GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,170,496 views
I thought procrastinating during a mission didn't help with payout?

No. Rockstar changed it a while ago, so that the longer you take to complete a mission, the higher reward you get, which basically goes against the logic of every game ever made.
 
Yeah, I did in the end eventually. It took me a lot of switching sessions (probably for about 2 hours) but I found one. It was actually for @ilikewaffles11, because he was too broke to buy one. :p

It's my new daily driver now, thanks again. :p

Did you really take two hours just to find me a Rebel? :lol:
 
First experience of GTA Online on my account

Driving my Gauntlet (which I stole shhhhhhhhhhhh) when a guy with a rocket launcher tried to blow me up. Turned at the junjunction, went down the alleyway, ran the guy over.

Killed by his friend.

🤬
 
First experience of GTA Online on my account

Driving my Gauntlet (which I stole shhhhhhhhhhhh) when a guy with a rocket launcher tried to blow me up. Turned at the junjunction, went down the alleyway, ran the guy over.

Killed by his friend.

🤬

That's going to happen. A lot. Like a lot a lot. Like a lot a lot a lot.
 
That's going to happen. A lot. Like a lot a lot. Like a lot a lot a lot.
Yeah. Next one was a guy in a Jester chasing me after blowing my tyres out.

Thank the Lord for insurance.
 
It's my new daily driver now, thanks again. :p

Did you really take two hours just to find me a Rebel? :lol:

Well, you kept saying how you were struggling to find one and I had nothing else better to do. I wasn't planning on spending 2 hours looking for one but once I got going I didn't want to give up. :lol:

I got the Bobcat out of it anyway, apparently Rebels spawn more often when driving a Bobcat so I jacked one out of someone's drive and went around in that. I had no intentions of keeping it but I grew to like it so much I kept it. :dopey:
 
Well, you kept saying how you were struggling to find one and I had nothing else better to do. I wasn't planning on spending 2 hours looking for one but once I got going I didn't want to give up. :lol:

I got the Bobcat out of it anyway, apparently Rebels spawn more often when driving a Bobcat so I jacked one out of someone's drive and went around in that. I had no intentions of keeping it but I grew to like it so much I kept it. :dopey:

Haha, ahh you're the best, I owe you one. :p
 
Yeah. Next one was a guy in a Jester chasing me after blowing my tyres out.

Thank the Lord for insurance.
Work on your drive-by Uzi skills and stay the hell away from other people and you're good.
 
Work on your drive-by Uzi skills and stay the hell away from other people and you're good.
First I need to buy an uzi


Wait no first I need money to buy an uzi
 
Invite only sessions and/or solo sessions.

Problem solved.
 
Passive mode. Problem solved.*

*passive mode is mostly useless on PS3/X360.
 
I never use invite sessions. Too boring to be by myself. I don't want to get killed, but I enjoy looking at the corner of the screen and see "420_Blaze_It killed xXMLGNoScopeXx".
 
I enjoy sessions by myself, it allows me to just do my own thing without having to worry about those spinning rotors approaching me on the mini map. I can sort out my garages, mod my cars, buy some clothes and just drive around in peace.
 
If someone on PS4 could help me get a Bounce FM shirt now, I'd be so happy!
 
So I was in a session last night and the message "A special crate will drop in 10 hrs" appears. When it hit 3 hours I was the only one in the session. I was thinking this'll be easy this time. Sure enough, the notification says a special crate has dropped and I fly out to the location. I get out, kill the defenders and promptly walk into a job Halo....NOOOOOoooo!!! Of course I immediately exit and the crate disappeared. :irked:
 
Also...I now have a 9 car garage at Paleto Bay. I called the mechanic for the of the cars in (storage). The garage had one free spot, and thinking it would go back to (storage) I drive in, but it took the free spot instead of going back to storage. I am hoping if I drive another car back in, it'll go in to the free (storage) spot. :confused:
 
Puttin stickies on the tires of other chrome blinged out player cars.

NOW YOU GOTZ THEM SPINNAZ YO!
 
Also...I now have a 9 car garage at Paleto Bay. I called the mechanic for the of the cars in (storage). The garage had one free spot, and thinking it would go back to (storage) I drive in, but it took the free spot instead of going back to storage. I am hoping if I drive another car back in, it'll go in to the free (storage) spot. :confused:

The same occurs if you sell a car out of storage, that spot will no longer be accessible. Because you cannot replace cars in storage(via tracker in LSC or by driving into the garage), if you remove them from storage without simultaneously replacing a car in the stored slot; you will lose the slot. In short, yes your 9 car garage is now permanent until someone finds a workaround or you purchase a 10 car garage in that property slot, fill the 10th garage slot, then repurchase your Paleto property. If you didn't have an open spot in the garage, it would've pushed car #2 in that garage into storage instead.

For those who have cars in storage, you will want to keep that garage full at all times. If you sell(or otherwise remove) a car from the garage(do not sell a car directly from storage! Move it to the garage first and then sell it), be sure to immediately replace the slot with a placeholder. I usually just steal anything nearby off the street and drive it in the garage to hold the slot. Otherwise, you run the risk of losing a slot with any vehicle transfers or sales.
 
...you purchase a 10 car garage in that property slot, fill the 10th garage slot, then repurchase your Paleto property. If you didn't have an open spot in the garage, it would've pushed car #2 in that garage into storage instead.

Yeah, that was what I was afraid of. I think I'll keep the 9 car garage for now..
 
Back