GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,265 views
Are playlists for missions gone?

two people looking to grinf RR then PM me
 
Last edited:
Are playlists for missions gone?

Seems like. I tryed to use one of the links spread around the internet and none of them work... Feels like R* added Coveted and RR have been added to characters so those playlist aren't available anymore.
 
Goddammit! My new Turismo R disappeared. I can buy another but come on Rackstur get it together I mean cumon y u do dis...


Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif
 
I love and at the same time I hate the Turismo...
 
What the 🤬 R*!?!?!?!?!?!? I was taking pics of my cars in my garage for the Snapmatics thread, when out of the back corner of my garage a player appears, yells through his mike, pulls out an AK and shoots me in the back!!!

This player was the same player that I killed a multitude of times at LSC when he wouldn't leave me alone.

This was the ultimate hack! I am reporting this IMMEDIATELY!!

Can't report him because he left after killing me. Can I send R* a message? Does anyone know how to contact the wonderful company that R* is?
Pay attention to his name. Find it in the players met menu, copy it down, report/email it to Rockstar.
 
Hey Sloth, do you mind if I steal both of them c:?
 
Can I haz invite plox?

Dat ass doe.....and dat grrr
 
Last edited:
Did a survival with PS_Johan. Got a minigun with 500 bullets. Next time I pick one up, I get 9999. Fine by me.

That survival was also the first one I ever completed, despite dying the last 2 waves.
 
I'm coming online right now. Invite me to the grind! xD
 
Managed to get online earlier went offline then to a solo online lobby then onto a normal lobby. Very happy that I've got on for the first time since Valentine's day.
 
I really should make GTPL my active crew, but I don't want to lose my personal club's emblem :(

This should be fun. A mad dash for @Jahgee1124 's Turismo.
 
Gonna switch out the P1 for a 4 Door car, so give me a sec before the next one.
 
Back