GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,166,400 views
If someone here could get me a crate today, I would be so happy. I've tried 2 times to get one today so far, the first time someone in a Lazer blew up my Buzzard and took it, and the second time someone killed me 3 feet from the crate with a Combat MG

I can help, are you on your PS3 now?
 
OK, send a FR to IMA_TRAMP (my alt account) and i'll invite you when I have a crate for you. Won't take long.
Damn, my system froze, be right back
 
I just got my first crate in months. Followed by another!
 
Shout out to @shepzki
tumblr_inline_n6u90aGbTS1qmjwd3.jpg
 
Sometimes I just wish I had more motivation to jump back into GTA Online before the next-gen versions come out without it being so tedious. I just need a spark to tear me away from my latest PS4 games right now.
 
You were asking for that if you didn't kill them first.
I tried, they parachuted out of their jet, landed on it and headshotted me before I could even pull out a gun
 
You could at least have a weapon out for when you saw them.
 
I'm finding a great love of standing by someone who killed me for no reason while i'm in passive mode and then going back into normal mode and killing them dead while they least expect it.

The abuse i get is hilarious. I was killed by someone in a bullet proof car, and when i passive mode stalked him and killed him he called me all the pussies under the sun....yes, a lad with a female character in a bullet proof car calling me a pussy!

Actually i got a text saying "Stop with the fag **** pussy" but spelt wrong
 
Last edited:
Wow so a PS4 costs $400, plus $60, plus $50 a year... How much more money do they want? They could have at least made online free. God damn, companies are getting smart. Just look at Assassin's Creed. They're milking every drop they can out of us. Jesus...
 
What? you have to pay to go online with a PS4? that's awful especially when you do tally up the cost of the console, games AND then include DLC.

Sad thing is they know they can charge what they like because people will pay...it's disgusting though
 
It's PS+ extra on top of the $50?
 
Well... that talked me out of the PS4. Was making plans to trade in all my games and both of my PS3's for the PS4 but screw it.
 
I'm considering both, of all the next gen games out so far, the only ones I'm actually really interested in right now are GTA:V & Forza Horizon 2, so I might get an XB1
 
What next? we get charged per use of the word Playstation?
 
Back