• 29 comments

which title sounds best for the next gta game

• sin city

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • san andreas

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Masterblaster
Its a done deal, according to Rockstar will be in the city of Vegas, so look for it spring of 04

Spring 04??!! Seriously?? Do you have any info on it?

Maybe if it's in Vegas we'll see some gambling action, plus there'll be zillions of places to go inside and screw around, not to mention all of the cars. Great sniping points in Vegas, too. They've also gotta get some jumps in the game.

i like sin city it sounds sweet

maybe they should have multiple cities like fly from NY to miami to LA or sumthin that would be sweet

YO GUYS!, SEE SINCE THE PAST FEW WEEKS, I'VE RECIEVED EMAILS, FROM GAMING COMPANIES AND RUMOURS FROM CO-WORKERS, REGARDING UPCOMING GAMES AND MOVIES. SO I DECIDED TO HAVE A LOOK AT WEBSITES , AND I FOUND OUT THAT YOUR'S WAS THE BEST. SO I ASKED MY HEAD COMPANY TO REQUEST A GRANTITION SO I COULD SHARE SOME INFO WITH YOU. FOR THE FOLLOWING GAMES.

DRIVER 3: DATE OF ARRIVAL WORLDWIDE = FEBRUARY 2004.
WILL HAVE WEAPONS, LICENSED CARS, DIFFERENT CITIES, REALISTIC GRAPHICS AND MOTIONS. CAR TUNING WILL BE AVAILABLE AT CERTAIN STAGES OF THE GAME.

GTA 4: WILL MOST DEFINETLEY BE IN LAS-VEGAS OR SAN FRANCISCO, EITHER WAY, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO OTHER CITIES AND COUNTRIES LIKE PANAMA OR CUBA, FOR A FEW MISSIONS, AND WHEN YOU FINISH , YOU CAN JUST FLY THERE FOR FUN. THERE WON'T BE LICENSED CARS, BUT 90% LOOK-ALIKES. THE ERA WILL BE IN THE PRESENT TENSE OR FUTURE TENSE. HEY FOR THE CARS, IT'S WAY BETTER, COZ IN GTA:VC THEY WERE ONLY 38% LOOK-ALIKES. SO THAT'S A GREAT CHANGE. IT WILL BE OUT EITHER MARCH 2004 OR MAY 2004.
THERE WILL BE MORE WEAPONS, TORTURE MACHINES, AND THE GRAPHIC LEVELS, WILL BE RAISED FROM 68% CCU TO 83.335% CCU WHICH WILL GIVE A LIFE-LIKE GAME. AS IF IT'S ACTUALLY REAL. THERE WILL BE SOME OLD VINTAGE LICENSED CARS, BUT SINCE THEY DONT REALLY, EXIST, ANYMORE AND ARE ONLY REPLICAS , ROCKSTAR PUT THEM UP, LIKE THE SHELBY GT500, COBRA, TRITRON, TRIUMPH ETC...

OH BTW, THERE ARE A COUPLE OF STUFF LEFT, IN GTA VC THE TOWN WAS 26 SQUARE MILES, IN GTA 4 IT WILL BE 78 SQUARE MILES PER TOWN. AND IN VC, YOU COULD DESTRUCT 38% OF THE THINGS IN THE GAME, AND NOW YOU CAN DESTRUCT 78.88% WHICH WILL INCLUDE BUILDINGS, STRUCTURES, WINDOWS, HOMES, TREES. THERE WILL BE 25% MORE GORE. AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FLY AND RIDE FASTER, AND COOLER BIKES AND CHOPPERS.

GUD LUCK, I HOPE I WAS OF HELP.
P.S SCREENSHOTS ARE AVAILABLE IN 8 TO 12 WEEKS TIME.

YO GUYS!, SEE SINCE THE PAST FEW WEEKS, I'VE RECIEVED EMAILS, FROM GAMING COMPANIES AND RUMOURS FROM CO-WORKERS, REGARDING UPCOMING GAMES AND MOVIES. SO I DECIDED TO HAVE A LOOK AT WEBSITES , AND I FOUND OUT THAT YOUR'S WAS THE BEST. SO I ASKED MY HEAD COMPANY TO REQUEST A GRANTITION SO I COULD SHARE SOME INFO WITH YOU. FOR THE FOLLOWING GAMES.

DRIVER 3: DATE OF ARRIVAL WORLDWIDE = FEBRUARY 2004.
WILL HAVE WEAPONS, LICENSED CARS, DIFFERENT CITIES, REALISTIC GRAPHICS AND MOTIONS. CAR TUNING WILL BE AVAILABLE AT CERTAIN STAGES OF THE GAME.

