GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,166,457 views
Now we're going to be dealing with even more Sticky Bomb griefers. Great.....
Not really. It's only on for a day and most people already rely on those things so it's not gonna make a difference.

Hmm... something seems off...

Oh, that's right! Textures aren't missing, go extremely low-res, or flicker in and out of view.
I think this might actually be an issue with how the RAGE engine runs on PS3. This isn't the only game with that issue.
 
The ever spreading plague of free roaming Armored Kurumas.
I only use my Armored Kuruma to avoid getting shot up every time I try to go clothes shopping.
It saved me multiple times. :lol:
 
Not enough.
I think it's more of a hardware issue with your PS3 rather than the game itself. I have 2 cousins that I know who both owns a PS3 and both has GTA V. One of their PS3s can run GTA V fine while the other is suffering the same problem like you. So I guess my suggestion would be upgrading to a more faster Hard drive or get the more later PS3 models.

Also the PS4, Xbox One, and PC versions of GTA V don't suffer this problem because of better hardware. I'm assuming GTA V wasn't built to run on older PS3s and Xbox 360s.
 
I remember MCLA having the same problem. I assume it's because of how LOD models work with the game engine. Next-gen games don't seem to have this issue.
 
I remember MCLA having the same problem. I assume it's because of how LOD models work with the game engine. Next-gen games don't seem to have this issue.
Strangely I never had this problem from my experience playing MCLA. Also MCLA is a pretty old game and it came out like a year or 2 later after the release of the PS3. I guess your PS3 needs a new Hard Drive upgrade since Hard Drives are used to run the games on the console.

R.I.P Midnight Club Los Angeles
 
Strangely I never had this problem from my experience playing MCLA. Also MCLA is a pretty old game and it came out like a year or 2 later after the release of the PS3. I guess your PS3 needs a new Hard Drive upgrade since Hard Drives are used to run the games on the console.

R.I.P Midnight Club Los Angeles
I've had the issue on both X360 and PS3. I doubt it's a hard drive issue since the consoles weren't that old.
 
Almost at $3.3 million and I still haven't played the finale of Pac Stan.
 
Haven't played a final since the bonuses started

As a matter of fact, I've only played 8 finals since heists were released.

3 Fleeca Jobs
2 Prison Breaks
3 Humane Labs Raids

And I've played in every setup of every heist in countless occasions.

Starting to question my luck with heists.
 
There's still way too many invites to the previous heists. Not enough for Pac Stan. :grumpy:
 
Trying to get to $1.5M before the x2 bonus ends. Hopefully, it should be enough for future updates, a few cars, and $20,000 leather jackets.
 
I love that you can still jack people from their cars in passive mode. :D
 
Really? That's actually pretty funny. It would leave them pretty much with only the option to blow up their own car to stop you driving off. They could change access but who thinks of that in the heat of the moment.
 
*When you accidentally teach scrubs that you can jack the insurgent from them during the Humane Labs EMP delivery mission while they are waiting on you getting into the passenger seat :banghead:
 
Funny you mention Humane Labs - EMP. I mean, aside from bullets and moving, the guards don't hear you spamming the horn.

And my role in that setup is always the Insurgent, then Boxville escape. And to poke fun at how silly R*'s stealth programming is, I MASH HORN A LOT, AND STILL GET AWAY WITH IT!!
 
GTAO_Heists_Promo_V01_C.png
 
Last edited:
Someone in R* must really hate the rise of the Hydra/Savage.
 
Please tell me the Savage is on sale tomorrow. :scared:
 
Is anyone doing the Pac Stan finale today?
 
Back