GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,725 views
Possibly the closest finish I ever had in GTAO with @Nick Skyline

16195521_901234699979094_3169419131797943549_n.jpg
 
I've had a .009 on Zebra with a friend. I was pissed. :P
 
My closest finish was a .010 on Plummet.
 
full

Top tip: don't be that guy.

full

Well, there won't be anymore for the rest of the week since I'll be away for Chinese New Year. hint hint there's one more gif after this one on Media.. that's my favorite for this set
 
There is absolutely no restriction on what sort of room you're in to use SecuroServ Special Vehicles.

Except in contact missions.. there's a trick if you wanna use them there. Heists however are no.
 
There is absolutely no restriction on what sort of room you're in to use SecuroServ Special Vehicles.

Except in contact missions.. there's a trick if you wanna use them there. Heists however are no.

THANK you. 👍

Now I just have to wait for CEO/special vehicle garages and the R2k to go on sale. *Crickets*
 
The PAC Standard heist has been patched. You can no longer use an armoured Karuma.
 
The PAC Standard heist has been patched. You can no longer use an armoured Karuma.

Since when? Still managed to do that last Tuesday.
 
Used that much, did ya?

Not recently, but I've done it roughly 20 times in the past and I bought the garage for it a few times as well. Guess I'll need to get rid of that place, but unfortunately, that's impossible because we can't sell unused properties.
 
All this talk about a Pac Standard glitch being patched. Meanwhile I haven't done any heists in months. :lol:
 
So, we can't get into the garage itself, I take it? If we can't take the armored Karuma out, then surely an Insurgent of armored Shafter, or any other armored car would work.

Not a huge loss, in my opinion. With the CEO and MC jobs, money seems to be a lot easier to come by, not to mention we've been getting a lot of 2x$/RP recently.

I'm still above the $10mil. mark, anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
From what I've read you can't enter any of your garages. I'm sure someone will find a work around soon though.

I done the heists once when they were released, not done any since so it only affects those heisters.

Edit: I've tried to join a few in the past, never ends well with randoms as they always died.
 
So, we can't get into the garage itself, I take it? If we can't take the armored Karuma out, then surely an Insurgent of armored Shafter, or any other armored car would work.

The way Lee said it, I don't think you can get into the garage at all, or request personal vehicles.

Leadfoot530

TRIGGERED
 
I only found the Kuruma method to be useful with randoms, since they're usually the ones that are completely incompetent on bikes.
 
I tried entering my garage last month and I couldn't. It said that I couldn't enter it because I had cops on me. How did you guys all do it?
 
I tried entering my garage last month and I couldn't. It said that I couldn't enter it because I had cops on me. How did you guys all do it?

Did you have the cops looking at you (white stars, flashing blue/red radar), or were they searching the area (flashing gray stars)? During the latter, I can enter my garage with no issue at all in free mode.
 
I tried entering my garage last month and I couldn't. It said that I couldn't enter it because I had cops on me. How did you guys all do it?

Call Lester > Remove Wanted Level, then enter garage - This is what I would do.

It's what I do whenever dealing with the cops while doing I/E work (tip: only do this after you've entered the car you're after).
 
Dan
Did you have the cops looking at you (white stars, flashing blue/red radar), or were they searching the area (flashing gray stars)? During the latter, I can enter my garage with no issue at all in free mode.
Call Lester > Remove Wanted Level, then enter garage - This is what I would do.

It's what I do whenever dealing with the cops while doing I/E work (tip: only do this after you've entered the car you're after).

I meant for the Pac heist since you guys were talking about it getting patched.
 
I meant for the Pac heist since you guys were talking about it getting patched.

Well, when I was the Kuruma driver in the past, sometimes there would be a grace period for the team where cops would be within 150 yards (give-or-take) of the apartments, but our wanted level would be in the gray/flashing mode.
 
Is there any way to get just high end vehicles in the import/export missions besides changing sessions or destroying the cars?
 
Is there any way to get just high end vehicles in the import/export missions besides changing sessions or destroying the cars?
IIRC, you have to collect one of each vehicle (32 cars) and only sell the high-end ones. This will force the game you spawn the car that you just sold when sourcing a new vehicle.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
 
Back