GTA 4: WILL MOST DEFINETLEY BE IN LAS-VEGAS OR SAN FRANCISCO, EITHER WAY, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO OTHER CITIES AND COUNTRIES LIKE PANAMA OR CUBA, FOR A FEW MISSIONS, AND WHEN YOU FINISH , YOU CAN JUST FLY THERE FOR FUN. THERE WON'T BE LICENSED CARS, BUT 90% LOOK-ALIKES. THE ERA WILL BE IN THE PRESENT TENSE OR FUTURE TENSE. HEY FOR THE CARS, IT'S WAY BETTER, COZ IN GTA:VC THEY WERE ONLY 38% LOOK-ALIKES. SO THAT'S A GREAT CHANGE. IT WILL BE OUT EITHER MARCH 2004 OR MAY 2004.
THERE WILL BE MORE WEAPONS, TORTURE MACHINES, AND THE GRAPHIC LEVELS, WILL BE RAISED FROM 68% CCU TO 83.335% CCU WHICH WILL GIVE A LIFE-LIKE GAME. AS IF IT'S ACTUALLY REAL. THERE WILL BE SOME OLD VINTAGE LICENSED CARS, BUT SINCE THEY DONT REALLY, EXIST, ANYMORE AND ARE ONLY REPLICAS , ROCKSTAR PUT THEM UP, LIKE THE SHELBY GT500, COBRA, TRITRON, TRIUMPH ETC...

OH BTW, THERE ARE A COUPLE OF STUFF LEFT, IN GTA VC THE TOWN WAS 26 SQUARE MILES, IN GTA 4 IT WILL BE 78 SQUARE MILES PER TOWN. AND IN VC, YOU COULD DESTRUCT 38% OF THE THINGS IN THE GAME, AND NOW YOU CAN DESTRUCT 78.88% WHICH WILL INCLUDE BUILDINGS, STRUCTURES, WINDOWS, HOMES, TREES. THERE WILL BE 25% MORE GORE. AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FLY AND RIDE FASTER, AND COOLER BIKES AND CHOPPERS.

GUD LUCK, I HOPE I WAS OF HELP.
P.S SCREENSHOTS ARE AVAILABLE IN 8 TO 12 WEEKS TIME.

The next Grand Theft Auto will be San Andreas. In the first GTA there were 3 cities. Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas. Liberty City and Vice City have already been covered, so it only makes sense that the next one will be San Andreas.

Originally posted by Shannon
The next Grand Theft Auto will be San Andreas. In the first GTA there were 3 cities. Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas. Liberty City and Vice City have already been covered, so it only makes sense that the next one will be San Andreas.

I should have thought of that

San Andreas is in California, right? Does anything actually stick out there? Or is it another Liberty-City like place?

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I'd like to see an foreign city like Tokyo, or London, or Toronto.

Toronto would be cool.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Maybe so, but what did you think of GTA: Miami?
Wasn't Vice City based off of Miami? After all, that Washington Mall is a comlete replica of a mall in Miami apparently.

GTA5 frisco would be nice too...
imagine driving get away along the frisco roads just like bullett with steve mcqueen

Some of you people dont get it, do ya? VICE CITY is a nickname for MIAMI, FL. Anyone who lives in, or has ever visited Miami should know that SHANNON! Plus, LIBERTY CITY (to one of you who said in this discussion, that nothing really sticks out in liberty city [GIANCARLO]) is a nickname for New York City, NY. So, since it's one of Americas most main cities, I guess it DOES stick out, huh? And, SIN CITY is for Las Vegas, and NO, ACPLPS, SIN CITY DOES NOT SOUND CHEAP AND SLUTTY. Get it. Also, I've heard other people talking about how it would be cool if gta was in Tokyo, etc. (such as Klostrophobic), and I just want to let him or her know, do you know how bad that would be? The only possibility is in London, but I've heard people say Tokyo, Moskow, and a bunch of other places, and it made me sick to my stomach. Sorry, not gonna work buddy. One more thing. DJINN_6 has NO IDEA WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT, at least in my opinion. That's all I have to say. :mischievous:

for one thing they have already done london.... the next gta will be GTA san andreas, the only things i know is that u r spose 2 be able to swim and there is gona be jet skis, thats about it cus it was ina playstation mag exslusiv, not lyin got no reason to

Listen if they make another gta after saint andreas or wutever its should be somethin alot more realistic like: you can get mugged or punked or drug dealers walk up to and ask u if u want some drugs and u can get high and stuff like that or u can get jumped by a small gang. you can make frends with people u meet off the streets have many girlfriends and play them all. or like u get a call on ur phone to get invited to a car showoff where u smoke little civics or wut ever.BUT most of all you can supe up ur car like put some nos in it get some lights under ur car new headlights new paintjob, ur engine tires rims and accessories

:odd: Do you even know what you're talking about? How stupid do you have to be to not notice the LIBERTY in liberty city. Hello- Liberty City=NY. And yes, Shannon is right. It only makes sense to have san andreas, but personally i think sin city will be just as cool, and its easier to say. Say it with me: Sin City. I've already seen the game cover for Sin City, so I know it's coming out, its simply a matter of when, not if.

Check this page out for the official press release on GTA: Sin City

Hehe, now that's what I call a necropost. Now that Sin City is no longer in contention, we'll just have to settle for San Andreas.

Honestly though, the San Francisco setting has A LOT more to offer than a Vegas setting. Vegas is glitzy and all, but that parts that would make good gameplay would be too close together making for a somewhat repetitive experience.

Simply look at it as land mass. Exploring San Francisco takes a lot longer than exploring Vegas.

And that is that the San Andreas fault run's from San Diego, thru LA and goes out to sea above San Francisco, so maybe we will see 3 huge different cities this time, could be. And I also think that Sin city will come out, eventually.

Back