GTA: San Andreas - 4 Star Survival Guide (construction)

• Thread starter Orion_SR
  • 140 comments
I'm confused. Who is tricking me? Can you please post a link to the URL?
Sono confuso. Chi sta ingannandolo? Potete inviare prego un collegamento al URL? Non gradisco prendere circa la mia età. Ricordar prego e lasciare della goccia dell'edizione.

[SIZE=-1]Full Zoom

ThumbnailServer2

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3400919476121480254

[/SIZE]All 50 snapshots are collected in only 11:03 while San Fierro is still restricted with a 4 star wanted level. This video takes advantage of the generosity of photos taken with full zoom.
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Full Zoom

ThumbnailServer2

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3400919476121480254

[/SIZE]All 50 snapshots are collected in only 11:03 while San Fierro is still restricted with a 4 star wanted level. This video takes advantage of the generosity of photos taken with full zoom.
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

Awww man! Id love to try that but i dont have a wicked memory:grumpy:

Great work btw 👍

Oh yea, How did you get into the airport if your not meant to be in SF i.e Why did the gates open?
And have you got a slower version of 'Mini-Gun Run'?

Thanks, but my memory isn't all that sharp either. I had to restart several times when I missed one or skipped a stop. The gates open because earlier in this save CJ jacked a plane and few around long enough to gain 20% flight skill and earn a pilot's license so the gates will open. Actually, CJ has 40% flight skill on the save I was using so he also gets the complimentary parachute when bailing from aircraft. Mini-Gun Run has a few notes on earning flight skill.

The SF airport is pretty easy to access without a pilot's license. Besides the Panopticon Unique Jump, there's an easy jump out of the tunnel, and another spot just north of the tunnel by the random car spawn that provide easy access to the airport tarmac. I usually upgrade CJ's skills and bonuses before exploring the restricted territories, but GTA_Phreak proposed the challenge of starting a new game with the snapshot collection as a way to earn some fast cash, so I've had to go back to some of the alternate access routes. Unfortunately, I finish with just over $105,000, well short of the $120,000 needed to buy my favorite safe house.

That's the only version of Mini-Gun Run that I have. Based on viewer feedback I don't use as much time compression anymore, but I don't have enough audio to stretch out my old vids.

Very nice, - and excellent strategy (I never thought about doing longrange shots). Makes my attempts look like a lost tourist :irked:

Another option for those at the Airport is using a Dodo. Land on top of the terminal arm to keep the law enforcement from getting in your way. You can easily take off from there too. If you start without a camera you can pick up the one by the import/export sign with the Dodo, - land and take off along the side of the ship. If you master short landings you can land from the E and stop before the crane (shake off the Hydra before attempting to land).

And sorry about getting the reward wrong, - I usually go for the $10,000 savehouse nearest to where you start in a new game.

Beautifulst method. But I must ask: I have noticed a strange one bazooka in the aerial port of Saint Fierro, and wanted to know if it is that one to thermal search or not, and wanted also to ask like I make to make this mission. Thanks, Stefano. (It could it are to us some word not understood). Marked their presence, if there are.

I have noticed that Orion is not coming in the forum lately. Therefore I ask to everyone for you, if you can say to me like finding the mission of the video Full Zoom. Thanks, Stefano.

Orion, you are working on new guides of survival for GTA San Andreas? - You like registries your video? - You arrange of a support for video camera? - (The expression “You like registries” it could not be understood - If yes, it signals it to me).

I don't have any more videos planned at this time. But I wasn't planning on making a snapshot video until I stumbled on a faster method, so you never know. Maybe I'll get inspired by something. What I really need to do now is work on a written guide to support the videos, but I've lost my motivation.

I did not understand your questions about "registries" or "support for video camera".

I and maybe others where hopeing you would do a horseshoe run, like the camera run. Is it even possible to get them all in 1 run and live?

Wow!! Full Zoom it's a fantastic video of "4 Star Survival Guide". Congratulations Orion.

However, in 4 Star Survival Guide, my favourite video is Bugershock - Universal Cut.. Spectacular video. Then......... My classifies:

First - GTA San Andreas - Burgershock - Universal cut;

2 - GTA San Andreas - Sandking of San Andreas;

3 - GTA San Andreas - Hippy Shocker;

4 - GTA San Andreas - Full Zoom;

5 - GTA San Andreas - In Like Flint;

6 - GTA San Andreas - Mini-Gun Run;

Last - GTA San Andreas - Panopticon Playground...

The word "classifies" is maybe incorrect.. Goodbye.

Hi Orion. Why the video is on 4 Star Survival Guide ? Thanks...
The Los Santos Ammo run video does seem a little out of place, but it doesn't really belong with the records and races, and I like to plug one of these topics at the end of each video. The video was created in response to a question in another forum. The player was working on a Master Save File (ultimate beginning save with all available side-missions completed and max stats) and needed to collect ammo quickly. The 4 Star Survival Guide was created to support Master Save Files, so I guess the Ammo Run is a bit of a prequel - something that is done between the early driving missions and Vigilante.

I don't usually do ammo runs in SF or LV. I know where to find the weapons I want, and can buy most of them when needed. I frequently use the Ammu-nation glitch to stock up on ammo for my main weapons.

Ammu-nation Glitch

Each time CJ enters and exits the ammu-nation challenge with an M4, Combat Shotgun, Sawn-off Shotgun, SMG, Tec-9, Desert Eagle, or Silenced Pistol in inventory, the ammo in those weapons will double. The glitch might stop working for the pistols if you complete the pistol challenge and not the AK-47 challenge available when the desert is unlocked. The ammu-nation challenge will eat all of the ammo in a regular shotgun - which might be good or bad depending on the situation.

It's pretty easy to glitch the ammo so full that it becomes infinite. But then it is hard to tell when CJ needs to reload because the counter dissappears. It's possible to get rid of an infinite ammo Tec-9 or Micro-SMG by entering the Bloodbowl stadium event in SF. But an infinite ammo M4 is pretty difficult to get rid of if CJ has been dating the girlfriends.

Get a camera and start taking the photos. The snapshots are similar to the tag collection. The icons are always available until you get the snapshot. You don't need to do them all at once.

Yes. When I have the footage I want recorded I transfer it to PC using a firewire connection. But all of the San Andreas videos were recorded from the PC version of the game using Fraps. I used the camcorder only on my Liberty City Stories videos.

Ok, thanks. But there is a problem. I try every time to record a video with a videocamera, but the screen of my TV is cover by some black stripes. Therefore nothing is understood. How to record a video without black stripes ?

Now I change argument. Orion, for your GTA San Andreas videos, you use the PC ?

I don't know why you would have black bars. Maybe it has something to do with PAL vs NTSC. Let me describe my setup more clearly.

PS2 connects to VCR S-Video In and (Left/Right) Audio In
VCR S-Video Out and Audio Out connects to Camcorder S-Video In and Audio In
VCR Coax Out connects to TV Coax In
TV channel 3 is used to play (see video and hear audio) while recording

Yes, all of my San Andreas videos were recorded from PC. I test most of the methods on PC and PS2, but recording from PC is much easier. I use a program called Fraps (trial version if free from fraps.com). When I press F9, or a gamepad button programmed with F9, it starts recording the video directly to an .AVI file on the hard disk. The trial version only records 30 seconds of video, and records a logo splash in the conner. It's good for testing the program (often used to monitor framerate while playing), but you might consider getting the full version if you are serious about recording videos.

Back