol

@Sting, @250 GTO, @STI9

Write them and ask :-)

I'm also seeing that most of the RGB's/Hex codes don't work for the color as the social club simply won't take them.
It wouldn't accept it (455C56) when I tried--changed it to 4C9985--but I played around with the SC color map using that as a starting point and 66CCBB (yeah...) comes out awful close in-game.

It wouldn't accept it (455C56) when I tried--changed it to 4C9985--but I played around with the SC color map using that as a starting point and 66CCBB (yeah...) comes out awful close in-game.
Interesting. Looks like it would almost be too blue on the Social Club, but I'll have to take a look at it either tonight, or tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion.

I saw invites a few times & tried to join but either was too late and the race had already started or my internet was busy kicking everyone out of the lobby giving me connection issues. I spent most of the weekend grinding in invite only. In preparing for the update I was hoping to get to 35m but I think I'll just be able to pass 31 million tonight. Can't wait to see how it all plays out tomorrow :)

I saw invites a few times & tried to join but either was too late and the race had already started or my internet was busy kicking everyone out of the lobby giving me connection issues. I spent most of the weekend grinding in invite only. In preparing for the update I was hoping to get to 35m but I think I'll just be able to pass 31 million tonight. Can't wait to see how it all plays out tomorrow :)

$31 million?! I'm sitting at barely $3.9 million... I need to step my game up and quick. :lol:

What are you grinding to make that much money?

What are you grinding to make that much money?

I currently just alternate between Sightseer and Trash Talk while grabbing the modified Sentinel XS as they show up each day. I just get in an invite only room & put on movies or tv shows on my laptop as I go to counter the repetitiveness. There is no combat in Sightseer and I grab my Savage to do Trash Talk (no ammo refill cost) so there is very little risk of failing & it just adds up. I glitch the VIP timer as well so it's usually active, I think I've been VIP for over a month straight now :P Had about 3 mil on January (I have a textedit file keeping track since then), now I have 30 mil. I did get a lot of the dlc thats come out in that time too, Banshee 900R, Sultan RS, Slamvan Custom, etc. so I'd have even more if I hadn't done that. I try to join crewmates & mess around when people are on but I get the everyone left the room thing a bit & just switch to grinding. Sometimes I'll just do Sightseer, leaving the cooldown timer on the screen as I get up & do some dishes / cleaning while waiting.

I currently just alternate between Sightseer and Trash Talk while grabbing the modified Sentinel XS as they show up each day. I just get in an invite only room & put on movies or tv shows on my laptop as I go to counter the repetitiveness. There is no combat in Sightseer and I grab my Savage to do Trash Talk (no ammo refill cost) so there is very little risk of failing & it just adds up. I glitch the VIP timer as well so it's usually active, I think I've been VIP for over a month straight now :P Had about 3 mil on January (I have a textedit file keeping track since then), now I have 30 mil. I did get a lot of the dlc thats come out in that time too, Banshee 900R, Sultan RS, Slamvan Custom, etc. so I'd have even more if I hadn't done that. I try to join crewmates & mess around when people are on but I get the everyone left the room thing a bit & just switch to grinding. Sometimes I'll just do Sightseer, leaving the cooldown timer on the screen as I get up & do some dishes / cleaning while waiting.

Good lord!! Lol

You need to get out more friend, see other monkeys from time to time :cheers:

Heisting the past couple of days have been fun with @250 GTO @Sting @Leadfoot530 @Flash_Sweden @e rikkie Crispystrips @m8h3r @Fallen_log @Tex and the few racing playlists we completed thanks to @250 GTO @Sting @Leadfoot530 @Flash_Sweden @e rikkie Crispystrips @m8h3r @Tex @xXKingJoshXx @superstreet556 plus a couple of others that aren't in the crew 👍
Been good fun the last few days with the heists and racing. I swear to god though if I hear "17 laps" I have a twitch now.

Two cars I really wanted when I upgraded to PS4 were the Banshee and Sultan from Bennys and I have them both now so thank you very much.
Sniff, that beautiful. We online tonight?

Not tonight the lady friend is insiting on personal time so when she comes home from the hairdressers it's off for me.

How long have you been doing that? I used to do a similar thing with Simeon's Blow Up missions.

That's exactly what I've been doing. Sighseer and Trash talk. With an occasional round of Artifical Scarcity. It doesn't pay very much, but by using the Savage, I'm done within 2-3 minutes

Back