GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,173,627 views
That's me done for the day.
@CallmeDan - If you see me online tomorrow send a message and I'll run Trash Talk with you if you still want it. 👍
 
That's me done for the day.
@CallmeDan - If you see me online tomorrow send a message and I'll run Trash Talk with you if you still want it. 👍

I might be able to go online between 2:00 - 3:00 PM EST. Not 100% sure, though.
 
I might be able to go online between 2:00 - 3:00 PM EST. Not 100% sure, though.
No worries. If I'm on give me a shout, I'll only be grinding a few solos for extra cash.
 
No luck on the armoured trucks. I managed to cash in $104k today. Started off with 2000 for good behavior.
 
That $2000 for good behavior thing is hilarious.

*Goes on 30 minute tank rampage, killing hundreds of NOoSE and LSPD officers*
*Gets rewarded*
 
Ditto. Probably completed all the available missions so far solo except one. Dry Docking, where you have to crack the Merryweather safe in the boat yard. NPCs constantly spawn on the stairs close by and since 1.14 it's virtually impossible to solo, even if you lower it to 'easy'.

Yeah, I made the mistake of trying to do it solo too. D:
 
In Dry Docking I could get past the safe, and on the boat, but that damn helicopter got me everytime.
 
That $2000 for good behavior thing is hilarious.

*Goes on 30 minute tank rampage, killing hundreds of NOoSE and LSPD officers*
*Gets rewarded*

I had one where I got it after sticky bombing my mates car :lol:.
 
Anyone online now? (PS3)
Yes.

I'm in a crew session. Right now, I'm in Artificial Scarcity. Waiting for @AJHG1000 to join. It says I invited him.




Also, you know you play GTA too much when you think you're on GTA's browser.

a.png



I mean come on! That looks exactly like a GTA ad
 
Waiting for @AJHG1000 to join. It says I invited him.
Sorry, I was killing someone who was intelligent enough to try to run over me with his Chrome Adder with money sign rims...

And my PS3 just froze..

What's your PSN?, I ignore a lot of invites...
 
So yeah, I'm not online right now because I'm stuck at school. Was expecting a meeting, but it was canceled and the busses left when I arrived at said cancelled meeting. Waiting for the late bus to arrive at 3:00, then it'll be another 15 minutes to get home. :mad:

Sorry for being off-topic, but this was for the people that have Trash Talk unlocked and were saying they could help me.
 
Calls Pegasus asks for Buzzard, accidentally clicks Crusader.... :banghead:

Yes Pegasus, a damn Jeep will blow up the Maibatsu trucks
 
Calls Pegasus asks for Buzzard, accidentally clicks Crusader.... :banghead:

Yes Pegasus, a damn Jeep will blow up the Maibatsu trucks

I hate to say it, but it was your fault. :/

At least it's not like what happened several months ago with the mechanic. Call him for one vehicle, the wrong car shows up.
 
Is snow returning to GTA V?

I didn't have the chance to see it myself last year..
 
Yes. but it might be next gen only.


EDIT

Ignore that.

It is coming.
 
Is snow returning to GTA V?

I didn't have the chance to see it myself last year..

I just want them to let us play on the snow map whenever we want! Including missions, too. I like the idea of trying to snipe enemies in thick snow and fog during Mixed Up With Coke. I don't think I would ever play on the regular map again if I could play on the snow version all the time.
 
Just missed the damn bags from an armoured truck.... Blocked in by five squad cars.
 
Just a quick reminder for any members of the GTPL crew who may not have seen it in the crew thread, we now have a member list so it's easier to see who we're playing with if their PSN/XBL username is different to their GTP name, and also so I can keep track of who's who. If you haven't yet, please fill out this form with the details required and you'll be added to the GTPL Crew Member List. If you don't fill out the form, we can only presume you're no longer an active crew member and you'll be demoted to the Muscle rank if you're not there already.

Thanks!
 
Helped a fellow GTPer escape (@nascarfan1400 ) who repays me by diving in a submarine. Then we get ganged up on by the derp crew until a griefer in a jet came up.

@nascarfan1400 left and I gave the jet pilot some of his own medicine until he quit.


Bought a new car. The 9F. $230k gone down the drain in one fell swoop.

121377d1382010324-honda-cbr300r-revealed-xbhp-news-ice-cube-good-day-meme-generator-i-gotta-say-today-good-day-fcfc48.jpg



EDIT


Hold on...
Another jet griefer came up.


6 vs. 0 ??

Lemme fix that
 
Helped a fellow GTPer escape (@nascarfan1400 ) who repays me by diving in a submarine. Then we get ganged up on by the derp crew until a griefer in a jet came up.

@nascarfan1400 left and I gave the jet pilot some of his own medicine until he quit.


Bought a new car. The 9F. $230k gone down the drain in one fell swoop.

121377d1382010324-honda-cbr300r-revealed-xbhp-news-ice-cube-good-day-meme-generator-i-gotta-say-today-good-day-fcfc48.jpg



EDIT


Hold on...
Another jet griefer came up.


6 vs. 0 ??

Lemme fix that
Sorry, I was trying to figure out my mic at the time as I just was trying it :P
 
I'm in my apartment. 17 vs. 19 for me is pretty good. Now he has another jet and is flying around. I think @superstreet556 is looking at the same thing :lol:


And disconnected. Well. I'm done for today.
 
Back