GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,170,852 views
ut2wydyQzUausURZUWzeYA_0_0.jpg

I need outfit ideas. Not a member of the biker club anymore, so the clothes are kinda dated.

Also, selfie with no phone...
Dress like Pee-Wee (Grey Tailored Jacket w/ Grey Vest, Grey Slim Fit Pants and White Pants)
 
So........I'm guessing no Heists yet....right?
 
Just wondering, which (if any) weapon(s) have the same sound as their real-life counterparts?
 
Just wondering, which (if any) weapon(s) have the same sound as their real-life counterparts?
I'm pretty sure be impossible to tell unless you happen to own all of these weapons.

Although, you'd probably only hear a bunch of sonic booms.
 
White shirt, black pants.


I don't know. I've been wearing the same two outfits for almost a year. Same three since the game came out.
Had that with an LS Cap and no beard. Looked like a douche.
Dress like Pee-Wee (Grey Tailored Jacket w/ Grey Vest, Grey Slim Fit Pants and White Pants)
Idea...

I was thinking about trying a suit or sport coat and a tie for a while. Go for that professional look.
 
Reminds me of how 1% you can make CJ look in the end game of GTA San Andreas.
 
That's because you had a cap and a T-shirt instead of button up.
Oh yeah, and black casual sunglasses.

He looked like the embodiment of everyone who has ever used the term "Swag" to describe themselves.
 
I'm pretty sure be impossible to tell unless you happen to own all of these weapons.

Although, you'd probably only hear a bunch of sonic booms.

Well, the only gun that I can recognize by sound is the GAU-8 Avenger. :mischievous:
 
Well, the only gun that I can recognize by sound is the GAU-8 Avenger. :mischievous:
Also worth noting that the firing rate of some weapons don't match their actual counterparts.
 
I tried parking a Cargobob on the rails once.


0_0.jpg



The train, however, didn't give a 🤬.


0_0.jpg
 
I tried parking a Cargobob on the rails once.


0_0.jpg



The train, however, didn't give a 🤬.


0_0.jpg
I tried that with a semi and several "police escorts"
 
ut2wydyQzUausURZUWzeYA_0_0.jpg

I need outfit ideas. Not a member of the biker club anymore, so the clothes are kinda dated.

Also, selfie with no phone...
What sorcery is this!!?

My guy has had a suit and a suit vest on since day one - just changed the colours. Wish you could wear gloves with a suit though
 
What sorcery is this!!?

My guy has had a suit and a suit vest on since day one - just changed the colours. Wish you could wear gloves with a suit though
I used to always wear a suit.
 
I typically wear suits in public lobbies because I like to feel like a goomba. It's a bit detrimental to the vibe when antisocially-dressed level 200s come in nothing but yellow shorts and a monkey mask outgun you, though.
 
What sorcery is this!!?

My guy has had a suit and a suit vest on since day one - just changed the colours. Wish you could wear gloves with a suit though
You can't? Aww... I wanted to go for a Hitman type look, and it just wouldn't be the same without black gloves.

Perfect idea: Shirtless, short shorts, flip flops, and an animal mask of some sort!
 
I think I already know the answer but here goes anyway.
Does the bulletproof helmet offer any sort of protection or is it just a misleading name from R*?
 
I think I already know the answer but here goes anyway.
Does the bulletproof helmet offer any sort of protection or is it just a misleading name from R*?
They work, to an extent. Not bulletproof, just resistant.
 
Back