GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,168,797 views
There's two different GT style spoilers, side skirts, carbon roof, and something else I can't remember.
I'll have to load up a couple races and try it out, thanks.
 
I personally prefer the Entity over any other Super, but it goes by preference.
 
I'm still a ways away from buying anything. Grinding the cash for a Buzzard.
 
I was able to buy it in the early days of the LSC glitch. Selling Oracles in a row for $120k :D
I want to work for mine.

Although I was looking at that convenience store glitch. 1,400$ every minute or so..
 
I really really recommend the Jester. Fantastic looks, great amount of customization, good performance, and now comes in a racing version. Makes me wonder if I should get rid of my Gulf coloured road version for a race version.
 
Speaking of racing versions, which one is better, the Massacaro or the Jester?
 
Right now, I'm looking for a mate to drive with me the GTA variant of the MercJag SLS F-Type.

That's right, the Surano gets unnoticed again!
 
Right now, I'm looking for a mate to drive with me the GTA variant of the MercJag SLS F-Type.

That's right, the Surano gets unnoticed again!
No it doesn't! My boy Michael has a nice wine red one.
 
I really really recommend the Jester. Fantastic looks, great amount of customization, good performance, and now comes in a racing version. Makes me wonder if I should get rid of my Gulf coloured road version for a race version.
I've been considering getting one. Not for racing, but for self protection. :D
 
Does race versions come with upgrades on them? (making them accessible for people that hasn't won races, lawlzors)
 
Does race versions come with upgrades on them? (making them accessible for people that hasn't won races, lawlzors)
Nope

LiveryJester-GTAV-front.png
 
I meant ECU and Turbo!

Of course i can see they come in looking like that, Holy Trevor's Mom! :dopey:
 
Jester. Not much slower than the Elegy and way more consistent.
I'll probably pick up the racecar version of the Jester then. Maybe a Feltzer for a free roam car. My Elegy is nice though.
 
Decideds to get on after a week off, game is under maintenance. :indiff:
 
People who host/join races and then do nothing are the real MVPs.
 
Yes it is... been like that since around 3pm est. PS4

Go to story mode, choose your character from the wheel and when it tells you that just press O, then if the game asks you if you're sure to leave GTA V, press X and it should connect you. It happened to me atleast twice.
 
@Doodle What are your favorite cars for racing? I've seen you drive the 9F in Sports races on Broughy's channel, and the Entity XF and Turismo R in Supers.
 
9F for Sports, Turismo for Supers. They're tricky to drive, but incredibly rewarding if you hit your marks right.
 
9F for Sports, Turismo for Supers. They're tricky to drive, but incredibly rewarding if you hit your marks right.

Hmm. I'll give them both a shot once I have enough money.
 
Back