GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,166,993 views
Red really doesn't suit this car, anyone got any colour suggestions?
 
Ok I'm probably gonna sound stupid for asking but how do I get this easy money?
 
Got 3 Spots for a Job which requires no killing :). 5k every 2min
 
Guys, don't drive you new hypercar into the sewer, the Cheetah is one of the only cars such shallow water submerges. Costs me 8K to get back from insurance and I can't afford it...
0_0.jpg
 
Guys, don't drive you new hypercar into the sewer, the Cheetah is one of the only cars such shallow water submerges. Costs me 8K to get back from insurance and I can't afford it...

:lol:
 
Got 3 Spots for a Job which requires no killing :). 5k every 2min

If you still have space, invite me. I could do with some money farming.
 
Guys, don't drive you new hypercar into the sewer, the Cheetah is one of the only cars such shallow water submerges. Costs me 8K to get back from insurance and I can't afford it...
0_0.jpg
That picture is priceless. The dunce cap, the beat up face, the car submerged in water. :lol:
 
I warned you guys about the dunce hat...


:lol:
 
Finally saved enough to buy an apartment with a 6 car garage last night (YAY!). Can't wait to get home from work & start earning more money. I should be online in roughly 5-6 hours from now for anyone interested in grinding some missions and/or general shinnanigans
 
Anyone in the Western US that will be on tonight between 7 and 11pm PST?
 
I most likely will be on from about 3ish till probably 10ish. I will keep an eye out for you :D
 
Are there any GTP only servers up right now. I need to do some grinding.
 
If there's a space more left, I'd like to join in on survival, if I may. :)
 
Just got Violent Duct as a mission. Invites sent to everyone.
 
Both are giving me a "Currently full"-error... :boggled:
 
Back