GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,002 views
Is there any good modifications to the Osiris besides GT wing and canard things on the front bumper?
Side skirt is pretty cool. That's the only one I did, didn't like the others.
 
Side skirt is pretty cool. That's the only one I did, didn't like the others.
Well I'll be doing mostly random missions from now, and adversary modes for the 2x $ weekend.
 
@Doog my bad man... I'm so 🤬 retarded :lol:

MAJOR DERP goin on. Had no idea what I was going for there :lol:
 
Adversary modes are fun with crew members.

I prefer missions though. 4 good players and it's insane money.
Only doing it for 2x cash. Will accept the first mission invite I get then choosing a random mission (prefferably one I like) from the next job menu
 
I had an issue similar to this. I was moving cars around in one of my garages, Del Perro #4. I got to my Elegy, which I just wanted to move to the opposite side. When I switched the cars, the other one turned into an Elegy as well. Wasn't sure what happened, so I swapped them back. It fixed it, thankfully. Quite a big scare there, if I do say so myself.

The funny thing is though, I was able to put one of them in another garage, and still have both.
 
MMX
The funny thing is though, I was able to put one of them in another garage, and still have both.

I'm having that glitch but in regards to insurance. I only paid for one of them though...

I destroyed my Vigro, and two of them showed up in MMI's menu. Only paid for one.
 
Only doing it for 2x cash. Will accept the first mission invite I get then choosing a random mission (prefferably one I like) from the next job menu
When will you be on? I'm waiting for a call, then I'll be free to jump on GT6, do the new seasonals, then hop on over to GTA. We might could run some missions together.
 
When will you be on? I'm waiting for a call, then I'll be free to jump on GT6, do the new seasonals, then hop on over to GTA. We might could run some missions together.
Starting now (after reading my remaining 6 alerts) I'll head on GTA and start missions. Any other GTP'ers can join too, just send a message to me or @Dagger311 on PSN and one of us will invite you.
 
Theres a new broughy vid up testing the new cars. The Osiris puts in an almost identical lap time as the Zentorno 1:02:0xx
The Stirling absolutely destroys the Z-type.
Here
 
I forgot all about it, was watching Forrest Gump on Netflix. :lol:

I haven't even turned on my PlayStation yet.
:lol: Just finished 2 missions, earned 30k so far.
 
:lol: Just finished 2 missions, earned 30k so far.
Cool. I'm probably going to wait on the GT6 seasonals, I'll be on in a bit, got a couple of things to take care of.

Are you in free aim or auto aim?
 
Cool. I'm probably going to wait on the GT6 seasonals, I'll be on in a bit, got a couple of things to take care of.

Are you in free aim or auto aim?
Assisted free aim, I'll invite you when you're on
 
I'm loving my Virgo, Osiris, Stirling and Windsor. The Virgo's engine sound is simply delicious.
 
I've just realised i've not completed all the heists....anyone on PS4 around now or later to do some with me?
I may be able to help in an hour
 
Why on earth would anyone buy that gold jet for $10M? Unless you have billion I get it, but Jesus that seems like a rip off.
 
Why on earth would anyone buy that gold jet for $10M? Unless you have billion I get it, but Jesus that seems like a rip off.
To be fair, you can smoke cigars and drink champagne in the back off it, and I think it's a little stronger than the normal Luxor, but I could be wrong.
 
So, I saw that with the Luxor Deluxe, you can enter the passenger seats by holding triangle. I sure hope that applies to armed vehicles, too, like the Insurgent or Valkyrie.
 
Back