GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,590 views
Dan
I distinctly remember the Adder being the most infamous of them all.
The Adder and Entity were king, but I do recall the occasional Mesa and Elegy. They were more gimmicky than obnoxious.
 
12592488_1706851019526424_5431742487223947906_n.jpg

*20 feet from a viable road*
Mechanic: "Sorry, I can't get there right now."

*Far from a suitable landing location*
Pegasus Pilot: "I GOTCHU FAM."
 
Did someone say chrome paint and dollar rims?

0_0 (69).jpg


Bonus points for pink weapon.
 
You guys are forgetting that chrome paint deflects gunfire and makes cars go faster. It sure does:dunce:

and it awards you $10K for every mile you drive it
 
I am downloading 1.16/1.32 on PS4 right now. It looks to be a small update though.
 
On Steam, it's 450 MB.

I'm guessing it's Lowriders part deux.
 
Bennys added tuner support for the Sultan.. and the Banshee!

As an owner of both of these cars, I have one thing for R*

full
 
Aww, is it definitely only those two? I was hoping there'd be a couple more custom cars. Ah well.

Here's hoping they've given those cars a performance boost to make them more viable - the Banshee Custom in particular could very well become quite good.
 
The Sultan gets a bump to Super Class, making it slow for that class. :(
 
It handles like a dream on steroids though. I have to push the car beyond it's limits to get the slightest slip.
 
So its ACTUALLY A SULTAN RS OMG OMG HYPE
 
Was that the only thing they added for this update? Tuner support for the Sultan and Banshee?

Might check this out when I get back home later on today. This sounds pretty interesting since I also own a Sultan.
 
Was that the only thing they added for this update? Tuner support for the Sultan and Banshee?

Might check this out when I get back home later on today. This sounds pretty interesting since I also own a Sultan.

There may or may not be new clothes (people seem to be pretty divided on them for some reason) but most sources seem to be saying that the Valentine's Surprise update files have been added to the game - including, and this is probably going to make some of you cry tears of joy, a new and updated Roosevelt.
 
There may or may not be new clothes (people seem to be pretty divided on them for some reason) but most sources seem to be saying that the Valentine's Surprise update files have been added to the game - including, and this is probably going to make some of you cry tears of joy, a new and updated Roosevelt.
They're bringing back the Valentines Massacre DLC? Oh boy I can't wait, wondering what the new Roosevelt is going to look like.
 
I already have a fully modded Sultan, if I take it to Bennys shop and buy the 'custom' mod then would I need to purchase performance parts again?
 
I already have a fully modded Sultan, if I take it to Bennys shop and buy the 'custom' mod then would I need to purchase performance parts again?

I don't think so, but some people were talking about a new 'Super' transmission which is apparently an upgrade to the highest level transmission.
 
Wait.. they added an new update today!? :eek: I was playing gta couple 2-3 hours ago and haven't got any updates whatsoever...

What's new about it?
 
Wait.. they added an new update today!? :eek: I was playing gta couple 2-3 hours ago and haven't got any updates whatsoever...

What's new about it?
Sultan & Banshee added to Benny's. I think there's some new clothes as well.

I think someone also said the Valentine's Day Massacre files have been added to the game.
 
Back