GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,166,516 views
Would anyone be able to dupe me a Futo? I don't know how to dupe anymore with all these patches so you might need to explain it to me first. :lol:
 
Would anyone be able to dupe me a Futo? I don't know how to dupe anymore with all these patches so you might need to explain it to me first. :lol:

I can give you one if you'll like when I get home c:?
 
In like 2hours ish. Or maybe 1 hour 30minutes.

Alright then. Unless someone else here can dupe one sooner. :p
 
Alright then. Unless someone else here can dupe one sooner. :p


Or you can glitch one from Single Player. Which is Plenty of Tutorials on le Youtube.
 
Or you can glitch one from Single Player. Which is Plenty of Tutorials on le Youtube.

Never mind, found one online now. Thanks anyway.
 
R* really 🤬 up with the mission Teaser Trailer from Lester. Apparently one bullet to the face of a mercenary, doesn't do him justice. He needs 6 shots from the standard sniper rifle in the face to die. Which is the equivilant of one extended mag from my AK (60 bullets) or about 10 shots from my shotgun...


WHAT. THE. 🤬. ROCKSTAR!!!!

I kept losing half my life by guys shooting me across the bridge with a pistol... Each shot drained a quarter of my life.

That was the most annoying mission I had ever done.

Also, Rockstar wants you to do the mission their way. You HAVE to find a truck to pull the trailer. You cant use a Cargobob because the trailer is tail heavy and will make the Cargobob's nose pitch ALL the way up, making you crash, losing the mission....

Thinking outside the box is forbidden....

*claps* GOOD JOB ROCKSTAR!

Accumulates $1Billion from the game, and still cant find LEGITIMATE coders to FIX THE 🤬 GAME!!!!

Whoa-Just-Take-It-Easy-Man-Drake-Parker.jpg
 
Ban Carl. Now.




Please don't, though.
 
Does the Tow truck still crash peoples games?
The small one still crashes the game for others. The big one however still doesn't.
 
$1 billion+ and they can't fix the towing physics? I can see myself and others having loads of fun with the old Tow Truck online.
 
$1 billion+ and they can't fix the towing physics? I can see myself and others having loads of fun with the old Tow Truck online.
I sense that the big Tow Truck might be used for an online heist in the future, which is possibly why it doesn't freeze consoles.
 
I've seen a video of multiple people using mini tow trucks at the same time, but I'm not exactly sure how it affects other players.
 
I've seen a video of multiple people using mini tow trucks at the same time, but I'm not exactly sure how it affects other players.
If you're in a small Tow Truck when another person with a small Tow Truck is towing something, you won't be affected.
 
Dont ever use that gif again sloth. Or i will not ever talk to you again.


Jk
 
What if I stroke you and add a nice Sloth egg to that egg basket you are carrying with your mouth? :D

Stroking you mean like itching my back? and sloth eggs so i can have Sloth Babies?
 
Back