GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,166,596 views
Nope Didnt get GTA in October.

EDIT @TheKitten it was a typo but yes sorry.

And Im on now: nascarfan1400
 
I'll be on in a few... I really need money.
 
I'm on right now, but I don't need any more cash. :crazy:
 
Oh Wait @E28 weren't you in the blue Sentinel and you were following me In my Coquette?

*Inserts 10Billion to @CallmeDan *
 
I'm hopping on right now. I think I have someone on here on my account, YungThugga08. Plus I've recreated Old Route 66 from MCLA on there.. :)
 
Back on free roam, and want to play with people who dont shoot me because i stop at red lights -_-
 
Fair enough, I assumed you thought I was some random, as my PSN name is different and I wasn't in the crew.

By the way, anyone else seen any snow online yet?
 
E28
Fair enough, I assumed you thought I was some random, as my PSN name is different and I wasn't in the crew.

By the way, anyone else seen any snow online yet?


Yup. I thought you were a friendly random haha. Woops.
 
I'm online now. Can't find any of you guys.
Also, just sent Carl the Sloth a Fr.
 
E28
By the way, anyone else seen any snow online yet?
There was nothing yesterday. I honestly don't think Rockstar'll publish this before Christmas eve, unless they work really fast. :p
 
E28
You dumped me on a roof and left the game. :lol:

Something similar happened recently.

Someone grabbed me while I jumped a wave in my boat, up north. He took me all the way down to LS and put me on the IAA building, and then left the game.
 
Anyone up for a GTP Invite only? (not crew) , just shoot a FR to nascarfan1400 on PSN.
 
The room is at a record high of 2 players!
 
Back