GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,172,110 views
Railyard Survival can no longer be wallbreatched.

Well it can but as soon as you get on the little roof it says leaving survival.
 
I quite like my Bison. I prefer it over the 6x6 Dubsta
 
I quite like my Bison. I prefer it over the 6x6 Dubsta
I prefer a golden Dubsta 6X6 with black secondary
 
Mine's a military matte dark green with a matte black or matte brown secondary, I think.
 
What i want is more choice for a 6 people carrier.

*thinks of a commercial bus in Pegasus*

Hmm...
 
What i want is more choice for a 6 people carrier.

*thinks of a commercial bus in Pegasus*

Hmm...
I own 4

th

th

upload_2015-1-29_15-47-48.jpeg

th
 
The thought of filling the bus in a public lobby and driving it off of Mt. Chiliad but not before diving out to safety. *laughs maniacally
Or get the whole lobby in a bus, get a cargobob, drop them into the pacific ocean and laugh while they helplessly try to swim 20 MILES FROM SHORE! *Insert evil laugh*
 
Or get the whole lobby in a bus, get a cargobob, drop them into the pacific ocean and laugh while they helplessly try to swim 20 MILES FROM SHORE! *Insert evil laugh*
You could just take the easy way out though...
 
Wonder if my next buy should be a Dukes, Banshee or Coquette. Might go for a Coquette, maybe try to recreate the C7 Z06
 
Wonder if my next buy should be a Dukes, Banshee or Coquette. Might go for a Coquette, maybe try to recreate the C7 Z06
After I finish customizing my Entity, my next buy is the Coquette.
 
After I finish customizing my Entity, my next buy is the Coquette.
One of my freinds has a purple/blue Coquette. I might go for either yellow/black orange pearl or blue/black purple pearl
 
One of my freinds has a purple/blue Coquette. I might go for either yellow/black orange pearl or blue/black purple pearl
I think I'm gonna go for a dark blue with a light blue pearl.
 
After I finish customizing my Entity, my next buy is the Coquette.
Think I may sell my coquette, barely ever use it and I want to make space for something else. I've got a cool $5M burning a hole in my pocket but I think I may wait and see what heists bring us. Decisions, decisions
 
U8EqAQ-Xk0q1ZkQcU9VFwA_0_0.jpg

What do you guys think? The rims have been changed to the Carbon Racer wheels in high end (Last on the list).

Also, what is the penalty for the rat loader exploit?
 
Possibility of bad sport.
I wonder how long.

Seriously debating doing it, just to get the $60,000 more to do all the performance upgrades for my new baby.
 
Possibility of bad sport.
How?

I've been doing the horn glitch on most cars I sell for ages. Not just the rat-loader.
 
I wonder how long.

Seriously debating doing it, just to get the $60,000 more to do all the performance upgrades for my new baby.
2 NPC modded Sentinels will get you that.
 
MMX
2 NPC modded Sentinels will get you that.
And two NPC modded Dubstas will give you around $75k. ;)
 
And two NPC modded Dubstas will give you around $75k. ;)
I still haven't seen one. Gonna try what was posted in here this morning, and see how that goes. Only seen one modded Sandking, but been getting Sentinels like they're going out of style.
 
MMX
I still haven't seen one. Gonna try what was posted in here this morning, and see how that goes. Only seen one modded Sandking, but been getting Sentinels like they're going out of style.
I was doing missions with Dagger and we saw a gold Dubsta. I took it to my garage and took off the mods I didn't like,
 
I was doing missions with Dagger and we saw a gold Dubsta. I took it to my garage and took off the mods I didn't like,
You can use it to spawn me one sometime if you don't mind.
 
Its worth noting that the npc modded dubstas are the variant models (Dubsta 2's - spare wheel is offset on rear) If you are using the Dubsta for racing then the regular one is best with the rear spare wheel mod as it acts like a spoiler and gives you more traction. I should be on tomorrow at some point if anyone on ps4 needs help getting them to spawn.
 
Also worth noting, it's a much easier way to actually find a Dubsta 2.
 
Well in about 4 hours of playing, I found 2 Dubstas, and 7 Sentinels. The Dubstas just aren't regular enough for me to keep looking for them. The Sentinels are selling like hotcakes.
 
Back