GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,293 views
100 days later? That's exaggerating. More like 2 weeks later. BTW, the Flight School DLC that I had mentioned in the start of August did happen (Leaked by Chrome X Mods). Honestly it would be weird to expect nothing on September 17th. It's a month from the previous update. One more thing, UK Playstation Magazine had said that there will be tons of new content for the PS4 This Fall. This means all the current content and new content will be added to GTA V PS4.
Well, obviously all the current content will be added to the next-gen PS4... If we're transferring online data, then obviously all the DLC will transfer across, otherwise lots of players will be pissed that their Roosevelt's and independence day clothes have vanished. It's also almost no-brainer that there'll be some new stuff added next-gen, maybe some cars and clothes, maybe even more.

Playstation Magazine were either talking about the PS4 in general, and other games, or they're just making stuff up/assuming there will be new stuff. Everyone knew about the flight school DLC, and there were actual sources for that. For the 17th I'm expecting a newswire post, and maybe an update around the size of the Valentine's update- Some '1st Anniversary' and GTA-Branded clothing, maybe an iconic car and weapon from the series, and a few races.
 
Are there any good color combinations for the Panto? I can't think of anything that looks good because the way the two-tone is on the car.
 
Are there any good color combinations for the Panto? I can't think of anything that looks good because the way the two-tone is on the car.
Red & Yellow
littletikescar.jpeg
 
Are there any good color combinations for the Panto? I can't think of anything that looks good because the way the two-tone is on the car.
Black n Yellow because rap song.
 
Heists will come out on the 1 year anniversary of GTA5/GTAO. I've said it for the last few months, and I think (maybe) I'm right.
 
Like I
Yes, another GTA V update.

But most people call it The Gra...


HUAGH!

hashuaagh.jpg


Because that's all they have time to say... before he (R*).. RELEASES IT!
 
Last edited:
100 days later? That's exaggerating. More like 2 weeks later.

I was meaning 100 days since the release of the NG trailer. 👍
 
Not sure if it's been mentioned before.

I've got two tips for you all:

Simeone Car List and High Priority Vehicles:

1) Once you get one of these and paint it. Now it's ready for delivery. But hold up, how about making around $3,000 extra bucks for your efforts. WHAAAT you're saying. Well yes, take the car through a car wash on your way to the docks and reap the benefits in the manner of $3,000-3,500 extra dollars on the sell price!!!!

2) Discount pricing on all things in game. Again you're all like WHAAAT!?!?! Yep, if your friends/crew members click pause, then players, then your name and then commend you. You will gain a discount on all purchases. Ammo, mods, etc. The more commends the better discount. Not sure what the cap is though.

Hopefully these tips are useful and helpful for you all. :)
 
For the first one, instead of that I normally get my car sprayed at the LSC nearest to the docks. Less chance of wrecking it too. 👍

I had no idea of the second one though, many thanks for that. :cheers:
 
There is a car wash a couple blocks away from the LSC under the highway. In which I assume you speak of. Eitherway. It's extra money.

I'm sitting on 8+ Million with all clothes and Pegasus bought and still do this. ;)

Landstalker paid me 11,700 and I was crashed by a NPC who I killed And got a star. Cops then blocked me crashing it more. So go from there.
 
There is a car wash a couple blocks away from the LSC under the highway. In which I assume you speak of. Eitherway. It's extra money.

Definitely will try next timme I get the chance, thanks. 👍
 
Not sure if it's been mentioned before.

I've got two tips for you all:

Simeone Car List and High Priority Vehicles:

1) Once you get one of these and paint it. Now it's ready for delivery. But hold up, how about making around $3,000 extra bucks for your efforts. WHAAAT you're saying. Well yes, take the car through a car wash on your way to the docks and reap the benefits in the manner of $3,000-3,500 extra dollars on the sell price!!!!

2) Discount pricing on all things in game. Again you're all like WHAAAT!?!?! Yep, if your friends/crew members click pause, then players, then your name and then commend you. You will gain a discount on all purchases. Ammo, mods, etc. The more commends the better discount. Not sure what the cap is though.

Hopefully these tips are useful and helpful for you all. :)

Thanks for both tips. I had no clue about either. With that being said, I am know going to commend every crew mate when I can.
 
From R* Newswire:

"Look forward to that as well as news on forthcoming GTA Online updates in the weeks ahead"


It may not be next week, but 2-3 weeks from now there will be a new update or two. So a new update or two should be expected around October 1st.
 
Probably just made some random guy mad. Was doing Base Invaders (he was god awful btw), we failed, and I needed to quit out but he hit restart. So when the mission started back up, I blew up Ron's plane immediately. No option to restart so I was able to quit without penalty.
 
Brace yourself, ****** GTA:V YouTubers "leaking" this map as official are coming
gta-v-san-andreas-map.jpg

That actually doesn't look fake and It'd be cool to have that large of map, but, I don't see Rockstar adding all that.
 
I predict that may be the next gen map not the current gen add on if the map is even coming to GTAV & GTAO
 
That map is old too.

Edit: It's also a copy/paste of sections of the GTAV map to make that. Notice the multiple Chilliad and other assorted items.
 
Notice there's two Raton Canyon's, the one West of Alamo Sea, and one very North.
 
I'm not saying it's real either, some guy posted it on GTAForums saying that he was bored and made it.
 
Brace yourself, ****** GTA:V YouTubers "leaking" this map as official are coming
gta-v-san-andreas-map.jpg

Even though it's fake, I can't see the image. :(
 
Even though it's fake, I can't see the image. :(
GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP) - Page 594 - GTPlanet 2014-09-09 19-37-33.png

It would be disappointing and super awesome if that was confirmed true. I already have heard that GTA V is watered down so the previous generation of consoles could handle it, so I wouldn't be scoffing at it if it was on PS4 or XB1
 
Wow. That looks like it would be a massive amount of fun to play on. It would actually make private jets useful since you don't reach the other end of the map in two minutes. The road trips and top speed runs on the highways would be awesome. Once again, it's a real shame it's fake. 👎
 
Back