GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,166,325 views
Then drop it on a level 5 :D

*Christmas music from the Lexus commercials*
*Level 5 walks out of house*
*Cargobob drops Rhino on Level 5*
"Splat!"
 
I was playing freemode and there were many crate drops. I got like 7-8 in 20 minutes, now everyone disconnected and the map shows no activities available. Is this a bug or something?
 
I found that the Assault Shotgun is awesome. Lots of damage in short time.
 
XE9IcVU.png

YWO3N6H.jpg

P6XDFrp.png
 
Wait... how on earth did you find/do that? :O
 
I found that the Assault Shotgun is awesome. Lots of damage in short time.

The Assault Shotgun is devastating on close-range enemies. It doesn't matter if they have armor or not. They go down extremely fast. That's why it's my weapon of choice when it comes to shotguns. The sawed off and pump shotguns don't compare.
 
It isn't any better than the other shotguns in terms of damage, but the rate of fire is much better, meaning you can knock them down much quicker.
 
E28
It isn't any better than the other shotguns in terms of damage, but the rate of fire is much better, meaning you can knock them down much quicker.

Which shotgun does more damage per shot? I know the sawed off does more damage than the pump shotgun.
 
Which shotgun does more damage per shot? I know the sawed off does more damage than the pump shotgun.
I think the Sawn-Off is best in terms of damage per-shot. The Bullpup shotgun (Special/Collector's Edition bonus) has been rather disappointing, but I've not used it much.
 
I think those photo's are from reddit. Some guy hacked the game files to unlock snow and christmas clothes early.
 
Practice makes perfect, nearly perfect anyway:

0_0.jpg
 
How in the world did you guys get ridiculous amount of money? I hardly play GTA Online because of the stupid amount of grinding required to buy upgrades for one car.

I do survivals.
 
Last edited:
Which shotgun does more damage per shot? I know the sawed off does more damage than the pump shotgun.
The sawed off does more damage, but the pump shotgun has a lot better range. Either way, it doesn't matter if you're at close range.
 
Doesnt anyone know if animals spawn online? I havent seen one.
 
Take a good look around online guys, you may notice it has started snowing very lightly.

I mean, very lightly, in some areas.
 
Take a good look around online guys, you may notice it has started snowing very lightly.

I mean, very lightly, in some areas.

Any particular areas?
 
At least after the guy gets in a jet. I don't know the exact point though.
 
Currently listening to a bunch of whiny, prepubescent kids failing at simple tasks and screaming about whatever is going on around them. Feel free to join in on the idiocy.

EDIT: One particular child keeps repeating over the mic "Where u hidin' (Racial slur)?" to someone else. I hate people that try to act gangster. It's disgusting.
 
Last edited:
Can't you already play in the snow? At least offline. If you do the weather cheat, you can make it snow IIRC.
 
Can't you already play in the snow? At least offline. If you do the weather cheat, you can make it snow IIRC.

Yes, but its very glitchy. At night, the sky is pitch black, but everything else is super-bright.
 
Back