GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,172,859 views
My GTA photos

0_0.jpg


0_0.jpg


0_0.jpg


0_0.jpg


Why does the Bravado Gauntlet always blow up ?

0_0.jpg
 
And now you're in the wrong thread mate. GTA V Snapmatics Thread is dedicated for pictures.

Nice pics though 👍
 
I was just saying Why does the Bravado Gauntlet always blow up ?
Can't say I've had that problem. Some say the Futo is the same, but again, not a problem for me.
 
It depends on how you land when you're falling as well. Add some armour, and you'll be set.
 
It depends on how you land when you're falling as well. Add some armour, and you'll be set.

When I take it off-road it doesn't last as long as other cars even the BMW convertible is better.
 
Hydra and a sort of attack chopper!!!

Bring it!
 
'Available early next year'

Hmmm....where have I heard that before? By golly, yes it was last Christmas.:banghead:
 
A bit tree'd by gtuned

GTA Online Heists are coming early in 2015 - check out the new trailer for the four-player co-op mode for Grand Theft Auto Online that allows players to plan, prepare and execute multi-tiered Heists across Los Santos and Blaine County. These will require tight communication and coordination, with players taking on specified roles at each point to accomplish multiple objectives on the way to each Heist’s epic finale. Featuring new gameplay, new vehicles, new weapons, new clothing and much more.
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52365/gta-online-heists-new-trailer-and-info
 
Last edited:
I am excited to get the Evo/Subie looking car in both street and heist versions as long as it's available for old gen.
 
When is the PC version out again? I forgot the date :p.
 
Heists early next year? You know what else comes out early next year? The PC version. *wink wink nudge nudge*

PC version is Jan 27th IIRC.
 
I would also guess they will come out when the PC version is released, plus 6 extra months for final tweaking.
 
I might have squeaked a little bit when I said "THE HYDRA'S BACK!"
 
[Hype intensifies]

In all honesty though, even though I've said in the past I'm not too bothered about heists... my body is so ready now.
 
Back